Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asian student hot for my sociology professor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNight

Moon
Borrowing this idea. Love it and think it would be SSSOOOO fun.

Just my luck to fall for the one white guy without yellow fever. I'm sitting in your sociology class, waiting for you to finish yet another angry rant on representation and fetishisation in media. You're lecturing about the injustice of how asian women are portrayed and fetishized in western culture - as exotic china dolls; hypersexual, submissive fetish objects for the pleasure of white men.

I get his point...but there's just one problem...I am a hypersexual submissive fetish object. I want to be that exotic china doll. And watching you pace confidently at the front of the lecture hall in your suit, with your broad shoulders, neat beard and piercing blue eyes, I find I'm very, very interested in the pleasure of white men.

You're probably making a lot of sense, but I tend to tune out during your angry and articulate deconstructions of white privilege - mostly because of the way you make my little Asian pussy ache. I want nothing more than to teach my professor the real meaning of white privilege. But will he be willing to learn?

This could go a lot of different ways. Hopefully the chase isn't too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom