Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty Kinky Lesbian Smutfest! (FxF, Fxf & fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ereshkigal

Meteorite
Hi. Nice to meet you all. I go by Ereshkigal, but you can call me Ki if you don't have the energy to type that out. I'm a fun, imaginative chick with a deep appreciation for the perverted, darky twisted, lustful, and even the demonic. If you think it's too unusual or taboo for anyone, I think I might just be interested already.

Want to know some
MORE ABOUT ME?

I have been roleplaying for a while. I go to work full time and can get quite busy in the meantime. I don't always reply very fast because of that. Sometimes I can take a few days. So, if you like it very fast paced I am probably not your girl.

I would like to roleplay on PMs. No one has convinced me to do threads yet and I won't use messengers or email. I can give anywhere from one tiny paragraph to about four epic paragraphs, depending on how much mental energy I have. Still, if you send me one line it had better be the best line ever written by a human in English. Grrrrr. (I'm not really that mean, honest.)

I play females. That's what is fun for me to play. I prefer FxF, but I might just do FxFuta if you can convince me. And I have no interest in any MxF or MxM content. It just kind of bores me.

I want sexual rps. I am not on bluemoon to play stories that are rated PG13. Not even R rated. But adults only, XXX-rated roleplays. I'm not interested in the romance-focused or seduction-focused ideas. And for every little bit of romance or story in my roleplays, I like to have a much larger quantity of smut included. I really like to include a dominant/submissive aspect, and I love playing the submissive one.

Still, sex happens between people. You can't have sexual stories with no characters. At least not that I would like. For that reason I like to have some decently thought out characters involved. Smut is fun, but good characters really make it interesting. I also wouldn't say no to having some semblance of a plot involved.

I have so many
KINKS:

Spanking
Slapping
Biting
Choking
Hair-pulling
Whipping
Pussy licking
Pussy play
Fingering
Fisting/object insertions/gaping
Toys
Non-con/rape/force/blackmail
Breast/Nipple Play 
Breast/Nipple Torture 
Piercing/Branding/Tattooing
Sexual Pain 
Anal play
Mind control
Corruption
Humiliation/degradation
Being used
Dirty talk/being called names
Photos and/or video taken
Watersports/scat
Incest/taboo
Forced incest
Age play
Age gaps
Light Bondage

I have so few
LIMITS:

Death
Hetero
Yaoi
Nonsexual torture
Gore/dismemberment
Vore
Foot play

And now, here are some
PAIRINGS:

Vampire/human
Vampire/hunter
Demon/vampire
Demon/witch
Teacher/student
Alien/human
Naga/human 
Villian/hero
Queen/peasant
Queen/noblewoman
Queen/lady in waiting
Queen/princess
Mom/daughter
Goddess/subject
Owner/neko pet
Older sister/Younger sister
Summon/Summoner
Personal Trainer/trainee
Anything/anything
Monster/slave
Beast/beauty
Angel/demon
Angel/human
Demon/human
Roommates
Classmates
Strangers
Kidnapper/captive

I am also open to more. So please ask if there is something not listed that you want to try.

I also have some
CRAVINGS

I want to play as a really slutty young girl. I want this character to be completely dominated, humiliated, talked dirty to and made to please multiple girls her age and older women like some kind of lesbian prostitute.

To play a female knight who goes to save a kingdom from an evil sorceress, only to be defeated and forced to submit, turning from the hero to the Sorceress' slave.

To play as a teenager whose sexually abusive mother decides to make into a perfect little lesbian bondage doll, first by getting her a collar and leather wrist cuffs. Then making her wear fishnets, corsets, short skirts and high heels. And body modification stuff, like a tongue piercing so that she gives better oral, a tattoo that says something like "Mommy's Girl", or even stuff like breasts implants.

To be a nun of a peaceful religion who ends up molested and abused by a demoness or dark goddess until she's a whimpering cunt whore.

My character being made to beg to have another woman sit on her face or having something totally nasty and objectifying like "PUSSY PLEASER" written on her face with arrows pointing to her mouth.

To be a school girl, who continually to get used, abused, molested  and demeaned in all sorts of ways by the older women, till finally her own mother joins in and starts using her too.

To be a teen girl who's mother becomes Possessed by a very sapphic succubus or other demon of lust. The demon first inspires little transgressions like kissing and hugging a bit more than motherly or masturbating while watching the teen shower. But the more lustful they become, the more powerful the demon grows and the less control the mother has over her actions.

Here's a bump, because I love your username and dig your themes/plots/cravings. Good luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom