Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Bondage Heavy Femdom Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftStroke

Planetoid
Greetings everyone! I'm Soft Stroke, and I am a submissive slut. However, I have an rp idea that I've tried to play, but as of late I havent' found any good takers. So, I'm reposting this thread!

The Rp idea is as follows: Y/C is a very rich woman, who can pay to have people kidnapped. She has everything she wants except someoen to play with. She wants to have a pet that will answer her every will. She realizes the only way that will be possible is if she breaks the person herself. So, she sends out men to kidnap M/C and brings her to a dungeon Y/C has built to train her.

The rp is centered around Y/C using every trick and toy she can to break M/C into being a submissive pet that will do anything on command. I am a fan of Bondage, especially when it involves crazy and odd contraptions or ropes that make the character forced to do anything and everything. I enjoy humiliation and mind games as well. There is very little I will say no to: the only three things that come to mind is Vore/Gore, Scat and Watersports. If anyone is intersted, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom