Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Room Service (Alpha and Red Queen)

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
Shit.

This was really different. Max had been working at the Pacific Grand resort for the last two years. The Five Star resort in California was a wonder to behold, and a place where all kinds of rich people came to take holidays. He knew some of the other guys who worked there, bellhops and towel boys, had been invited up to guests rooms and heard the stories of what happened but never thought it would happen to him.

But the lady in the penthouse had stopped him earlier in the after around the pool and slipped him a note with her keyboard telling him to come by in the evening.

And as the wirey young man slipped the card from his pocket he found his palms sweating. The lock clicked as he inserted the card and stepped onto the lavish room.
He caught site of himself reflected in the mirror next to the door, sandy coloured hair, square jaw, blue eyes behind his glasses and still wearing the ugly ass maroon polo and cargo shorts he had to wear as part of his uniform.

"Um....hello!?" He called from the door.

Lillian was in her bath as she hears the door "pass" she says loud enough for him to hear as she continued to clean herself "the door is open", she then smirks as she imagined the kind of reaction the young man would had at seeing her like this, it excited and aroused her at the same time, her scarlet hair made into a bun as her perky d-cup breasts where barely covered by the water and her amber eyes glinted in amusement

He followed the sound of the voice through the suit and into the bathroom. His jaw nearly hit the floor when he crossed the threshold.
The woman who was staying in the room stat in the giant marble tub, water glistening n her skin and the suds doing more to enhance her natrual assets than they covered.

Max swallowed, feeling his cargos suddenly get very tight.

"Uh.....is this a bad time?"

"no" she says with a soft smirk as she notices the bulge in his pants "you came in a good time", she was smirking as she knew he was getting aroused by her and motioned him to come forward

He moved on auto pilot, nearly tripping over his own two feet as he crossed the bathroom floor to stand next to the tub. All he could do was stare at her, totally unsure of what to do.

"well, i need to you to start cleaning my back" she says in a seductive tone while she sits on her tub "clean it well and i might give you a reward"

"uh......ok....." he replied as he knelt down next to the tub, spying a wash cloth nearby he grabbed it and went about the task of washing her back.

What the hell was going on?

"good" she says in a calm yet seductive tone as she closes her eyes "tell me, what do you enjoy doing the most?"

He continued to work the cloth acorss her back. Trying to focus to hard on the task at hand and not think about how bad his cock hurt as it grew harder and harder inside the confines of his shorts.

"I enjoy plenty of things, I enjoy eating pizza and playing video games. I enjoy drinking beer."

"thats interesting" she says in with a sma smile as she enjoys how he cleans her back "say, do you want to share some wine with me?"

Wine.
Yes drink. Booze would settle his nerves abit and help him think a little more clearly.

"Yeah, I'd love to."

Back
Top Bottom