Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mail Order Bride! (HKitten X 1hinata28)

1hinata28

Star
guy81.jpg

Rylan sighed softly looking at the clock in his college class room. The time seemed to be ticking by slowly. His mail order bride would be arriving by plane from Russia later today and he wanted to be there to pick her up instead of some one bringing her to his home. This was his second year in college and he was currently in training to become a police officer. He stretched a bit and wrote down some notes and information on things that would be due soon. When they were finally released he left quickly and got into his silver car and drove home. Only one class today.

Soon enough he was in front of his two story house. His parents had died leaving him there money and the house, and they did have a good amount of money in savings. At least 1.5 million. He went straight to the bathroom wanting to shower before heading to the air port. He stepped into the shower before turning on the hot water. He yelped when the cold water hit him before turning hot. That was smart. He forgot to turn it on BEFORE getting in. That sucked. He hated cold water.

He began to wash his black silky smooth hair with coconut scented shampoo and then the conditioner. He washed his well built body with some ocean breeze body wash. Kind of girly but he liked the smell, thatâ??s all that mattered to him. He smiled and stepped out. Quickly had a sandwich in only a towel before brushing his teeth. Finally he dressed in a white button up shirt with a pair of black slacks. He combed his hair a bit before shaking it out. Giving it a slightly messed look but not over done.

Then he was back in the car and quickly drove the thirty minutes to the air port. He blinked his emerald green eyes, he was anticipating a beautiful women like he ordered. Once in the air port he sat down at the proper gate. The company said it would be obvious when they arrived. They did not explain how though. Rylan could not wait to see her.

Four thirty five, PM. Ivan remembered leaving the country much later, but the time difference from Russia to here was obviously different. Tilting his head, he moved down the ramp of the station and sighed softly, wondering if this was a good idea. The flight attendances were all nice, speaking something about his shoe or whatnots.

Hello, I am Ivan. he recited in his head, wanting to stay in the new country, as Russia wasn’t the most fun to be in. Perhaps a vacation, but years there made him bored of the area… that and the system there was rather frightening for him. He liked more free systems with people that weren’t so judgmental on him because of his status—or lack there off—and orientation.

Hello, I am Ivan…I be your wife… the term made him wonder if that was really what was supposed to be said, but that was what he was told to say. Being part of a brothel that sold their workers off as brides, he wasn’t the typical female with beautiful skin and hair. Ivan was one of the few males there, with soft blonde hair and creamy white skin. His sea blue eyes were what attracted a lot of people to see him, but never had he been “leased out” or sold. Until now that is, as he was shipped to a new country to be with some other male; hopefully someone who would be nice and like him as well. The fact that a male brought him made him think that this might work, as he leaned towards that preference.

Seeing the male in the picture he was given, the blonde took a deep breath and smiled as bright as he could. Which ended up not being that bright, as he wasn’t used to smiling like the sun needed some shine onto it. Moving towards the black haired teen, he had to remember to treat this person like his elder, even though the other male was said to only be a year or two older than he was. “Привет, I am Ivan.” he greeted, realizing that he’d used Russian again. Biting down on his bottom lip to prevent his own scolding, he smiled again and gave a small wave with the hand that wasn’t hold his suitcase.

Rylanâ??s eyes were half closed when Ivan came up in front of him. Slowly his eyes went up and eyed the boy a moment. He was Russian, that was obvious he had spoken it for crying out load. He was half Japanese, but he was also half Russian hence the eyes that did not match a Japanese. His mother spoke a bit of Russian but his parents were both born and raised in the United States. He was pure American and never lived anywhere else. He did not know what else to say. Sure the boy was beautiful but he ordered a WIFE not a man! He did not want a husband. He was straight, but he was sure this was who they sent.

He realized he did not say anything so he decided to speak. â??Umâ?¦Hello Ivanâ?¦â? He whispered slowly. â??Are you from theâ?¦mail order bride place?â? He asked not wanting to be wrong if he was this would be completely embarrassing. â??If soâ?¦ I think you must be mistaken, I did order a women.â? He said eyeing the area feeling a little awkward. He stood up slowly and scratched his head.

â??I guess you should come home with meâ?¦ maybe we can get this straightened out or something.â? He said scratching his head looking around again before sighing gently. He was extremely embarrassed at the moment. Had he accident put male on the little check box next to gender? No he was not that stupid he new he put female. â??Are you absolutely positive you have the right person?â? He asked quickly.

Rylan was a bit taller then the other as he looked down at him. He was also well built due to his training to be a policeman. If he wanted to be he could be rather intimidating.

Still nibbling on his bottom lip, he tilted his head at the strange whisper, wondering if the other male had trouble speaking. He wasn’t exactly apt at the English language, but being in America meant that he had to learn the language eventual. Hopefully, he would be able to stay, but it looked like his ‘husband’ wasn’t thrilled. They had married though, at least, in court laws of the state regulations. Whether or not he was registered as a male or female, he didn’t know, as he knew that this was who he was supposed to be with though. In the profile, the name said that this was Rylan, a college student that was studying to become part of the law enforcement.

That meant he had to be good, or he’d be reported, didn’t it? Snapping out of his inner thoughts, he blinked a few times at the first question, before the strange, awkward atmosphere settled in. Picking up his bags that he had set down, he followed the other male. “Um…I am Ivan…” he offered again, trying to think of an answer, as he was slow in internal translation. “Yes, I am from Mail-Ordered, but you chose me, not a female.” the blonde attempted to inform, knowing that the information sent to them wasn’t a mistake. His picture had even been on the site, as they were advertising him out.

He had the right person, so he wondered if it was Rylan’s mistake somehow. Or maybe, he was sent to the wrong place, with a wrong picture? Ivan didn’t ask the black haired male if he had accidentally made a mistake on his end though, as that was rude, so all he did was follow the other male out of the airport. “Where are we going? To our home?”

Rylan decided to call the company when he got home, maybe some type of mistake had happened in the ordering process. Sure he had seen the websites and catalogs and had even seen Ivanâ??s picture once or twice but that really did not catch his eyes. IT was a blond haired, green eyed girl right underneath Ivanâ??s picture. He sighed contently as he thought about it. He had spent the early morning thinking about there first few days together. He had been waiting two months for her to arrive and when he gets there it is a man.

He shook his head his mind wondering as he waited for an answer as he headed to his car. â??Well, we are heading to the houseâ?¦then I am calling the company to see if there was a mistake or something. I doubt it was your fault I am sure you just follow the orders that you were given.â? He said at a slightly slower pace realizing Ivan must not be perfect in English. He figured since he spoke slowly and took awhile to answer.

Once at the silver car he pushed the beeper and unlocked the car door. Rylan opened the passenger side door and motioned for the other to get into the car. Rylan took his bag as well and set it down in the back seat, securely since he did not want anything to break on the ride. He stretched and shut the passenger side door before heading into the drivers side. He sat down and shoved his key in the ignition. He did not know where Ivan was to sleep, he doubted it could be sorted in one day. He figured his large bed would be enough for two. After all he did not have a spare bed and his couch was very uncomfortable.

Rylan spent his extra money on this bride service and the new king sized bed. Thatâ??s all he really had. His house was a good size but he never got around to buying the furniture. Even if he had over one million in the bank. He was not one to need a lot, so what he had was enough.

Worrying on his bottom lip, he tilted his head and followed Rylan, wondering what the other male was talking about. Natalia had been right under his picture, so maybe the dark haired male had ordered her, but with the system, clicking on the name right above the image was not the person, but rather, the person above them. It wasn’t the usual system, so it was strange for someone to probably have visited the site for the first time. Then again, he wasn’t sure if this was Rylan’s first time or not, but in America, it was said that there was only one marriage per time—divorce was also common in this culture.

“Thank you…” Ivan spoke as clearly as he could, when the door was held open for him to climb into, and his bag was placed in the back of the car. The drive back was smooth, filled with soft noises in the background as they moved from the airport to some house in the further distance. America was much different from where he came from, especially in the fact that there was less snow. While he stared at the changing scenery, the blonde thought about what to do and how to keep him there instead of being sent back to his own country.

Rylan didn’t look like a bad person, so maybe they could work something out, yet he didn’t know how to convey that in words. The other male was probably still in school, something he would have liked to done back in Russia, but had been sold into the back trades of modern day slavery when his family ran out of money. He worked in strange areas of Russia, before being taken into the Mail-Ordering business. At first, it had been to work, but as the years passed by and he grew into a rather handsome young man, they decided to put his picture up for ‘sale’.

He didn’t need riches, nor did he need the random luxury things of life. All he needed was a place to stay and hopefully, some companionship. As they neared some large house, Ivan tried to firmly plant it in his mind that he’d be a good wife for Rylan, so that he was kept.

Rylan did not say anything on the whole ride back. He decided if he was going to speak to Ivan he would need to remember some of the Russian phrases his mother had used when he was a child. She came straight from Russia and had a strong accent. She told him stories of when she first came to the US as a child. It took her some time to learn English and even more time to get used to the world. It was thanks to his father that she was able to get through it. She also used to sing him soft lullabies in Russian and could not help but smile at the thought.

Once at the large white house with blue trim he stepped out. He moved to the other side and opened the door for Ivan before grabbing the others things. Then headed to the house before unlocking the door. He held it open for his so called â??wifeâ?? and lead him up the stairs and to the room they would be sharing for how ever long. He smiled and motioned to the bed. He figured Ivan would get the idea.

Ryan was planning to make dinner after the phone call. He sat on the bed and pulled out his cell. He dialed the number and went to the complaints by pressing number four, then asking for an agent. Finally getting a human rather then a computer. â??Excuse me? I believe my order was mixed up with another person.â? â??I am Rylan McClain, and I ordered a girl from Russia by the name of Natalie..â? He waited a moment. â??Yes, but I was sent the wrong one, the person right above herâ?¦ yesâ?¦ Ivanâ?¦ Maleâ?¦â? He said softly. â??Two weeks before something can be figured out and a replacement sent? No I do not mind. Yes I shall keep him hereâ?¦feed himâ?¦ maybe one of my friends would be interested. They would not mind the princeâ?¦. Yes thank you, goodbye miss.â? He said pushing the end button before turning to look around the room for Ivan.

â??Ivanâ?¦ you hungry?â? He muttered softly.

Replacement and one of my friends would be interested were two things he heard throughout all of the conversation that was going too fast in English for him to comprehend. It made him feel like he wasn’t wanted here, and maybe he wasn’t, but he didn’t think it was an American thing to share their ‘wives’ like whores. Maybe that was something that Rylan wanted to do though, and even though he thought it was weird, he wondered if he should object. He didn’t want to be sent back though, but it seemed like something that might happen in some short time.

Ivan waited for Rylan to get off of the phone though, before walking towards the other male. He had read up a lot on this whole business throughout the years he had been in the brothel-like area, and being in the bedroom meant two things wanted. It was still rather early in the day, so it had to be the other idea, at least, that’s what he thought. Taking off his jacket, he placed it down on the ground gently, before walking towards the sitting male. Without speaking, he knelt between the dark haired male’s legs, placing a hand on each side of the other’s thigh.

“Make you feel good, and then food?” he asked, as if that was the order of things. Leaning up, he pressed a gentle kiss against Rylan’s lips as best as he could, wanting to show that he’d make a good spouse, and that they wouldn’t need a replacement. Natalia was beautiful in her own right, and she was sure to make a good bride. He knew that if he didn’t gain Rylan’s affection before she was sent here to replace him, he wouldn’t have a chance against the beautiful woman. Maybe he didn’t have a chance right now, but if he tried, that had to mean something, right?

His fingers were not idle as well, as they massaged small circles against the thighs he was resting them against, slowly working their way upwards as gently as they could. Ivan was determined to keep his title as Mrs. McClain, and hopefully, he wouldn’t be replaced.

Rylan had absolutely no interested in a male as a wife, husband or what ever it was called. Ever since he started school he was around girls, flirting and making small talk, but nothing ever seemed to work out for him. So since he started college no more then a year ago he could no longer find anyone he was interested in. So he ordered someone who would be his wife, and then they would do husband and wife things, some day have kids, and grow old together. That was his dream anyway. Nothing worked out the way they were planned.

He took a small breath before blushing at what Ivan said. He did not know how to respond to that but he did not get a chance to say a thing. He was kissed! By a guy! His eyes were wide as he stared at Ivan like he was some alien creature. As small circles were rubbed on his thighs and inner thighs he was about to object but for some reason he found his mouth nearly glued shut. He could not protest. He squirmed slightly.

Rylan was dumb founded, this boy was doing similar things he imagined his wife doing when they first met and got to the bed room. He had come up here to make a call, not to do anything with Ivan. Eventually he found his voice and pushed the others head away. â??N-Not now.â? He did not sound convincing. He forgot to add not ever, but all he could say was not now.

Rylan was taking a few small breathing staring at Ivan quietly. â??Erâ?¦ food firstâ?¦ I will cook.â? He made sure he said it in a way Ivan would understand. He did not want anymore miss communications. Everything was already so confusing he did not need anymore of it. Rylan's eyes darted around the room, something he often did when he was nervous.

Ivan was just a fraction away from leaning in and kissing the other male, before he was pushed backwards and blinked at the dark haired male a few times. The words were simple enough to understand, so he didn’t say anything, before leaning down and resting his head against the other male’s thigh. He wasn’t disappointed, per se, but he wasn’t exactly thrilled to wait. Eating before sexual intimacy wasn’t a good idea, as it led to stomach aches and sluggishness. However, it seemed like Rylan was hungry, so he wouldn’t object to having an early dinner first.

“I help?” he asked softly, staring up at the police- student from his position next to the other male’s crotch. Gentle, blue eyes blinked a few times, before he smiled at his helpful offer. A wife was supposed to cook, and while he knew how, he liked the fact that even though Rylan didn’t exactly want him, his husband was still going to pamper him and cook for him. At least, that was how it appeared in his mind. While it wasn’t exactly the correct way to understand things, he wasn’t going to complain.

Standing up, he didn’t even try to hide the small bulge that had grown between his legs at the simple kiss. The Russian teen had always preferred the male gender, but he had never done anything other than kissing. Why, that was so close to sex for him right there, he would have gotten hard if things were able to progress. Next time though, as his husband was persistent on eating first.

Looking around the room, he moved towards the door and stepped out into the hallway, before realizing that he didn’t know where he was going to go. Glancing back into the room towards Rylan, his eyes conveyed the message to lead him.

â??If you want to.â? He said nodding to the question about help. He still had a deep blush on his face, even more so as the other rested his head on his leg. Rylan new the whole eating thing was a bad excuse but he could not help it. He did not know how else to stop Ivanâ??s advances. He never even thought about force. For some reason not wanting to hurt the boy, or even make him upset. He noticed the small tent in the others pants and sighed. When Ivan was turned away he touched his lips and stood up.

Ivanâ??s cute looks make him feel like he was a small child rather then an adult. He sighed a little then nodding heading down the stairs slowly. He was taking his sweet old time. He was not even that hungry he just wanted everything to stop, turn back time, and fix what ever it is he screwed up on. He sighed and went down the steps and into the kitchen. He went into the fridge and pulled out some veal, sauce, cheese, and some stuff to bread the veal before frying and baking it.

â??Um, veal parmassion and spaghetti okay?â? He doubted the boy even understood so he held up the veal and then the spaghetti. Then smiled a little wondering if he understood. He hoped he did not wanting to go completely crazy today.

He had to think of different ways to keep Ivan busy the next two weeks so he did not try anything again. He sighed knowing that was going to be nearly impossible. He scratched his head before finding a pan.

Smiling, he followed the other male as they made their way down the stairs and towards the kitchen area. He liked this new place, and even though it was much bigger than he was used to, he just needed some time to get used to the directions. Standing at the counter of the kitchen, he wanted to move to help, but he didn’t know where everything was, thus not wanting to find something that he shouldn’t be—even though it was just the kitchen and nothing like the bedroom setting.

Tilting his head, he truly didn’t understand what the words were, as they were a bit too long and a bit different in the language he had tried to learn. When the two items were held up though, he smiled back at Rylan and nodded. “I can help?” he offered again, meaning this time to ask what he could help with though. When the dark haired male moved to find a pan, he waited until Rylan had it, before moving towards the other male to grasp at the pan.

Wrapping his arms around the other male, he was still smiling rather happily, completely enjoying this moment. Even though they had just met this day, he felt like they were going to get along well, as Rylan would be a great husband, and he wanted to be a good wife. Training was everything though, so he had learned to be a good wife; hopefully it was something Rylan wanted. Placing his warm palm over his husband’s hand, pale fingers grasped at the pan’s handle and gently took it from the other’s grasp. “I cook.” because even though he didn’t know how to prepare the food, he knew that cooking meant just making sure it wasn’t raw to eat.

Rylan sighed when the other insisted on helping. He tried to find something Ivan could do with out messing something up. Since with veal parmesan the veal had to be breaded and then pan fried before going in the oven with sauce and cheese. Once the other grasped the pan over his hand before taking it he sighed before going to find the spaghetti pan. Once he found the white, red, and green pan he set that into Ivanâ??s arms and took the frying pan.

â??You can cook thisâ?¦â? He held up the box to show him the spaghetti. â??Fill the pan up with waterâ? He motioned to the sink and then turned on the water before pointing to the pan then the water. â??Then turn off the water.â? He shut the water off and walked to the stove. â??Put it on the burner, then turn it on.â? He motioned to the burner and the switch wondering if Ivan understood. He doubted it.

If this tend of misunderstandings were going to continue he was going to have to find the English to Russian dictionary. His mother had one, since she told him when she was upset or was talking in Russian and did not understand he had to use the book to find out. He thought it a pain in the ass, but he often used it to understand things his mother yelled. Also used it when she died in the hospital and her last words were in Russian.. What she said came out to be, â??burry me in my home country.
So dad did, but he died soon after and was sent to be buried with his mom. He never liked to think about it

Rylan grabbed bread crumbs and an egg . He started to beat the egg before pouring bread crumbs into a dish. He turned to look at Ivan waiting to give more instruction, but maybe he would get lucky, maybe Ivan knew what spaghetti was.

Having the pan taken and replaced with a pot, it looked like Rylan didn’t want him to be cooking the meat after all. However, with the dark haired male pointing towards various things and explaining it to him, he blinked a few times, wondering if he understood the words correctly. It was a bit fast for him, so he had to pay the utmost attention, before understanding a bit of the instruction. Oh, so he wants me to cook the spaghetti? I can do that… Ivan thought happily, moving over towards the sink with a nod.

After filling the pot with a moderate amount of water, he placed it onto the stove and examined the dials and switches. They were mostly in numbers, so that wasn’t a problem, as numbers were generally universal. Turning it onto the equivalent of ‘HI’, he searched the cabinets for salt and placed a dash into the water. The Russian stood there and stared at the water for a few moments, watching as the salt crystals dissolved and he knew that it would bring up the boiling temperature. Once done, he left the water to boil and moved to stand next to Rylan with an accomplished smile.

“Something more I can do?” the blonde asked, while wrapping his arms around his husband’s waist and snuggled up against the other male’s back. He was just a fraction shorter, but it wasn’t too noticeable as he almost curled up with the American. His cheek rubbed gently against Rylan’s neck, trying to show what an affectionate wife he could be. Ivan allowed his fingers to gently grasp and massage the hips he was holding, something he’d learn was a soothing gesture.

In his mind, Rylan felt rather soft, similar to his skin if he had to compare them. The warmth from his husband’s body made him warmer, as he was used far more to the climate of Russia than the warmth of America. Shivering a bit, he pressed closer, trying to gather more of this warmth that he was growing to like.

Rylanâ??s emerald eyes watched Ivan as he filled the pan with water and added a bit of salt. Rylan never found a reason for adding the salt before the spaghetti was put in. Sure it was said to help it boil but still, it did not do a damned thing. It did not hurt nothing though. He shrugged and turned on the pan and placed in the two pieces of breaded veal into the hot pan. It sizzled on contact with the cast iron. Rylan stretched his hands over his head, instantly regretting it before when he put down his defenses he felt two arms move around him, rubbing his hips. He could not deny that felt good.

â??Something more he could do? Sure get the hell off of me.â? Though he did not say that he just shook his head deciding to just let Ivan had his way at the moment. He looked behind him at the boy he was undoubtedly cute. Gah he hated thinking like that. He grabbed a flipper and turned the veal over it was already a crispy brown on one side. Veal did not take to long to cook. He smiled at the smell, it smelt just lovely. He grabbed salt and pepper sprinkling it on top.

He could feel the boy tightening his hold, and resting his head on his shoulder. Rylanâ??s face was the deepest shade of red that was imaginable. He was not a shy person and he could be very demanding when need be but this type of contact was unnatural to him. He had never gone very far with a women, only kissing, and touching, but never actual intercourse. The way Ivan was touching him made him feel similar as he did when he was held by a girl. If he had not known better he could have sworn it was.

He reached next to him grabbing a baking pan and pouring some sauce into it before waiting for the food to be done. Once he believed it was cooked he would finish it in the oven. He hummed a little then decided to make small talk, something simpleâ?¦ â??Youâ?¦are you homesick? Do you miss Russia?â? He asked in a soft voice figuring Ivan understood this much.,

Ivan continued to stay next to the other male and held onto him like a lover would. Being a good wife meant a lot to him, because even though he was new to this country, he wasn’t new to being with another person in the homely sense. Back in Russia, the place he had been living in for the last few years had become a rather peaceful home, even if some ‘sisters’ or ‘brothers’ were randomly sold. They treated each other like it was going to be the last time they’d see each other every day, because really, one never knew when one was going to be sold.

Recently, it had been him, and he had spent the entire night before so, saying goodbye to everyone. While he had been fearful, he also was excited for this husband of his, as he wanted to attempt at a better life and hopefully, one filled with some sort of love. When the girls had heard of this back there, they had laughed at him and told him that he was perfectly suited for the wife’s role. But the strange hints made him raise an eyebrow, as he didn’t think that in bed, they had to be only husband and wife as well. Two males operated much differently than a male and a female, after all.

Tilting his entire body back as Rylan moved, he tried to mimic his movements so that they weren’t hindering each other. The dark haired male asked him something though, which made him pause and let go of the warm body, before stepping back to give them both room. “Miss Russia…?” Ivan asked softly, half thinking as he moved to put the spaghetti into the boiling water. Seeing that it had boiled a bit faster than before, he added another small pinch of salt. Not only did salt cause the boiling temperature to rise, thus cooking the noodles better, it also added flavor.

“No. I am home.” the Russian stated, turning his head to stare at Rylan. Here, with his husbands, he was supposedly ‘home’ now. “Do you miss…home?” he asked back, wondering if this was where Rylan was from.

Rylan seemed okay with the hugging and holding. Though he felt much better when he was released. Still not comfortable with the holding. It made things easier as well. He listened to what Ivan was saying and nodded. He pulled out the veal and put it into the pan and covered it with sauce and placed it into the oven for ten minutes. Then he would add the cheese. Then five more minutes before it was done. He nodded lightly then turned around to answer Ivanâ??s question.

He smiled a little then motioned to the house. â??This is where I was born and where I lived since childhood. â?? He smiled slightly. â??My momâ?¦â? He spoke slowly. â??My mother was from Russiaâ?¦.like youâ?¦she was only twelve when she arrived here. My dadâ?¦he was from Japanâ?¦ Came when he was seventeen.â? He said thinking softly. â??Both died, no longer hereâ?¦ I miss themâ?¦I miss mama, and papa.â? He said in the same soft voice.

He did not know if Ivan understood all of it, but it did not matter he was just explaining. He reached and grabbed a spaghetti spoon and handed it to Ivan for the pasta. He stretched. â??Had a baby sisterâ?¦ She is living with relatives now. Mom died soon after her birthâ?¦ dad died a year later in a shooting.â? Rylan felt a few tears in his eyes and rubbed them away quickly. Why was he explaining this to someone he doubted could understand!

Rylan checked the veal quickly, then sat on the counter waiting to add the cheese. He had placed the colander in the sink for the straining of the pasta. He did not think Ivan would have found it easily. He did not say anything he just looked at his feet as he kicked them.

As he listened to Rylan speak about his parents, Ivan grasped for the spaghetti spoon and tiled his head, wondering if he understood the information correctly. As it seemed though, even with his limited knowledge of English, he knew that what his husband spoke of was that Rylan’s parents were no longer with them. The fact that Rylan was part Russia was cute to him though, as he senses it like a strange sort of connection to build upon.

Moving towards the pot on the stove, he stirred it a bit, before placing the spoon down and letting the noodles boil. While he did that, it looked like Rylan had moved to check the veal. However, he had glanced in time to notice the spark of tears in his husband’s eyes, as he spoke about a sister and how the parents had died. Ivan himself couldn’t remember how his parents had died, but he knew that it must have been painful to grow up with them, remembering them, and then losing them.

He wanted to walk over to the other male and comfort him, but he first had to grasp for the pot and moved towards the sink to strain the pasta. Once that was done, he peeked at Rylan’s face again, as if to confirm that he wasn’t seeing things, and that his husband truly was tearing up. Biting down on his bottom lip, he placed the pot down to the side and moved to draw the other male into a warm embrace. “No be sad… they not want it like this.” Ivan informed him, knowing that the good parents must have not wanted for their son to be so depressed. Petting the other male’s hair a bit, he cooed soft words that were in broken English, just trying to comfort the other male.

As the pasta was strained Rylan placed the mozzarella cheese on the veal and closed the oven. By the time the pasta was set into dishes the cheese would be melted and time to ear. He wished he had zeti it went so much better with veal the spaghetti, but it was good either way. He yawned as he shut the stove off. Eventually he pulled it out. After he did so he turned to look at Ivan only to be caught in a hug. He blushed gently but smiled at the hug. Maybe he just might keep around, he seemed like a good person, obviously not a wife butâ?¦maybe a good friend. Yeah maybe that would work.

He sighed deciding Ivan would never really see it like that. â??Yeahâ?¦ I guess.â? He muttered moving away from Ivan to get a bowl for the spaghetti. He poured it in and added some oil so it did not stick. He pulled out the baking dish and then went and got the dishes. He added a serving on each plate then one piece of veal on each along with some sauce as well. He did not want to talk about his parents anymore. He walked to a small booth like area. His parents had it installed when they were younger. He never understood it. He found it something weird, something that belonged in a restaurant.

He set down the dishes before motioning for Ivan to sit down and join him. Though he hurried back to the kitchen to grabbed forks and knifes for the food. Eventually he slid into the booth thing. He had to get a normal table for when people were here. It must seem odd to an outsider. Rylan looked at Ivan wondering whether or not he would like the food.

â??Ivanâ?¦.you can say something inâ?¦Russian if you can not say it in Englishâ?¦. I know a bit of Russian because of my mom. I will help you with your English too.â? He muttered wanting to help a bit.

Following Rylan towards the area where they were go eat, he brought a few pieces of napkins and sat at the area his husband had waved him towards. It was a nice little area, even though the house was big and the dining setting should have probably been larger and more lavishing. However, it seemed like Rylan only kept the things most necessary, so he thought that it would be a good idea to do so as well. He wouldn’t ask for lavishing things either way, so he just had to remember what was the basic needs a wife needed in this country, so that he would only ask for those.

In truth, there was nothing he could think of though, which made it much better. In America, he had nothing but the clothes and little items he had brought with him. Rylan was his own support, and though most mail ordered brides were housewives, he wouldn’t be opposed to becoming a working teen for the other male. Staring down at the delicious looking meal, he licked his lips and gratefully took the silverware to dig in. Only when he heard the offer did he lift his head from his meal and licked his lips free from the sauce.

The pink tongue darted out and lined his luscious lips, as if to tempt Rylan into kissing them and to bruise them. Ivan then smiled at the offer, before shaking his head. “No, I want to… speak English to you. Learn English for you.” he replied back, his English accented with more Russian than the standard sounds. However, if he worked on it, Ivan was sure that he could make himself sound like an Englishman or American if he tried. Language at this age wasn’t too hard to pick up, and in a year or so, he was sure he would get better.

That is, if the other male kept him around for a year or more. Hopefully, he would prove to Rylan that he was worth keeping, as he found his husband to be endearing and crushing on him already. Taking another bite out of his food, he sucked on a long spaghetti noodle, as if he was sucking something else, hallowing his cheeks just a bit. Gazing over to Rylan with soft eyes, he was already playfully showing the other male what pleasures he could show the American.

Rylan was pleased when Ivan seemed to be enjoying the meal. He nodded his head and started to eat s well. â??Hm? If that is what you wish. But if you need to know a word or something, feel free to ask.â? He said in a soft voice before looking back down trying to avoid the others gaze. Though when he heard the slurping of the spaghetti he looked back down quickly. Sure he was not into the whole body language thing, but he was absolutely positive he knew what the other was indicating. He groaned to himself not looking forward to tonight.

Then the door bell rang and he motioned for Ivan to stay and eat his food. He went to the door and talked for a few minutes before smiling. â??Thank you Jake.â? He said grabbing the leash. â??Really sorry to bug you with picking him up from the groomers . Jake smirked. â??No problem. So is she beautiful?â? He asked nudging his stomach. Rylan blushed and sighed. â??Mix up occurred, going to get it straightened out in two weeksâ?¦ but it is a guy, every thing was a mix up.â? The other shrugged they said there goodbyes and Rylan headed to the kitchen. His words earlier were soft and rather quick.

Following behind Rylan was a large husky, A very cute and sweet dog. He sniffed the air a moment and noticed the newcomer and growled a little. â??Shh it is fine.â? He said getting out the dogs food before releasing him. He started to eat, turning now and again to look at Ivan. The dog never slept in Rylan's room, but maybe that should change....

â??Are you okay with dogs?â? He asked after a moment before starting to eat once again. Veal parmesan was his favorite, well one of his favorites anyway. He truly loved food.

Ivan nodded at the continual offer in Rylan’s soft voice, wondering why the other male was acting so strange towards him. Then again, he knew it was probably because he was a male and not the bride that the American had wanted. Swallowing his bite with a bit of difficulty, he wondered if Rylan was completely against two males being together, because if that was so, then he had no chance at all. Pouting a bit, he just continued to nod at the dark haired male, even when he moved to go get something at the door.

While Rylan was up getting something and speaking to someone, the blonde didn’t even attempt to listen in, as he poked at his meal gently, with a rather sad look. Even with what he was trying to do to entice his husband, it seemed like Rylan was not in the mood to be touched by him in any manner. He really doesn’t want me… the Russian teen softly mewed in his mind, sighing once more before picking up his fork to take a bite and appear energetic again when the other male came back, this time with a dog.

He was sure he was going to get sent back now, and he supposed that it was only a matter of time now. Two weeks with someone he was slightly crushing on, someone with a rather cute and nice personality, and he’d have to say goodbye. “We had a dog back in Russia…they very cute.” he agreed, indicating that he was perfectly fine with having a dog around him. It growled at him, but he was sure that it was because the dog didn’t recognize him. The husky was a strong breed though, making him smile and hold out a hand for it to sniff.

After sniffing his hand and nuzzling it for a moment, the dog seemed to sense food set out for him, before leaving the Russian’s side to get food. “What would you like to do… after dinner?” he asked softly, wanting to see if he could at least be Rylan’s friend. Maybe at night, he could cuddle up with the other male though, if for nothing but warmth. They were still husband and ‘wife’, at least, until he was shipped back to Russia.

Rylan was not completely against the two guys together, in fact the friend that was just here was bisexual and he was with guys more then women so it worked out. He was still unsure whether or not Ivan should be sent back or if he should just pay for him to stay in the country before eventually getting divorced and everything settled down. He did not want to send the boy back unless he had to, of course he did not want a sexual relation butâ?¦ he was a kind person.

â??Good, then there should not be much problem.â? The dog came over when he had finished eating and sniffed the hand in an almost territorial manor. Then he fond to like the smell so he nuzzled the hand before licking it. He then moved to lay under the table by there feet. Rylan smiled. â??he likes you!â? He decided after a minute. â??His name is Duke.â? He said patting the gray dog, that had bright blue eyes. For some reason they reminded him of Ivanâ??s eyes. He smiled at the thought then giggled before looking back at the wall.

He ate bit more then thought about the question. â??Erâ?¦ I want toâ?¦ know more about youâ?¦age and stuffâ?¦ I do not know much since wellâ?¦ I did not choose you.â? He new everything about that girl Natalie, but as for Ivan all he knew was his name now. â??Thenâ?¦once we have done eating we can go to bed.â? He smiled gently. He was not sure if Ivan still planned to do something butâ?¦ for some reason he did not care much either way. He was sort of curious but he was not going to say a damn thing about that.

I did not choose you… the words echoed with a bit of finality that made him want to frown, but he just nodded, as he knew it was true. Ivan didn’t understand the separate parts as well, but the meaning within the sentence was true. Rylan had not chosen him in the beginning, so it was obvious that his profile had probably been ignored as well. He was sure that it wouldn’t have been looked at though, as the number of hits was very little. While that might have been rather depressing, Ivan found that he hadn’t ever minded, since it didn’t matter if someone knew him or not.

With Rylan, he could tell the black haired male what he was like and his past if he so desired, because the best way to know someone was through talking to them. “That good.” he spoke up, his English showing in strange parts of being good and then bad. Perhaps if he had tried harder to study, things wouldn’t have sounded so weird, but he had expected to have never been picked to ship away, or perhaps they would have sold him cheaper to some Russian military man.

Finishing up his meal, he placed his fork down and politely waited for Rylan to finish, with his hands on his lap. “Uh… I’m 19 years-old… I born in Russia and lived there all my life. Until now…” his voice slightly trailed off, wondering if Rylan wanted to hear the answers right now, or was it a question for later. Ivan wanted to please his husband, even if he was only going to be with the other male for another two weeks or so, as he knew that Natalia was probably getting ready to replace him as a wife.

Rylan smiled peacefully when the other started to explain his age and where he was born and lived for his life. He nodded contently before standing up and taking the others dish when he was done. He headed to the sink. â??So your 19.. Thatâ??s lets seeâ?¦ 20, 21... Two years younger.â? He smiled looking at the other a moment. Then he motioned to the sink. â??Want to dry the dishes?â? He asked with a smile before he started to wash some of the dishes.

Sure there was a dishwasher but he found it easier to just wash them by hand. â??Soâ?¦when is your birthday? Mine is in April, April 16th to be exact.â? He grinned looking over at Ivan, he was curious about such things. It was just the beginning of December so it was slightly cold for Rylan, but he was sure it was warmer for Ivan. He lived in Connecticut so they did get snow and Rylan could hardly wait for it. He remembered when he was little, when he and his parents played in the snow and had fun.

He hummed a soft lullaby, the one his mother had sung to him. He loved this melody and no matter how many years it had been since he had heard it from her lips he could never forget it. The name that was a mystery, but the music was clear as day. He hummed this as he worked and waited for an answer. He was curious to know if there birthdays were close to one another. He looked to see Ivan. Rylan seemed a little more happy then before. Maybe it was the dog, or maybe the fact Ivan was notâ?¦suggesting things at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom