Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M for something darker... (messenger/gdoc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrandixdreamzx

Planetoid
So right out of the gate I'd like to say that I've mostly played through YIM for my career but I've been really super curious about using google drive/docs as a way to house pictures and the story etc all in one place. One of the easier ways to get my interest is to have some experience with google docs/drive or be willing to try it out with me!

So as for my current cravings I'm interested in something a little darker these days. I've done tons of lighter stories and just finished up a couple of really long running romance stories and so now I feel like it's time for a change of pace.

What I'm looking for is the taboo, manipulative men and playing characters whose lives start to spiral out of control. I'm especially interested in finding someone to sort of GM the story for me. Giving me a variety of characters to play off of then sort of collaboratively deciding what the relationships are from there. Depending on the story or the situation I might play multiple characters as well.

Some kinks I'd like to work into the stories would include dub-con, MAYBE some non-con but I can warn you I don't do the screaming violent stuff but I do have some ideas, drugging (if you're into this idea I might be willing to run a story for you rather than the other way around), incest, possibly some beast stuff but don't worry, if that's an off for you it's not absolutely necessary.

Anyway if there's a collaborative soul out there who thinks this sounds good and likes my on/off page message me. I'm mostly around during the days 9-5 EST M-F (it's like this is my job LOL) and often times I'm around late at night but that can be hit or miss. I don't always have access to messenger which is another reason I'm interested in gdocs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom