Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Souls - prepare to die (Looking for female with very few to no limits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Simplest plot you can imagine, but I need a gamer for this, somebody that has played Dark Souls 1 - 3.

Plot

The plot is...Dark Souls. You're created character (A screenshot of her would be amazing too) Aged 16 - 19, making her way through the world of Dark Souls. There will be combat, and I will be playing the world. I'll be the enemies, the bosses, the NPC's, and you will be your character. Can you successfully make your way through to the end?

Things to expect

This won't be a pleasant role play, I'm sure we all know how brutal the world of Dark Souls can be and this will be no different. Your character will die, often, in many different ways and respawn to try again. At the most each boss would take 3 attempts to kill, any more would be ridiculous and some could be one shotted, but that's something to discuss between us. Obviously I would like this long term.

Expect snuff, brutal deaths, massive penetrations by all manner of beasts and demons, absolutely no mercy from anything in the world and more. I will try to keep the gore to a minimum, or at least described tastefully, and bathroom kinks will not be included but if you have problems with blood, breath control, choking, rape, anal or anything similar then please don't apply.

Send me a pm if you would like to discuss more, or have a similar idea that I might be willing to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom