Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search in Shadows (MxF Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Here is my request for roleplays playing as one of my male characters. I will list what pairings and/or fandoms I am interested in but before that let me tell you a little about me.
-I can play either sexual or non-sexual RPs both I prefer to be story driven. There are times when you can catch me in a "mood" and will do a sexual RP with a lot less story but don't expect it to last for long.
-I will RP with multiple people or multiple ideas with the same person, but I will let you know when I'm swamped and can't take on anything new for a bit. Usually when I take on to much I get overwhelmed and drop everything for a short hiatus. At least I can identify some of my character flaws :D
-I usually stick to 1-2 decent paragraphs per post, but I tend to type more when something gets detailed or type less when we are in a back and forth situation and need to go off of each other's response (I NEVER God Mode so please don't to me)
-If there's something I don't want to do or am not into please respect that. We can either do something else or if I come across someone that wants that same thing I will point them in your direction. If I am begged to do something I don't want to do I will no longer contact you, won't RP with you in the future, and won't help you in your search.
-For fandoms I mostly play OCs in the universe. I don't mind if you go canon as long as I like the character but I would have to be convinced to go canon unless I relate to the character. I will also do alternate universes.
-Anything else that I need to address I will add.

As I am open and can be convinced to do a lot of things It's hard to come up with a list of kinks. But I will give a list of my solid NO's.
-Gore during sex
-Scat
-God Mode
-Elderly Mains

Current cravings
-Currently all I am craving is something with romance. Anything really just as long as it's romance based and story driven

Now for original pairing ideas.
High School/College
-Student x Teacher/Professor
-Loner Athlete x Cheerleader
-Popular Athlete x Artsy Loner
-Popular Girl x Outcast Guy
-Exchange Student x Host Families Kid
-Any combination of roles to double characters

Incest Taboo
Step-Father x Step-Daughter
Step-Mother x Step-Son
Step-Siblings
Cousins
Aunt x Nephew
Uncle x Niece
Brother-in-law x Sister-in-law
Adopted Siblings

Neighborhood Setting
New Neighbors
Girl-Next-Door/Boy-Next-Door
Rich Woman x Pool Boy/Handyman
Rich Man x Maid/Babysitter
Restaurant Server x Customer
Barista/Bartender x Customer

Office Setting
Business Man/Woman x Assistant/Intern
Boss x Employee
Employee x Client

That's just the limited list right now feel free to ask about your own ideas and I'll also add more to the list the more things I think of wanting to do.

And now for the fandoms
Anime
Psycho-Pass
-OC Inspector x OC Enforcer
-OC Inspector/Enforcer x Latent Criminal

Seraph of the End
-OC Humans
-OC Human x OC Vampire

Tokyo Ghoul (Ghouls can be Half-Ghouls)
-OC Ghouls
-Ghoul x Human
-Ghoul x Investigator

This list will grow a lot soon. I had to stop because I realized how long this post is taking to type.

RE: Search in Shadows

Slice of Life Plots

A Summer's Affair (Open)
Housewife x x Neighbor's Son
She was a 30-something housewife who didn't have to work because of her wealthy husband. Sadly, she had to move away from her friends and family because of his job. To make matters worse the couple recently found out that he is infertile and ever since the new he barely touches he. Seeking some sort of human interaction she befriended her neighbor, an older woman, who also needed a friend. This would have been a perfect situation if it wasn't for her friend always bringing up her great sex life with her husband. It was a shame for anyone to be as frustrated as our main character and summer time only made things worse. What she didn't expect was her new best friend's son coming back from college. She couldn't help but watch his wash his car on his first day back pouring all of her build up sexual frustration into one fantasy. She had to have him and whether it was needing help around the house or spending more time next door she would find a way. (This is meant to go from smut to romance relatively quickly with a good amount of drama if you'd like to keep the pregnancy risk aspect. Just ask me for more details)

She's Bad For You
High School Popular Guy/Girlfriend's Lover x Loner Girl/Popular Girlfriend
They have been dating since junior year which was probably a mistake. During the start of senior year her popularity boomed and the more popular she felt the worse she treated him. He was always a nice guy known for his intelligence and athleticism but his biggest weaknesses were women and the thought of letting someone down which is why every time he tried to leave she could reel him back in. Little did he know she had started cheating on him for the attention of her asshole lover. Then She comes along, a loner who's only worries were her school work and artistic hobby(Your choice). Once our Nice Guy meets her they easily become friends and she easily develops a crush on him. How can she win him from his terrible girlfriend?

A Lesson Learned
College Student x Professor
She was an adjunct professor at the college she graduated. Her first year teaching had been a breeze so she looked forward to the second. She expected her class roster to be just as colorful as the previous year, but what she didn't expect was to meet Him. He was her perfect guy in every way and the more she got to know him the worse it got, but she could never let it show. There was one of the assistant sports coaches she talked to here and there but there was no way he compared to Him. He had his own infatuations with her and would slowly act on them putting her deeper and deeper into a taboo situation until she gave it to temptation. The secrecy of the relationship only made the passion more intense even though keeping that secret was hard to do. As time passed their relationship became more adventurous and harder to conceal. She even had to use things, like the assistant coach, to keep up appearances. But she would find out there was a darker side to the younger man she had fallen so deeply for. Can she handle everything in store for her.

RE: Search in Shadows

Fantasy Plots

The Secret of Magic
Sorcerer x Apprentice
Long ago Humans and Mages lived in harmony but this peace was interruptes by groups of evil sorcerers banding together to take over the world and enslave the humans. The conflict became an all out war that cost many human lives. In an attempt to restore peace for the humans a group of benevolent sorcerers, who were masters of their craft, created a spell that split the world into two dimensions. One where humans could live in peace without the memory of the mages and the other where magic was still used freely and the struggle continued.

She was a decendent of one of the founding mages of the dimension spell. She lived as a normal girl in the human world because her family wanted to get away from the war and live a pieceful life. On her 18th birthday her parents broke the news to her that she was a mage and they were bringing someone to take her to the magic wirld and train her. She would have til her 21st birthday to decide which world she would want to be apart of. He was her teacher, a mage prodigy who, though older than her, was very young to be a master sorcerer. She is reluctant at first but after a few lessens she grows to love magic and quite possibly the man teaching her. She is stuck with a choice between the possibility of life in the magic world or the human world with her family and current human boyfriend.

Fandom Plots

Seraph of the End:Alternate Universe
Multiple possible pairings
The Imperial Dragon Army created a faction of highly skilled warriors who can wield very strong cursed gear. This group was started in order to fight on par and eventually overpower the vampire nobles. Little did the group know the reason their cursed gear were special was that they were made from the few captured nobles they were able to turn and the only reason they could wield them was because they themselves were experiments for the Seraph of the End.

Within the vampire nobles there is a secret alliance who are searching for a relic that can prevent a vampire from turning into a demon and possibly suppress a Seraph.

A few of the demons have banded together in their desires in order to slowly become the dominating race by turning vampires and possessing humans in a more organized way.
(This will be played with all original characters. I have 2 humans, 2 vampires and 1 demon to use for this and would be willing to double if you'd like to. Depending on the pairing it could be romance or non-con. PM me for more details.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom