Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Angel returns (Looking for FxF stories and plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Since it has been ages since my last request thread and it is so ancient, it is time to start another one. I am open to most any plots with some discussions but I would love for y'all to consider some of my newer ones.

Her bullying saviour:

My girl has been bullied by many of the girls in her school or college for one simple reason... She is a lesbian. There have been many name callings and even assaults on her because she let her sexual orientation out to the public.

What I am thinking is that your girl sees all of the torment that my girl is going through and decides that enough is enough.

I would love to start this just after your girl saves mine from another of the bullying sessions. Love to talk more about this one in more detail with y'all.

What Year Is It?

It was only supposed to be a two month mission to the third planet in the Alpha Centauri system as my girl goes through a cryonic sleep during that time but something goes wrong and she is asleep for much longer than intended. It could be decades or even centuries by the time she is reawakened. She doesn't age at all during her sleep so she still looks the same as she did when she went to sleep.

MC would be the girl that was asleep and YC would be the girl that acts like a mentor to help MC adjust to the new time period as MC tries to not only make sense of what happened to her but also control her feelings towards her new mentor. How will all of this play out? That is for us to decide.

More Angelic thoughts:

I also love a sweet romance with some drama thrown in. This is not totally thought out here but I would love to see what you have in mind and discuss the plot that we both can enjoy playing out.

Please leave me a PM to if you wish to leap into the heavens with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom