Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let us begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon, BlueMoon!

I am excited to find myself here among peers willing to craft and explore a new world together. Over the years, I have been fond of role-playing anything and everything from horror to romance, mystery and comedy so all genres are quite welcome. Let's make this diverse, and although I understand this site caters to sexual undertones, let's remember role-playing is first and foremost, story telling. Without that, we often tend to run into stories that lack structure and such, tend to crumble after the first few posts. Do not hesitate to message me with new ideas or variations off the few idea starters I have posted below. Here's to seeing what the future brings,

Cheers!
Ardor

Established Universes
Harry Potter
Skyrim *
Game of Thrones
Supernatural
Inuyasha
Fairy Tales (Not the bubbly happy endings, the variations we can come up with, along the same vein as the Grimm Brothers)
Lord of the Rings

Musical Chairs
Pick a number from 1-10, I'll skip around that amount in my playlist and see what song leads us to our next adventure.

A few starters, will update as the inspiration comes!

Trance
Every night it's the same line-up, some old acts that never made it then you. An aspiring DJ that is just trying to make it like every other musician in the City of Angels. Your eyes are set on sold out concerts and crowds chanting your name, but ever since moving in all you have been is hungry and entertaining coked out club goers, none of which seemed to take interest in the art you created. Pouring your heart out into each track takes its toll eventually and someone takes notice, out in the crowd, the girl watches and before giving in altogether swoops in to offer everything you dreamed of. For a price, of course, a trade of a soul for everything the world could offer.

Gamble
Years of putting in work and you finally get to the position others have killed for, literally. The second hand to the top Boss in one of the most notorious crime family, years of scrapping have proven your worth. Nothing could knock you off from running deals and bringing in product by the millions, that is until one problem becomes deadly. The Boss daughter, who is under your care, tends to become and distraction and she knows it.

Spree
A classic tale of Bonnie and Clyde, our characters have taken partnership in running the biggest strings of robberies across America the country has ever seen. If money wasn't enough, the two often had each other but it was never the most glamorous of relationships. That is, your character demanded the respect of life-long criminal mastermind and my character often never cared for such things. They often clashed, challenging one another to leave or start the next fight, but never truly stepping out the front door. Yes, they are quite toxic but that in itself is addicting like the money they take.

Heist
The trouble with being a high profile Thief? The trail of bad blood it seems to leave behind after every job. Your character seems to have been contracted by an ordinary business to "return" the blueprints of a job that was taken by a disgruntled partner that was let go. It was none of your concern, your services belong to the highest bidder, liars or not. As you get closer to your target, it has seem someone has beat you there and it becomes a game of cat and mouse. You know for the next couple of heists, it becomes the same scenario and it becomes clear our two characters are being pitted against each other. The reason? My character has gone rogue from her company and cannot be caught, and your character was hired to steal items before she has gotten her hands on them, although maybe she can convince you to see things her way.

Ensnared
For years, your expedition has claimed many lands and reaped the benefits of that territory. Modern science and advanced weaponry has proved your campaign unbeatable and many fall under your pledged Queens rule, as years of ruthless claim has earned your sovereignty the reputation of not being provoked. These victories under your belt have allowed you to rank one of the highest in Her Army, and one mission in particular has called for your personal attention. Tales of a new land, replete in rare gems and plants it catches the interest of the Royalty. Off you go onto your newest journey and when you reach land, it seems simple enough, especially so as only a tribe of women emerge from the trees. It should have been easy, although dead men tell no tales and you see why you have never officially met a visitor of the island. After all, magic is not something one encounters on an every day basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom