Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxM) SEEKING SUBS OR SWITCHES - Craving a certain dark plot! (NO LONGER SEARCHING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainsomnia

Planetoid
Hello! This will be just a quick little search thread, hopefully. I'm currently seeking subs or switches for a semi-detailed plot I had in mind. It will take place in a modern day setting. As a note, it's not often I play doms so please go easy on me. xD They may not be TOO kinky... in general they're pretty straightforward or sweet in a creepy way but at their worst they CAN be forceful and abusive (or downright unstable), so if that's not your thing, I might not be the best person for you. n_n; I also don't really like overly feminine/whiny/slutty subs, but everything can be left up to discussion!

KINKS MOST LIKELY TO SHOW UP:
Drug/alcohol use, non-con, abuse, light bondage (gags, blindfolds, cuffs/restraints), light humiliation, discipline/reinforcement, orgasm/pleasure control, kissing
Other kinks that may possibly show up include: sex toys, bathroom use control, bloodplay, face fucking/handjobs/oral, branding, whatever else... you get the point~ @w@;

LIMITS:
My limits are yours. xD Let me know if you have any so I don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable!
(Although some things I didn't quite like were mpreg, sissification, and the like)

OTHER DETAILS:
There will probably be a 60/40 plot/smut ratio, favoring plot. But there will be plenty of smut dispersed between scenes too. Smut scenes will most likely pick up later on in the RP.

I'm not picky on grammar/spelling/post length as long as I can still understand you. Give me a decent paragraph to work with and I'll be happy! As for myself, I tend to post 1 - 2 paragraphs minimum, but can post more or less depending.

I can RP anywhere. I prefer PM but can RP over threads, email, messengers, etc. I'm also fine with using anime/drawn pics or descriptions for appearances. I never use real life faceclaims, sorry!

I tend to be pretty honest, so if I lose interest in something or will be gone for a while, I will always let my partner know! And I'm usually on everyday and can reply at least once a day, but I might be slower or faster some days depending on my work schedule or my muse. Still, I can usually always get a post out within 2 or 3 days. I'm patient, so you can take your time with replies. All I ask is that if you lose interest, please let me know? I won't hold it against you if you don't but it's a nice thing to do, and I swear I'll understand!! Alsooo, I'm totally open to constructive criticism on how I play my doms. xD I want to try getting to like playing them more. It's a struggle.

PLOT:

1. Our characters were best friends who had known each other since childhood. YC was always on the colder and more serious side while MC was on the more charming and talkative side. They had hard lives and found comfort in each other, doing everything together. MC fell in love with YC so when YC decided to leave everything behind and join a gang, MC followed. Eventually the two confessed to one another and became an official couple, and even had sex together a few times where MC was mostly on the submissive end. But one day YC happened to disappear for whatever reason and MC was left alone. Throughout it all, MC was never able to forget about YC.

Ten years later, MC continued down the wrong road and entered the mafia. He bumps into YC again only to realize that YC changed completely and had become a detective. YC doesn't seem to remember MC at all (whether he's got amnesia or he's pretending/brainwashed, etc. can be left up to you), so MC constantly begins stalking YC, showing up everywhere in YC's life, and one day, after having enough of YC brushing him off, MC snaps and kidnaps yours, bringing him back to their old gang's headquarters where he holds him hostage and continuously torments/'makes love' to him against his will, thinking that might help bring his memory back. And what happens from there can play out!

----------------------------

2. (JUST SOME SLIGHT DIFFERENCES) MC and YC were best friends ever since childhood. They grew up doing everything together, except YC became a detective while MC remained 'unemployed'. Eventually MC confessed to YC and they became a couple. They experimented together when it came to sex, but eventually MC's family caught on. MC is actually the son of a mafia boss, and was supposed to take over at some point, so his family decides this is the perfect chance to test him. They give him the task of breaking YC, and warns him that they can see through it if it's fake. When MC confides in YC about everything, YC was shocked but his feelings for MC never changed. In the end YC decides to take a newly produced drug that could cause a person to lose their memories of the things they hold most dear to them. If he does that, his memories of MC should be gone, and it should be easier for MC to pass his test. So without seeing much of a choice, MC reluctantly agrees.

Afterwards, YC takes the drug and does in fact forget everything about MC, but the rest of his memories about his life are the same. And then from there MC approaches yours again as if the two were meeting for the first time before he kidnaps YC and takes him back to his place to 'torment' him until MC's family is satisfied or until YC regain his memories.

I'm fine if someone wants to play a switch as well, my character can switch later on in the story only if you want. Otherwise he will remain dom. :3

So, that's about it! If interested, or if you have any questions, please PM me! Thank you very much!​

RE: (MxM) SEEKING SUBS OR SWITCHES - Craving a certain dark plot!

Added another plot, just because... xD

Bump for you because you are amazing!! u w u

Yahwee said:
Bump for you because you are amazing!! u w u

WHAAA-- Awwww, omg thank you, you're amazing too!!!! uvu

Also edited plot #2 a bit~

Crossed out plot #1

Probably just going to accept one or two more. Going to cap it at 15 roleplays, hahaha. (Am I getting in over my head? I am probably am, but OH WELL. xD)

Edit: And now I'm no longer searching... thank you for the interest everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom