Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fall of the ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
Wars were common among ninja, generation after generation they had many wars within the elemental nations. Among them five villages had always stood strong and were known through out the world. Then one day a group of foreigners landed upon the shore of the nations and reports of soldiers equipped with technology the ninja had never seen came in. At first it was groups of tens to twenty soldiers at a time with anti chakra devices, guns with paralysis darts. Ninja being taken hostage, then within a week smaller nations began to fall, armies showing up. Weeks later the hidden villages either a last stand for survival of a dieing breed or those that use to be ninja fled, hiding or on the run from these strange men able to shrug off chakra based attacks. Only the best physical fighters stood a chance against these men.

Looking to play this out, original characters or characters from the anime naruto work. Many ideas from the first encounters to the last stands of ninjas fighting this group. Whoever I play I was looking to be among those to be captured and taken prisoner either in the beginning having to turn on her friends or a survivor that would eventually be ambushed and enslaved. I was thinking a heavy smut idea from interrogation, torture and brainwashing but I'm open to all kinds of ideas.
PM me if interested

To keep it easier on me, I will only do 3 roleplays at once. Once we start then you have gotten in my list of current roleplays. I will update if all 3 spots are taken and if any open up in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom