Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SUBMISSIVE LESBIAN SEEKS A MISTRESS/DOMME

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaG

Planetoid
The title tells the whole story. I am a VERY submissive lesbian who needs a Mistress/Domme to use me for her own pleasure. I have been here a few days now and so far, there is no interest in my RP requests so perhaps I need to tweak it a bit?

I am a very submissive girl in both RL and RP. I love a Mistress/Domme who is strong enough to use me for her personal needs, whatever they may be. There is not a lot I will not do sexually (in RP) but if you wish to pursue that further, please see my F-List at: https://www.f-list.net/c/amandagirluk - and even the no's might be negotiable for the right person.

I am not into fantasy, furries, aliens, fandoms, etc. I am very much a reality sort of girl. I RP what I am in RL because that is what I know about.

I generally write in third person and will write long detailed posts (several pages if you wish) two or three times a day or to suit you. Happy to write in Threads, PM's or YIM but PM's are my personal favourite. My YIM is: AmandaGirlUK and all females are more than welcome to contact me there, even just to chat.

Generally my stories are weighted 60 - 40 with sex being the larger figure. But I do prefer it wrapped up in a good background story and with believable characters. I quite happy writing for more than one character if required.

A few of my ideas are:

WHEN HER FANTASY CAME TRUE

19 year old Lisa Spencer (MC) had spent her last two years of college before moving on to university, drooling and lusting over her 28 year old teacher, Sophie Emmerson. Not that she had given any indication of her feelings or her bedtime fantasies; she was far to shy for that. In those fantasies, she saw herself as the plaything or slave of the beautiful teacher enduring whatever humiliation was heaped upon her. But in real life, Lisa was painfully shy and had virtually no experience of sex, so that is all her dreams were - fantasies. Then her whole life changed. She and several college classmates were invited to the home of Miss Emmerson in their last days at the college. It was a perfectly normal and friendly occasion except for Lisa who sat enthralled by her proximity to the woman she dreamt of every night in her bed. As the girls were all leaving, Lisa accidently knocked a vase from a side table and stayed to help clear the debris after the others had left. When every trace of the broken vase had been consigned to the bin, Sophie turned to her pupil and said, "that vase was a family heirloom. I think you must be punished, don't you Lisa?" Lisa blushed and trembled but from that moment on, her life changed completely when her fantasy came true!

TRAINED TO OBEY

23 year old Laura Mason (MC) was a stranger in the small provincial town of Burford. She was there for an employment interview a few weeks after leaving university. The interview had gone well and now she had to spend the night before catching a train home the following morning. At a loss for something to do during the evening, she wandered into a bar and ordered a drink before sitting alone in a corner booth. It had not occurred to her that all of the customers were female and she certainly did not know it was a lesbian bar so she was not unduly alarmed when two older girls came and sat at her table and started chatting. Their questions seemed a little personal but Laura did not sense anything untoward. One of the girls introduced herself as Mandy Beech and offered to buy Laura a drink. It was only a few minutes after her first sip of the drink that Laura began to feel strange. The room started to spin and her speech was slurred. The next thing she knew, she woke naked and bound spread-eagled on a bed in a strange room with Mandy and the other girl stood beside the bed looking down at her.

MAID TO OBEY!

When pretty 19 year old Amber Kingsley (MC) was taken on as a maid in the home of a very aristrocratic British Lord and Lady, she was both surprised and delighted. The Lord was in his late fifties and Amber had not met him. She had been interviewed by Lady Penlington who was much younger - a trophy wife in her mid twenties who had been a model before marrying Lord Penlington, purely for his money! Her Ladyship had told Amber that she insisted on very high standards, an appropriate maids costume and warned her any failures on her part would be severely punished. Amber accepted all she was told, simply delighted to have secured such a prestigious position. But she was not aware of two important pieces of information! Firstly, Lady Penlington was a lesbian and secondly, her ideas of punishment for infringements of her rules were NOT what Amber would have expected!

THE ABSOLUTE NO-NO - PLEASE READ!

And finally, please guys, I can say 'NO' in 27 different languages! Please do not waste my time and yours! Lesbian (at least for this girl) really DOES mean lesbian.

Thank you for reading this. If you see anything which appeals to you and you would like to chat to see if we can work something out, I would love to hear from you. If you want some more suggestions for RP themes from me, please ask and if you would like to contact me on YIM, please do.

Amanda x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom