Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] The Need for BBC! [F/M, AIM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnie the Masochist

Certified Butterfly Expert
Big Black Cocks Read On!

Currently only interested in AIM RP!

Alright, so my attraction towards big black men with big black cocks has become enough of an obsession for me to create a request thread specifically targeted at peope who want to play dominant black males or futas. I don't care about your real life gender, but if you're willing to play something with a big black cock, there's a high possibility that I'm going to mildly fall in love with you if you contact me. If you're willing to include BDSM elements as well, you receive an imaginary bumper sticker! Mind, while I play the submissive, I won't just lie back and let you do all the work - it's a partnership, and I'm not just along the ride.

I type 1-3 paragraphs per post, and I prefer RPing through PMs. Otherwise I'm also available on AIM and YIM (PM me with your details if you're interested in IM). If it's on an IM, however, I might only write a single paragraph or just a few sentences. I'm active a lot, though sometimes I disappear for a day or two, but I always come back. My writing is in decent English, and I expect as much from you, but I'm far from a grammar nazi.

KINKS!
BBC - A Must
BDSM
Fellatio
Humiliation
Aphrodisiacs
Size Difference
Watersports (can exclude)
Forced Growth/Body mods
Bimbofication
Incest
Social wrongess

LIMITS!
Bestiality
Scat
Excessive Violence
Hard Rape (Though I prefer dub-con)

PLOTS!

Hypnotic Sperm [Incest]
For this RP I was thinking I could play multiple characters. I was thinking, maybe YC was adopted, and now grown up he lives together with his two sisters and their mom. All of them would be very hot, of course! And maybe YC's sperm, while not only plentiful, is actually supernatural, working like a drug when fed to women. Women who eat/drink/or gets their asses or pussies filled with his cum, start becoming addicted to his sperm. It also works like an aphrodisiac, making them very, very horny. It could also hypnotize them to a degree, to think that YC is their master. We can tweak this to suit your preference, and it doesn't have to be incestuous.

Undercover
YC is a notorious criminal who runs a strip club, among other things, and MC is a cop who's been tasked to go deep undercover in that strip club. MC will be found out at some point, however, and is kept in-house for the gang members' and customers' usage.

School's Out
MC is your beautiful high school teacher, who has a perverted secret she tries very hard to hide: she loves being dominated by big black cocks, even if they belong to her students. After YC has been skipping classes heavily, MC comes to his home to try and figure out why he's been gone so much. But she didn't count on him wanting to fuck her, and she didn't know how needy her body was.

Other Pairings!
Coach/cheerleader
Mom/son
Private Trainer/Trainee
Married man/maid
Dad/daughter
Sister/brother
Anything/anything (as long as it involves black cock!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom