Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Feminist to slut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there to all. I have a specific craving that I'm seeking presently, and that is for a modern ear feminist to be taken and bimbofied by an alpha male character that I will be portraying.

The bimbofication can be purely physical, or also including mental characteristic changes as well. I'm quite flexible in that regard. Also, I'm interested in the idea of transforming not into a physical bimbo, just a woman who is forced to submit and give in to a man and be a slut for him.

Below, I will outline a few suggestions of pairing and basic boilerplate plate structures. If you're interested in any, let me know which and help to expand on the ideas.

Pairings:

Feminist blogger:
You're a patriarchy fighting blogger for a news-site that lets you fight against misogyny , the patriarchy, and the evils that men do. You spend your time debating MRA's on social media, appearing at conferences to promote women in STEM, and do your best to uplift women everywhere. That's where it all goes wrong.

At a STEM confrence, you happen to meet a tech start up leader, a man who has yet to hire any women for coding. After berating him for a while, you feel satisfied and leave for your hotel room. What you don't know, is that the man decides that you should understand what it's like to be a submissive slut. So either through a hypnosis program, or could old fashioned breaking in and taking you, he slowly turns you into his personal slut.

Video game's are Misogynistic:

You're a woman who became famous espousing how video games are violent and sexist towards women. Your youtube page has millions of views, thousands of subs, and is featured in all the right publications. You've had successful kickstarters for films, and are the media darling for video game hatred. Well what happens when a gamer decides to fight back?

Unlike the stereotype, he's tall, muscular, handsome, and plans to program her like she's from that beach volleyball game that her most recent video was about.

Equal pay actress:

You're a popular actress who spends the time she isn't in front of a camera bemoaning pay in hollywood. Even though you have millions in the bank from your movies, you think you should be paid more.

So what do you do when your latest director doesn't like your diva behavior, and he decides that you need an education on how a lady should act?

The kinks I am most interested in:
Lingerie and other sexual clothing. Especially as a daily public outfit.
oral
dirty talk
sex positions that force a woman to submit
Bondage (nothing extreme)
voyeurism
Dub con
Non con
Plot (not all smut or I will be bored easily)
Facials
Cum ingestion

Kinks I like that are more specific:
Anal
Pregnancy
Lactation

Things I hate:
Anything bathroom related
Never ending sex scenes
Women who submit FAR too easily.
Overly perfect looking characters.

If you find yourself interested, or perhaps even have a related idea of your own, please PM me and we will discuss from there. Don't post to the thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom