Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avalon Online (new and improved GM seeking player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
WELCOME TO AVALON ONLINE

Every so often, a game comes along that completely changes the way the world sees video games. Avalon was one such game. Through use of a VR head set players where transported to a whole new world of danger and adventure. Players wielded all manner of swords and mages crafted power artifacts to focus spells as they quested across the diverse world. Lush forests, barren tundra, burning deserts, all rendered with amazing detail and life.

For over a year millions of players flocked to Avalon seeking adventure.

The problem surfaced after the first major period of downtime for maintenance. One day players logged on and suddenly found themselves unable to log out. Quest giving NPCs and shop keepers vanished, all players character models where suddenly changed to resemble their actual selves and a mysterious message was broadcast to all, "The Sleeper stirs in his Pyramid. He cannot awaken."

Six months have passed since then. People have adapted. The shops emptied by NPCs have been taken over by players and the player lead guilds strive to keep order. But no one has discovered anything about the Sleeper in the Pyramid.

But all that changed one night. A loan thief slipped into the headquarters of the Iron Shield Guild, his sites set on an item locked in their treasure room. Before he was able to retrieve the prize he was caught by the guards and brought in for interrogation.

It was then that he revealed something that no one could believe. The item he had broken in to steal was one of a kind, and he needed for a quest that would lead him to the sleeper. Only one person put faith in him, a vice captain of the guild who agreed to accompany him with a small party of guild members to find the dungeon the artifact was supposed to unlock.

And so the adventure begins......

What I am looking for
I am looking for a partner to go on this adventure, filling the role of the captian and maybe a few NPCs wile I take on the role of the theif as well as acting as GM.
This is an RP that will require character sheets to be drawn up. I have tried to make it as simple as possible so we don't get too bogged down in rules and I will be adapting the rules as we progress through the story.

The system is built around three basic stats Strength, Mind, and Dexterity that get added to most rolls depending on the situation.
If you're interested in joining this adventure send me a PM and we can work out details and start character creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom