Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Closed, Player Found)

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
Greetings Bluemoon. Tonight, I come with a somewhat differing offer, as I normally love the players side of the RPG table. If you get the reference, yes, I am looking to see if I could run a little something, particularly as... well... things have been slow lately, and there still remains two months before school begins once more. So, in an effort to entice some players......

What I require​

Now, this is fairly simple. If you wish to play for one of the systems I mention, you will send me a character concept and background. This is before I even talk about if you are the ONE person other then Redonesgofaster that I will be DMing for, as I will only be DMing for ONE other game. I know my limits.

I would prefer a post a day, mostly as aside from Wednesday night, this is the extent of my social life, and this is an effort to keep myself entertained and engaged. I work long hours, and when I come home, I would love to be able to look forward to a response.

I will provide access to my PDF library on request, but please, be at least mostly aware of what an RPG means. I am NOT good at explaining the game to people, as I'm so used to it, I have difficulty seeing it from the other side.

For you not to be submissive/passive. Be a switch.

What is Forbidden

Now, what I shall forbid is very simple. I have no interest in toilet play, musk play, or Jabba the Hut looks like a bodybuilder level weight. I also do not do Male on Male. Included in this are traps, femboys, cuntboys and masculine herms. This is due to the fact that it does nothing for me..... at all.

Also, no godmodding. You are the player, not the DM.

What Systems I am Offering

• D&D 3.5 (Three Homebrewed Worlds/Settings)
  • The Conan RPG
  • The Warcraft RPG (Set Three Years after the events of Warcraft 3; Frozen Throne)

Note, these are the systems I am most familiar with, that I have read and reread the rules several times over and collected a sizeable collection. I may or may not consider others, but you have to make a very persuasive argument/have an idea I like and be able to show me a PDF.

But, before I make the thread, I am imposing a time limit. I will be closing the thread to new interest on Monday July 12th at 10PM EST, if I have not made my choice sooner.

So, PM me please, with your concepts and ideas. After all, if I get a good enough application, it will close early.

RE: A rare offer (DM offering Solo Game)

An added requirement. Please, put your characters name and the game system you wish to play them in the subject line. This is because I am not interested in anything else, and I will delete the messages I receive that do not have this.

RE: A rare offer (DM offering Solo Game)

And, I have a game I am running! So, this will be closed for now, and I thank everyone that has read this.

Back
Top Bottom