Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crazy Girl (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm looking for a literate female writing partner capable a delivering 4-6+ paragraphs per post ( less if conversation is being written). I write only in threads and only in the third person. If you feel you have what it takes then PM me and we'll start this crazy little adventure together.

The story idea is this: A handsome young man meets the woman of his dreams at the age of 17. They fall madly in love and soon marry. The trouble is that yes she was beautiful and sexy and a hellcat in the sack, but she also turns out to be incredibly insane. Soon afterward he leaves her, files for diverse and moves far away.

Years later, our male lead is now in his late thirties and still single, forever scarred from the loss of his first real love. By chance encounter on day though he runs into a beautiful younger woman (16-20). He's aware that a although he's incredibly attracted to this girl, a relationship would be out of the question. The problem is that he keeps running into her and each time she presses her advances toward him farther. It isn't just that either, there is something familiar about the girl, and he just can't seem to get her out of his head.

Eventually he gives in and starts a relationship with her. Things are going great, all his buddies are jealous of the hot young piece of ass he's scored and he couldn't be happier. Until her true intentions are revealed. She's actually his daughter from the crazy woman all those years ago. Her mother has raised her with a sense of revenge for the man that left them, and her plot was to get Daddy to bang her and then destroy the man's life with the public outing.

So, if you're interested in this plot, plz Pm me and we can get started immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom