Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Initiation into the Illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atom sat in his office chair twirling a pen between his fingers as he silently debated with himself on his next course of action. He'd reach that level of success in the business world that he couldn't rise much further by shear ability alone. It was more and more becoming that cliche 'it's not what you know but who you know'. When he was a small business owner everything depended upon his ability to satisfy its customers. Now every expansion, every large contract, every regulation seem to be in place to hinder him. It was like the rich didn't want anyone else getting rich... He found out recently that wasn't entity true, they only wanted their kind getting rich. Those of the inner circle, they belonged to the rite clubs and organizations, donated to the correct charities. So he started playing their game, mingling with the right people until eventually he was invited to the Hell Fire Club, a gentleman's club where all the real business in town was conducted. The mayor and chief city planner both spent more time at the club than in their offices.

It was what he expected a place of forbidden fruits; drugs, married women, pregnant woman, boys who looked or acted more feminine than his wife, all sins of the flesh openly on display.

The owner of the club came to greet him and explained that in order to become a full member he has to contribute. That's how they stayed untouchable every rich man in here had either a son, daughter, wife or something/someone near and dear to them being used as a party favor for the club. Atom admired the brilliance of it but cringed at the cost.

So he continued to sit at his office debating silently to himself what to do. The really fucked up part was he had already decided he was getting in he just had to decide on his 'contribution' who could he do this to and get away with it....

[Looking to do a very fucked up roleplay about debauchery and the pursuit of power. Ideally my rp partner still pay either his wife, daughter, son, or someone else close to him that he can corrupt. There will be a ritual satanic element to the story. Willing to do IMs/PMs/email/or channeling each other with a candle a arcane runes in the astral plane LoL come and be my perfect victim]

Hrmm I'm starting to get concerned that fewer and fewer women have daddy issues. I'm going to stop donating money to planned patent hood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom