Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Pokemon Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smutmaster2k

Meteorite
So the new Pokemon Go gave me an idea for a prompt.

I want to design an app just like PokemonGo, but instead of catching pokemon, you catch women. It'll work just like the game, you walk around outside, and the app will alert you if one is nearby. All the player has to do next is to "capture", or inseminate her, and her data/stats will be stored in your phone. Soon enough the player will have his very own collection lined up just like trophies.

That sexy, married professor in the local university would probably be a hot commodity, and she might be occupied with trainers day after day. Maybe certain females are worth more points! The young, fresh teenage daughter of your neighbor is most likely going to give you more exp than the crack whore who's been "captured" thousands of times. Females are definitely ranked by their attractiveness and physique, and celebrities are considered "legendaries".

Etc, etc. There's a lot more to this I'd like to talk about! But I'll save them for the PM's. I'm more in favor of just discussing the world-building of this prompt, but if you have a specific RP scenario in mind I can do that as well!
Gotta Fuck 'em All !

Different kinks could serve as attacks, not too shy about including any form of pokemon on girl action or really anything else you got in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom