Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be careful what You Search for...(DonVoltonus x red eyed demon)

red eyed demon

Planetoid
To say that Professor Mark Williams was obsessed with proving that Aliens exist would be an understatment. He dedicated his life on searching for hints and clues regarding extraterrestrial life and when he was informed about sightings of an unusual creature in South Dakota, recently spoted near a small cave in the woods, the temptation was too much for him to handle.

He left New York and traveled to South Dakota where he followed the clues that he hoped would lead him to this creature. After speaking with the locals, he deduced that this might not be a typical Urban Legend kind of a monster like the Yeti or Bigfoot. It must be something from...out of the world.

It was getting dark when he found himself outside the old cave deep in the woods. With his flashlight on, he took a deep breath and prepared his camera - because he needed at least one picture of the creature - before entering the cave hoping to find what he was searching for...​

Something skittered in the darkness, just outside of sight. Something whistled int the air, snapping his wrist and knocking his camera to the ground. A shape dropped down beside it, a feminine silhouette that stomped upon the device with a loud crack.

When the light finally cast across her, he would be met with the sight of smooth, glittering aquamarine skin, hands and feet covered by chitinous shell. Her body was human, with small b-cup breasts and a plump rear, her head bald and topped with twin horns, a blunt tail swaying behind her. She displayed a grin with small fangs, 4 slitted eyes looking him up and down. "Ahhh, what lovely prey you are, but why would you come right into my home?"

DonVoltonus said:
Something skittered in the darkness, just outside of sight. Something whistled int the air, snapping his wrist and knocking his camera to the ground. A shape dropped down beside it, a feminine silhouette that stomped upon the device with a loud crack.

When the light finally cast across her, he would be met with the sight of smooth, glittering aquamarine skin, hands and feet covered by chitinous shell. Her body was human, with small b-cup breasts and a plump rear, her head bald and topped with twin horns, a blunt tail swaying behind her. She displayed a grin with small fangs, 4 slitted eyes looking him up and down. "Ahhh, what lovely prey you are, but why would you come right into my home?"

He was completely stunned. He froze where he stood, his eyes wide open, looking at this creature that could have easily been drawned by someone on DeviantArt. He felt fear of course, but that wasn't the only thing he was feeling right now. He was...excited! Not only there is a creature living here, it actually looks like it comes from a whole different world. Finally some proof of extraterrestrial life!

He couldn't speak but only stare at this weird, horrifiyng yet somewhat...attractive creature.

She waved a hand at him. "Hello? Aren't you, ya know, terrified of being devoured? Run!" She threw her hands up dramatically, flicking her tail. "Why are you just standing there like one of those horned things when the metal boxes come by?" She tilted her head.

He had to snap out of this trance immediately. She was right....well, it seemed like a she. His mind once again going back to his goal of finding out more about aliens and non-terrestial form of life. But no, seriously, he had to run away. 'No discovery is worth your life' said a voice in his head. He finally came back to it and he had to make a choice while this creature was allowing it. Run now and save his life, or stay and put himself in danger in order to learn more.

Easiest choice, ever.

"I...I am Professor Mark Williams. I would like to...ask you, a few questions....If you don't mind of course". He tried to keep himself as calm as possible.

"Seriously?" She walked around him slowly, tail poking at him. "Hmmm, only if we can take turns asking. I'd like to know more about you fleshy, warm-blooded things." She smirked, showing one fang. "Come on, I have some stuff I scared people away from." She smiled, moving into the cave, flicking on a small lantern, lighting up a cavern filled with various, mostly broken things, and numerous bones, though thankfully all of animal origin.

He tensed at the sound of her voice, his eyes focused on her and the way her body moved. He watched her moving into the cave and felt the light of the lantern showering his face. He looked back at the cave's opening, a voice in his head wondering if he made the right choice. Was he ever going to see the sun and the moon again? Will he ever feel the warm cool air on his face again? Will he- 'Oh shut up, stupid voice! The sexy alien is waiting!'

He quickly followed her, intrigued by what he was going to find out.

She sat down on a battered old matress, obviously dragged in from the forest. "Okay, what do you want to know?" She asked, tail laying calmly across her lap, the girl petting it idly.

He looked at her tail and then his eyes traveled all around her body, as the light made it easier now for him to examine her. He stood opposite her, his back against a damp wall.

"I...I'd like to know about you. Who you are and...where are you coming from?"

"I suppose in your language Sylvia would do as a name. I crashed here awhile again, kind of a dull planet, but it's great to have a break from the hustle and bustle up there."

"Fascinating...So you crashed here, which means that you come from a diffferent planet, which in turn confirms the theory of UFO's and Alien life! Wow! I am thrilled! So what planet do you come from?"

The next word from her lips, if one could call it a word, was little more than a series of gurgles and chirps. "I don't think there's any translation in your world. It's mainly a shipping hub."

"I see...yes, of course, so many different planets, so many different languages, different cultures! And I assume you learned to speak English after you crashed here?"

He felt more relaxed now, finally leting his guard down, allowing the little scientist in him to take over.

"English? I don't know what that means, this is Galactic Basic. Every creature in the galaxies learns it, it's much cheaper than everybody carrying translators around."

"Oh...I see. Well, I am so pleased to finally meet someone like you! We, humans I mean, have foolishly assumed that we are alone in this Galaxy. I knew that wasn't the case and now I can prove it...Well, I could have proven it if you hadn't ruined my camera...But that's completely ok! No sour grapes here! I am glad that you are so civilized and friendly."

"Yeah. Of course you can't go telling anybody." She laid back, hands behind her head. "Can't have the generally dimwitted masses trying to come be part of the Dominion of Planets. This one's just not ready."

"I...I understand. You have my word that this will be our secret. You are right, my world isn't ready yet. Hell, a world filled with Bieber's and Kardashian's might never be ready at all. Anyway, so what are you going to do now?"

"Now it's my turn." She grinned. "So, I've been watching you fleshies for awhile in the forest, and seen some odd stuff. How uh...How do you mate?"

He was taken aback at first by the question, but ultimately he saw this from the scientific point of view.
"Well, we engage in sexual activities such as when the male enters the female's um...productional hole with his penis."

"Well yeah." She stood up, showing off a slit between her legs. "See, I have a pussy here..." She spread the lips to show a luminous blue passage, then smirking as a slick cock slid out, growing to a full twelve inches. "And a cock..." Four slits opening in her back, slick tentacles sliding out. "Four more cocks..." Her tail curved around, opening like a flower, displaying another slick hole. "And another pussy. I can't imagine just having one reproductive organ."

He stood there with eyes wide open as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He took a deep breath before commanding his inner scientist to take over and examine the situation.
"This...well...it's very interesting! I mean so many organs for one person...so you are not just a female, a woman, you have a...umm manly package as well."

"Well, in my race I'm considered a male, though we all have vaginal passages." A smirk spread across her face. "Would you like to research our breeding habits?"

He looked down and slowly backed away.
"That would be great, in the name of sciense I mean, but I can't do this without my tools, my books and of course my lab...perhaps another time...? Or you could just tell me about it...you know, from this distance."

Back
Top Bottom