Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be careful what You Search for...(DonVoltonus x red eyed demon)

She giggled, shutting her tail and withdrawing the tentacles, leaving only her pulsing, flared cock. "Ohh, I get it, you're still a virgin aren't you human? Funny concept, virginity, such a silly thing."

"No, you are wrong." He protests. "I have been with a woman - two actually! Well not at once but still. I am definitely not a virgin. Nothing about me points at me being a virgin."

"So you're fine with doing some 'research' with me huh?" She grinned, stepping closer, stoking her luminous girth. "Come on, show me what humans like."

His eyes gazed at her cock, feeling more than his curiosity taking him over.
"No...I...I shouldn't...you are not even from this planet..."
That last sentense though seemed to arouse him as he continue to look at this elegant cock that stood before him.

She ran her fingers up the hardening length, showing off barely visible bumps and ridges. "I've never tried the human concept of oral, do you think you could teach me?"

His knees where now getting weaker, his mind was split until he decided 'the hell with it'
"I suppose that would be fine...as long as you show me your concept of...anal in return."

"Well...alright." She smirked. "I suppose you have a beautiful enough ass for me to give that a try as well." She walked closer, her alien scent quite suddenly washing over him.

He kneeled before her accepting his role. One hand reaching at her cock, his fingers slowly wrapping around its gigantic head.
"Alright...there goes nothing.."
He leans in and his tongue sticks out, brushing against the tip of that massive cock.

"Ahh, how strange, you humans have rough tongues." She giggled, glowing pre dripping onto his tongue, carrying with it a strange mix of male and female flavors.

He wraps his lips around the head and begins to take in the massive alien cock while he feels his own member begin to rise in arousal, forming a bulge in his pants.

She smiled, her tail curling down to caress his length through the fabric. "Hmm, you humans aren't made to swallow things this large, are you? You have all those flat teeth for chewing, it must make taking something this large difficult."

He knew she was right, his mouth was never supposed to devour something so big. But he wasn't going to give up yet. Feeling his cock reacting to the sensation of being touched by her tail, his mouth opened wider to take more of her length inside his warm mouth.

Her clawed fingers ran through his hair, pressing her cock down his throat, drooling her flavorful precum down his throat. "You know, a brainy guy like you can help me fix my rig I bet."

Ηis hands reaching her thighs squeezing them lightly as he feels her precum running down his throat. He swallows it and his mind begins to examine the taste, feeling aroused and intrigued at the same time as he continues the sloppy blowjob.

She groaned, her cock pulsing in his mouth, the ridges and bumps becoming more pronounced as her arousal grew. "Fuck...I should take you back with me, like those Varloorians do."

He knew that the possibility of leaving Earth with an alien was slim yet dangerous but he also found it exciting. He drove his mouth down on her, taking as much of that cock as he could as his tongue worked on the underside of her organ

She moaned in response, her length flaring and throbbing. "Ahh, damn. I'm gonna blow pretty soon if you keep on like that!" She panted, her tail rubbing him harder.

He continued his oral work, making slurping noises while pushing his hips forward as his erect penis reacted to that tail-rubbing.
"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Mark groans on the alien cock as he nosily sucks and slurps while drooling heavily on her cock, resulting in his saliva to drip off of her tool in impressive amounts each time he jerks his head back.

She gasps and moans, thick ropes of luminous cum pouring down his throat, coating and filling his belly with her alien taste, her scent filling his entire being as she pulled out and painted his face with the last of her cum.

(Would you be into her having addictive cum?)

He moans loudly, swallowing every drop that poured down his throat, feeling it rush down his belly. Her taste was sweet and sulty at the same time. It was the best "drink" he ever had. He liked it so much that his fingers began whipping the cum off his face before shoving them to his throat to taste more of it.
"Mmmmm...so, so...unique! So...good!"

(Sure)

She chuckled, sitting back. "Well? I assume you'll need those pants off for me to show you how anal is done." She smirked, tail caressing him. "I do hope you humans don't have problems with addictions..."

He stood up and unbuckled his pants before removing them along with his underwear. "You mean that...your semen has the ability to cause me an addiction on it? Like a drug...? Well...I can understand why, it is delicious...if you don't mind me saying..."
He looked down, his hands trying to cover his erected penis

She smirked, stroking her still drooling cock. "Not usually, but on occasion." She beckoned him closer. "Come on then, bring that sweet human ass over here."

He didn't hesitate one bit as he walked towards her before turning around with his back facing her. He closed his eyes, waiting for what would happen next. He started to have second thoughts about it but it was too late now. Running away was a ship that sailed a long time ago.

She smiled, tentacles whipping out and wrapping around his body, easing his ass onto her cock, her tail opening to take his own member in.

Back
Top Bottom