Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a summer camp romp~ {Skype m/m search!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
hi there everybody! I'm looking for something fun and dirty with just a lil' bit of plot, and I'm hoping to find some fun partners!

I've actually got something fairly specific in mind at this point, kind of picture-inspired 'plot' if you can call it that, involving a freshly-minted 18 year old (my character) at church camp and one of his superiors(your character)! It could be an activity director, a counselor, even the head of the camp! I really enjoy when there's a mutual pining on both side, or all parties are at least okay with what's going on when they get dirty, so two characters that have a good relationship with one another would be wonderful. Maybe the counselor has been kind of a guiding force in the younger's life, or maybe the younger guy has been kind of enamored by a director and has been a puppy pining for attention?

that picture this is inspired from, by the way, is here:
x
fair warning, it's anthro/furry characters, so just to clarify, I'm looking to play human characters in our roleplay!

as far as kinks go, I have a couple, and I'm open to more, and we can discuss those on skype! blasphemy is definitely something I'm looking for of course, I think it's a fun thing to have involved~

limits
noncon and dubcon- the rest of my limits are pretty standard, just ask about anything too extreme before tossing it in~

about me
now, just the basics about me! my name's Ace, and I'm a twenty one year old guy who's been roleplaying off and on for about a decade now. I'll generally write a couple paragraphs a post- more for openings and lines I'm really enjoying, and sometimes less for more rapid fire type situations. as far as time zone's go, I'm on the west coast of the US, so I run on PST~

I think a little set-up and plot is fun, personally! I'd say I like, roughly, a 20/80 mixture of plot/smut, but that's very rough and has high potential for fluctuation either way! we could make this a one-shot and figure out new plots to play out with each other afterwards, we could develop it into a series of smutlets, I'm open to different ideas for what comes when we get to the end! But for now, let's focus on the trip there uwu

if you'd care to indulge with me, I'd love to hear from you! I only roleplay via Skype, and you can contact me under the username sybblog on there!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom