Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sodomy looking for submissive RP partner (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Okay, I was happily writing this when my partner vanished from the site so here we go again. Looking for a female with few limits to help me with this.

The story was simple, your character would be a young virgin that has read romance novels, particularly bdsm based, and fallen in love or lust with the idea. She craves it, she masturbates to it frequently and has only one thing stopping her, her crippling shyness. She has a fear of actual sexual situations, she can't even think about it without blushing and avoiding guys and the thought of actual sex terrifies her even despite her fantasies. She comes to my character with a proposition, a self written contract where she wants him to make her his slave, and to use her any way he likes. She wants him to force her, knowing she is going to want to back out immediately, and to ignore any protests she has. Naturally he is intrigued, especially since he will have permission for anything he wishes and it is as close to rape as he could legally get, and agrees to take her.

Mandatory kinks

Anal (and anal to maw)
Face/throat fucking
Heavy bdsm
Sadism/masochism
Pet play
Non con(ish)
Age gap (my character will be almost 30, yours 16-17)
Breath control
Orgasm control
Huge cocks (I want to play a character that is extremely well endowed for this, maybe even unrealistically so)
Incest (It will be a brother and sister pairing)
Romance (eventually)

Everything else is negotiable, those aren't as I feel they are required for my enjoyment of the RP. If you have anything you would like to add that doesn't interfere with these then please do pitch your idea to me.

Pm me if you are interested, but know that I'm only accepting one writer for this story and it's the only one I have time for at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom