Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Preggers (Casket & Maiesiobreed)

Superman sat idly, tapping his fingers across his butt-chin, while posted up at the huge crystalline dining table in the Fortress of Solitude. The events of the last Justice League meeting had his head so stirred up that he could barely think straight. Diana Troy, AKA Wonder Woman had come to him just after the meeting and informed him that she was pregnant with his child. It was obvious to anyone at that meeting, sure she'd said that the holiday season had her carrying extra weight but it was more than obvious to most that her large belly bulge was proof that she was carrying someones baby, not to even mention the way Batman looked at him.

Diana had been missing from action from any JLA meeting since that fateful night after defeating Starro that they'd consummated their relationship in the heat of passion after victory. Now there she was, sitting there like nothing was wrong, while her big fat belly hung over her gold belt and covering almost an entire star of her blue bikini trunks. Flash had even made a crack about her cutting down on after-meeting deserts. After the meeting concluded though, Diana cornered him and let him know that it could be no one else's child.

Hearing it both made him happy and sad; Happy because he had finally found a mate that could bare his incredible seed, but say because of the painful memory that was linked to the last time he'd attempted to reproduce. Lois Lane had assured him that it was what she wanted, regardless of the risk and so they had laid together and tried for a child.

Even consummating the act was dangerous, He actually cumming inside her would have resulted in her head coming off as his semen exited his body, during orgasm, at roughly the speed of a high velocity sniper rifle round, but Lois had insisted. They'd used the secret lab to artificially inseminate her and soon she'd become pregnant with his alien child. The pregnancy had started smoothly but soon had complications. The more time she spent in the sun, the stronger the infant became, absorbing yellow sun radiation through her skin and into the growing superchild.

In the end, in her third trimester, the abnormal fetus erupted from her womb in an extremely violent manner. It killed both of them and since then Superman hasn't been his usual beacon of hope that he was before. Now he finds himself sullen and withdrawn.

It wasn't until they'd conquered Starro this last time that the adrenaline rush took hold and he and Wonder Woman fell into a night of passionate exchange. The act actually shook the ground beneath them, but after they'd finally said goodbye, Clark hadn't seen her since. But when she arrived weeks later, with her fat, jiggly belly hanging over her belt, her swollen tits bulging over her top, and the weight of only pregnancy swelling her usual sharp cheekbones it had been obvious to anyone paying attention.

Superman had asked Diana back to the Fortress of Solitude for dinner so that they could discuss the best path forward. She'd agreed and then taken off in her invisible jet leaving Clark to stand staring out over the city and contemplating his future. Would he chance another attempt at procreation? Surely Diana's immortal form would be enough to actually bring his offspring to bare. But could he chance it? What if a villain took advantage of their situation, it could be devastating not only for himself and Diana, but for the whole League as well. No he wouldn't allow that, He decided then and there that that wouldn't be an option. Diana would have endure solitude in order to preserve the safety of not only his unborn child, but for the safety of the team as well; whether she liked it or not.

It was then that Bruce Wayne revealed himself, standing behind the shadow of a column, he walked out shaking his cowled head. "Clark, We have to talk."

"Bruce I don't need your critique right now, I've too many thoughts plaguing a mind that is usually always at ease at making the hard decisions." Clark said as he'd folded his arms across his big 'S' covered chest.

"I was going to tell you that the Batcave's central mainframe has been compromised and that I'm not sure who is responsible for hacking it yet, but I can see that other matters are on your mind right now." Batman stated flatly. "Would you like to talk it over with a .....Friend?"

"That's a nice sentiment Bruce." Superman said as he turned his gaze from the city back to the Dark knight whom stood behind him, focusing a truly determined visage on a man who usually owned the look in question. "I can't help you now, I'm sorry your system was compromised but I have my own problems now. You are the world's greatest detective and I have no doubt you will get the the bottom of this."

"No, You aren't understanding, I suspected you and Diana's romantic involvement since the weeks since Starro's last attack. I input the date into my database, anyone who got into it knows you and Wonder Woman might be with child." Batman stated, again flatly with a hint of intimidation.

"Diana and I will be spending the gestation period with the confines of my fortress of solitude. I am sorry I can't help but this is just too important." Superman stated, just as flatly as Batman had addressed him.

"She's agreed to this?" Batman asked, but his eyes showed he already knew the answer to the question he'd just asked.

"No.....No I haven't proposed the idea yet, but......Well I am sure she'll see the logic of my reasoning." Clark said, but his resolve was gone and Batman could see it instantly.

"...And if she doesn't?" The Dark Knight asked, only a tiny curl of a smile appearing on the sides of his mouth.

"......She.......She will.....She's reasonable Bruce." Superman stuttered momentarily, almost as if he was trying to convince himself.

"Is this the same Diana I know? Warrior Princess? Amazon? Feminist icon?" Batman asked, but his expression showed it was a that of a rhetorical nature.

"I need a child.....Don't look at me like that! You've had four 'sidekicks' now......Four boys that you 'adopted' because you're too scared to actually sire a child, because you know what those dastardly villains might do! Don't come at me on your high horse. I am the MAN OF STEEL AND I CAN PROTECT MY NEW FAMILY!" Clark said, starting mildly accusingly but ending with an upset raised voice. One few knew the sound of.

"Damien is my blood child Clark." Batman said.

"Not by choice, Talia tricked you, and it's obvious you don't want him....I am sorry to be so harsh, but we aren't on the same level. I know that is a rough thing to hear, but Bruce, other than my cousin, I am truly alone on this planet. I wish to change that. I will not be dissuaded. I thank you for your concern but I assure you that Diana and our soon to be child will be fine. Don't tell anyone, and don't come to the Fortress, don't send Red Tornado, or Captain Marvel to check in either. We've got this." Superman said and uncrossed his arms from his chest. "These are my wishes Bruce, you can either honor them or I'll enforce them....Your choice old friend."

"Jesus Clark, You aren't even considering the fact that you were abandoned by your parents, Yes to save you from a imploding planet, but abandoned all the same. You have issues on this subject. I realize you have a need to show the universal consciousness that you can be a better parent than the ones before you, but trapping Diana in your impenetrable fortress isn't the way to prove this....you sound crazier than me." Batman said and didn't even flinch when he used the Lord's name in vain; surely it was the first time Clark had heard he old friend even mention god up until this point and the point or it didn't' escape him.

"I've had my say....Batman." Superman said, using Bruce's alias instead of his christian name, only to prove his resolve.

"So be it 'super.....man', But if I hear from Diana that she isn't on board, not only will I be up to bring her home, but I can assure you that the whole team will come knocking. You may be the 'man of steel' but we are the League and together you won't stand a chance. Am I understood?" Batman said, showing no signs of intimidation.

And that was it, Batman had watched Superman fly off back to the fortress of Solitude to wait for Wonder Woman. Afterall he had his own problems to worry about, the Batcave's computer being compromised was enough to deal with....for now.

Superman shook his head, shaking the memories of the day's events from his head. Wonder Woman was expected any second, and when she arrived the impenetrable doors would seal behind her, securing her and their unborn child from any danger. He'd had his Automaton's prepare of feast, and not just one of this planet, some of the animal's offspring in his intergalactic zoo had been sacrificed to make for a truly decadent smorgasbord for the woman that carried his child.

His lead automaton announced the pudgy super heroines' arrival. "Sir the system's have detected her invisible plane's arrival."

"Very good, show the voluptuous warrior princess in." Superman responded.

"Invisible Jet requesting clearance for approach," Diana said into her head piece, knowing full well the automaton that controlled the Fortress of Solitude's air control would grant her request. Like clockwork, she heard a pleasant ding as her jet was given permission to land at the fortress's hangar.

She pushed her captains chair back from the controls as the fortresses guidance system took over and eased her jet into the secret base. Diana groaned, rubbing her back with both hands....flying and captaining a jet when you were 30 weeks pregnant was not easy. It was extraordinarily difficult to stay hunched over the controls when a massive gravid mound conspired against her and actually kept her at arms length.

"I know little one, I'm tired too....but our journey is over, we're here," Diana said to the bump that she caressed with both hands, trying desperately to calm the super fetus that was kicking and squirming away in her. It was like it never stopped, it was almost in constant motion. The desperately tight skin over her stomach rippled and bulged with the powerful kicks and punches from the baby in her...and while it had been magical at the start, it was now starting to become almost an irritation.

"This....had better all be worth it," Diana said, as her jet landed and a staircase descended into the Fortress of Solitude. She got up from her seat and began waddling heavily down from her jet, mumbling at her predicament.

30 weeks ago had been one of the happiest, and at the same time, foolish moments of her life. Their ecstasy in victory had led to ecstasy in the bedroom...while she had been riding the most powerful man in the world she had never even thought about protection. Just days later when she was hugging her toilet (the pregnancy had been quick like that) she knew she was with child.

The following months had been hard. Her weight gain was difficult, as the Amazonian queen had never gained so much as a pound since her childhood. Her swelling belly had become a magnet for stares, but the men in the league also tended to linger over her milk heavy breasts, which she had refused to cover.

Why hide anything? She modified her outfit to contain her new burgeoning belly, ass, and breasts so it left very little to the imagination. She did, however, forgo her traditional high heeled boots, as her feet had swollen too much to comfortably fit in shoes. She went barefoot now, the proverbial barefoot and pregnant feminist she supposed.

"Clark...are you here?" she called into the empty fortress. Her belly swayed to the left and right with each clumsy step she took...this was also something she had not foreseen, she actually FELT the weight in her belly. Her body was so ponderous now, her grace, agility and athleticism all but disappeared.

"I'm right behind you Diana" Superman's soothing baritone voice echoed down the crystalline hallway. "I almost thought you called out for 'Bruce' there for a second, but my superhearing must be playing tricks on me. It's so glad you came Di!" He said as he strode toward her and tired to wrap his arms around her in a loving hug, but her girth was enough to keep him from actually grasping his hands together around her back.

"Wow you really got big....I mean huge. You look like you gained more weight since even earlier today. It must be the solar radiation, the yellow sun gives me my powers and I'm sure my unborn child shares this same ability. I know you're as close to invulnerable as I am, but for your safety I think you should limit your time in the sun Di. I can't have another travesty on my head, what happened to Lois is just too much for me to bare." Superman said as he awkwardly backed away after not being able to close his hug around her massive form.

"Look at me rambling on though, You must be starving, I've prepared a feast in the dining hall, you can stuff that pretty pudgy face of yours till your hearts content. Don't worry Di, nobody is here to judge you, you can pig out all you want. OOOh oooh jeez.....wow I didn't even notice your ......feet? Your ankles are the size of Christmas hams, probably from the elevation change from flying your jet....Here let me help you." Clark said as he reached down and swooped the porky warrior princess off her feet and into his arms. Of course a man strong enough to move planets should have had no problem lifting Wonder Woman, no matter how portly she was, but he huffed and actually looked strained a little. "WOW....Must be a gravity sink somewhere, you feel like you weigh tons." He then smiled at her and took off at the speed of sound.

Milliseconds later they were in the dining hall, Superman gently sat Wonder Woman down in the chair slowly, almost as if he was scared that her behemoth weight was going to actually break the chair. "I'll have the Automatons manufacture you up a motorized wheelchair that can support your weight, there is no need for you to put any undo stress carrying around all that bulk my dear.....Well don't wait on me, go a head and stuff your face, I've already eaten." He said staring at her mammoth breasts instead of making eye contact.

"We should probably relieve some pressure from your bosom as well, they look painful. I'll have the helpers created a breast pump, it'll give you some relief and I'm sure caring my child has effected your hormones as well, the milk might have other useful properties."

"I apologize Clark. It's the hormones....the earth women call it 'pregnancy brain,' and I tend to agree with them. I've been, well, forgetful these past few months. I was using the lasso of truth as a belt for the past week, I just didn't notice it wasn't a belt. I was telling the truth to everyone, it was not pleasant," Diana said, her breath taken away when Clark wrapped his strong arms around her.

At the mention of her rather rotund girth, Diana blushed furiously. Why had so many people been mentioning her weight gain around her recently....she knew she was big, she knew she was larger than most pregnant women would ever get during their pregnancies, but did people really have to mention it nonstop when they saw her? Didn't they know she was constantly reminded how large she was when she couldn't fit into cars, or when yet ANOTHER pair of her underwear didn't fit? It was embarrassing, and Clark not being able to wrap his arms around her was equally humiliating.

"It may be the yellow sun....I'm not sure. All I know is I look like there is much more than just one child in me and I can hardly move....I'm not used to this Clark. I'm actually waddling now. This is not fair. My face is so fat, my ass jiggles for days with each step, and yes, I'm constantly ravenous," She said, frowning at the mention of a feast that had been prepared for her. Up until this point her mind had not been on food, but at the mere mention that there was something to eat her stomach started to rumble. "By the god's.....just show me where it is."

When he scooped her up she tried to resist, tried to insist that she could walk there herself, but Clark would not take no for an answer. During the flight to the table, she could feel him dipping and swaying....was she throwing off his center of gravity? Was she THAT heavy?

"I do not weigh tons. I haven't weighed myself in months, but I can assure you that I do no weigh TONS, Clark," Diana said, her cheeks turning bright crimson again. She had been curious to see how much she had gained, but she had been far too embarrassed to actually step on a scale.

"This does...well it does look marvelous, thank you very much," Diana said, trying to control herself as she looked at the massive amounts of food that had been prepared for her. However, when she took a bit of a nearby turkey leg, she basically lost all control and sensibilities of modesty, stuffing her face with anything she could get her hands on. Grease was smeared across her fat cheeks as she scarfed down anything and everything.

"There's....oh my god this pie is so good....there's no need for a wheelchair Clark. I am not handicapped, I'm not an invalid, I can still walk myself around....oh godddd this steak is to die for," she said through mouthfuls of the most delicious food she had ever tasted. She burped, loudly, and turned to him.

"But a milking machine? I will not be drained like a common cow. I'm sure there is another way to alleviate my mammary pressure. We just need to think," she said, turning back to the food.

At that moment a voice rang out through a nearby hallway, a younger feminine voice became more clear as Kara El flew into the dining room.

"Hello? Clark? Is anyone home? Oh my goodness, there are you. I heard some news about Diana, I needed to talk to you to see if it was true. Have you seen Di...." Kara asked, but then abruptly stopped when she saw the massively pregnant Wonder Woman stuffing her face with the delicacies.

"D....DIANA?! What has happened to you? I heard you were with child....but.....but nobody told me you were with more than one!" Kara cried out, seeing the feminist icon practically anchored to her seat by her massive belly and quaking, milk filled breasts.

"Oh god.....why is she here? Does everyone have to see me like this?" Diana thought to herself, seeing the young and gorgeously fit woman stride into the hall. The last thing she needed was a beautiful young hero with an athletic, perfect body pitying her condition.

"Yes, it's me Kara. I am with child. ONE child. Thank you for asking,' Diana said, mustering as much confidence as she could.

"Kara thank you so much for coming, and yes just look at her, she's gloriously huge isn't she?" Kal El said proudly as he walked toward Wonder Woman's massive form and hugged her belly, pressing his face between the to mountainous tits that were supported by her belly. The hug managed to compress her breasts causing milk to squirt out and stain her signature red top.

"oooh Sorry about that my love. Wow that is a lot of milk....it just keeps coming too." He noted as he stared down at the two fountains of white liquid seeping out through the costume. "Well that's why you need to eat, losing that much fluid is going to weaken you, you just keep packing this food away like you have been. The Automatons prepared enough food to feed an entire League gathering but it looks like you've managed to put away close to half of it already, Don't fret, If your still hungry they can always prepare three or four desserts for you. If you've never had Tamaranian chocolate cake then you should really give it a try." He said and joyfully reached down and pinched her grease smeared fat cheek.

"Kara could I speak with you privately for a moment?" Superman asked and motioned to the adorning room.

"Ummm....yes she is huge, I would leave it at that," Kara said, looking at the once powerful and awe-inspiring Wonder Woman. It was disturbing to see the once feminist icon now nothing more than a fat, massively pregnant carrier for Kal El's brood. Kara subconsciously put a hand on her own trim, fit belly and instantly knew she would never let that happen to her.

When she saw the milk practically streaming out of Wonder Woman's massive breasts, she couldn't help but think of a dairy cow expressing its load to a farm.

For all of her credit, Wonder Woman tried to contain herself. She tried to stop eating, tried to stop eye-fucking the chocolate cake that Clark had pointed out on the other side of the table. She had taken to placing the plates of food directly on her shelf-like belly, as she was far too large to actually reach the grand table anymore.

"Unnghhhhh Clark....please.....contain yourself I'm leaking," She moaned, her top becoming soaked as Kal pressed his face in between her massive breasts. She had to admit though, the release of tremendous pressure did feel quite good and she couldn't help but let out a very soft, but perceptible, moan of pleasure.

"I'd be happy to speak with you privately, Kal," Kara said, just happy to be getting out of the same room as Wonder Cow over there. It was disturbing....she would never be the same. Wonder Woman, as she knew it, was dead.

"What did you do to her, Kal?! She's so....so different. I knew she may be a mother one day, but she is just....so unlike her old self," Kara hissed at him, as they go out of hearing distance of Diana.

"She's not different Kara, she's pregnant with an alien child. The yellow sun has somehow accelerated the growth of the fetus, and it appears it has also accelerated her appetite." Kal said as he leaned out and peaked around the corner, seeing that Diana had started in on the chocolate cake he'd pointed out.

"I need a favor from you Kara, Diana is in no shape to take care of herself, she's the size of a house. My Automatons can do most of the menial chores but I need someone I can trust to be with her at all times. I need you to stay with her and help her through this. Woman have mood swings when they are pregnant and with Wonder Woman's strength the Automatons might not be up to the challenge. I'd stay myself, but League business can't be ignored, I'll have to step out from time to time and I need you here to make sure Diana is in the best hands. Can you do this for me Cousin?" Kal El asked his eyes locked onto Supergirl's and she could tell the seriousness of the query.

"First things first, you saw how relieved she was when I vented her utters. She must be under great stress holding that much pressure back, and as fellow Leaugers and Diana's friends we owe it to her to try and help. She's refused the milking machine I'm having crafted, so we are going to have to take one for the team here Kara. We are going into that room and we are going to milk her, with your hands or your mouth or what ever means necessary, but we need to help her. Hopefully the food she stuffing down her fat throat will keep her distracted. So can you help me? I hope so Kara, because I don't think I can do this on my own." Superman stated flatly and then turned walking back into the dining hall.

"Good news Di, Kara has agreed to stay on and help out with the pregnancy. We are going to help you now, don't worry nothing to be embarrassed about. You just keep stuffing your face and we'll take care of everything." Kal said as he approached the slovenly form that used to be one of the most desirable woman in the world.

Kara thought about it for a few moments, and nodded her head. It was the decent thing to do, for her friend and for Kal.

"I can watch her for you, sure, just as long as you don't think I'm going to be some glorified maid for her. I'll help her out as long as she knows I'm not her servant or something," she said, as she looked back into the room and saw the woman still stuffing her face with the wonderful food he had prepared.

A shudder ran through Kara's body, though, at Kal's second request.

"Well that makes sense....but isn't there another way to help her out? I mean, surely we can come up with something that would relieve her pressure that didn't have to....you know....involve touching her nipples? Or milking her like a cow?" Kara El said, but she was silence as Kal gave her a stern look. She knew she wasn't about to win this argument....and besides, Kal seemed a bit preoccupied with Diana's nipples....she wondered what that could be about?

Diana barely noticed the two superheroes return to the grand dining room, as she was too busy shoveling the last of the chocolate cake into her smeared mouth. She did, however, notice Clark take her red and yellow top off and unclasp the ultra strength brassierre that she had contained her massive breasts with.

"Mphhhhh....Clark....what are you doing?! Kara.....what are you doing on the other side of me?" She grumbled, noticing that both of them had taken up on either side. Kara didn't answer, but instead just looked at Clark, nodded, and took one of Diana's hugely swollen, puffy pink nipples between her fingers and gave it a sharp pull, eliciting a long and sharp stream of milk to almost explode out of Diana's engorged teat.

"Unnghhhh what are you doing....st.....stop.....fuck stop it!" She cried out, humiliation washing over her as she realized it felt, well, quite good. Her nipples were throbbing with each tug, each pull, each heartbeat as she wriggled in her chair, trying to stifle moans of excstasy as the two were milking her like a cow.

Kara frowned, though, as the going was not as easy as she thought it should have been. She shrugged, stopped pulling on the swollen nipple, and moved her mouth down to the nipple and started to suck greedily, swallowing, sucking and repeating, trying to drain the superhero of her burdens.

"Unnghhhhhhh oh my god....you have to stop.....I'm so fucking wetttttttt," Diana cried out, in actuality not wanting either to stop. She cradled Kara's head in her hands, almost as if she were breastfeeding an infant.

"Don't resist Diana, this is for your own good! Carrying that amount of pressure on yourself can't be good for my child." Superman said as he watched Kara grasp Wonder Woman's teat and milk her like the cow she's become. He followed suit, first manually milking her and shooting the yellowish warm white milk across the dining table and covering the rest of the food she hadn't yet already consumed. The visuals were beautiful, like decadent white frosting covering the remaining food like something out of a spread in a Christmas catalog.

As soon as Kara gave up and dropped her head down to suckle on the titan breast, Kal could feel the bulge in his shorts start to stir. The sight of his slight cousin breast feeding off Wonder Woman was absolutely enticing and he noticed that although Kara didn't look enthused when she begun the task, her expression had changed now that she was drinking from the tap. Her features smoothed and he could see waves of pleasure wash over her visage as she gulped down Wonder Woman's milk. Then it all made sense to him, He wasn't the only one who'd been abandoned by his parents, Kara too had that blemish in her past. She too missed the bonding oppertunity to suckle at her mother's breast, just as he had, so it really wasn't any surprise that she might actually have many of the same fetishes he secretly had.

Kal dropped to his knees at Wonder Woman's other side and sucked her nipple and whole swollen areola into his mouth. The super muscles of his tongue and cheeks made for easy work at milking Diana. Every pull sucked out several pints of the warm sweet fluid, filling his mouth and savored it only seconds before swallowing it down in hungry gulps. Diana's calls to stop were over shadowed by the her moans of ecstasy and the gyrations of her hips. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself and that made him even happier.

Clark pulled his head away briefly. "Kara, we can't stop here, she needs full release, help me pry her giant fat thighs apart, you finger her ass and I'll take care of that pussy." He said as his incredibly strong arm wrenched one side of Diana's cellulite covered thighs apart and his cousin, now totally into the depraved act helped with the other. His fingers had to search for several seconds, every fat fold was covered in pussy juice so it was difficult to find her actual cunt. Finally though he found it and slammed three fingers up inside her and began to pump in and out. "You just keep eating Diana, We've got everything under control, soon you'll feel much better."

"This....this is so wrong....please.....please don't stop," Diana cried out, her hips thrusting upwards as the waves of pleasures just rolled through her body. She held both Clark and Kara's head in her arms, like they were twins, suckling greedily at her massive breasts. She couldn't believe how filled she was, how much she had to offer these two....they had been sucking for several minutes and she still felt like she was near full. This could would certainly never run out of milk to drink....

Kara found herself moaning alongside of Kal, her own nipples throbbing along with Diana's. Her body was reacting and moving with Diana's, feeling herself being filled with Wonder Woman's warm milk. She felt so full, so content, and she found her hands moving down in between Diana's legs with Clark's fingers, tracing outlines around Diana's swollen pussy. By the gods, she was soaked to the bone, and Kara could feel her own juices practically sopping through her own blue panties. Diana's body jerked as she brushed over the woman's sensitive clit, eagerly brushing and pulling on the electric button as Kal pounded his fingers into her eager cunt.

Diana's eyes practically rolled into the back of her skull, being finger fucked by both cousins at the same time, her hips bucking upwards for each thrust of their fingers. God, god she was so horny, she felt every little fiber and groove of their exploring fingers over her delicious, sopping cunt, clamping down on both of them as she knew release was about to come.

"D....don't stop....oh god.....oh godddddd. OH MY GODDDDDD" She screamed out, as the most wonderful, powerful orgasm exploded through her. Two jet streams of milk practically shot out of her udders, covering all of them with milk, her pussy spasming and squirting with each thrust, her tits slapping against her belly as she bounced up and down on their fingers.

Little did any of the heroes know what had truly happened all those weeks ago. The Joker had been the one who broke into the batcave, his intentions were to kill another Robin, but when he found the place empty, boredom took over and soon he managed to hack the bat computer. Inside was a plethora of useful information on every hero and villain one could imagine. One of the juiciest bits was his accusations that Superman and Wonder Woman had recently copulated and that she maybe with child. The revelation made the madman cackle like a loon, and the prospect of toying with some of the world's greatest heroes at their most vulnerable was more than he could bare. The next file was a recipe that Batman had devised, special Kryptonian prenatal vitamins the caped crusader had designed to help with the pregnancy. A few deeper files showed his research on how the effects of the yellow sun could be manipulated to cause different effects on Kryptonian physiology in case Kryptonite couldn't be procured anymore.

The Joker had used this information plus some of his own Joker Venom and altered the prenatal vitamin recipe, giggling like a fool as the computer ran a diagnostic on possible outcomes if the drug was administered to a kryptonian fetus. It would adversely effect the mother's body, causing it to swell and inflate and with the Joker Venom, eventually turn her into a massive clown with a permanent sardonic grin plastered on her face. The chemical would also turn her milk into a powerful DNA altering substance, but only to any Kryptonian who imbibed it. He assumed it would be the new born child, but had no idea that it might actually be Supergirl and Superman.

On female Krytonian's the milk would cause their body's to swell, bigger breasts, bigger, thicker thighs and hips, lips, and cause their mind to degrade in something far more instinctual, obsessed with sex and little more, essentially the bimboification of the recipient.

On male recipients the serum swelled them, but in the groin and causing the musculature to deevovle into something akin to a caveman. Large sloping forehead, prominent brow and large jutting jaw. This deevolution also caused a growth in the genitalia and increase in the desire to procreate.

Now in the Fortress of Solitude as both Kara and Kal sat on the floor next to the gasping body of Diana post orgasm and soaked in her tainted milk, their belly's full of the stuff, subtle changes started to happen to the cousins. "Kara....I feel....strange....What's happening?" Superman said, clutching his temples and his form swooning. "Kara....Kara let's let Diana rest, we've done all we can for now. The automatons will continue to feed her. Let's got lay down." Kal said, dizzily getting to his feet.

"Kal....what's wrong? Are you ok? What's wrong with your head?" Kara-El asked, looking over at her cousin who was grasping both sides of his head. He looked awful, truly terrible, and for a brief second she wondered if any Kryptonite had somehow found its way into the Fortress of Solitude....but that didn't make any sense, as she didn't feel weak at all.

No...no she felt odd in another way. Her chest felt like it was on pins and needles, like an arm or leg that had been slept on funny. She looked down and giggled a bit....the "S" on her chest looked funny! Like it had been stretched out a bit....were her breasts, like, always that big? She was always fairly prodigious in the chest department, but was her mid-shirt always that tight?! It was more like a sports bra now, her breasts were almost pouring out of her top, a massive amount of cleavage was on display for just about anyone who would even so much as glance her way.

"Hey....hey Kal.....were my tits, like, always this.....err......big like?" She asked, as she took her fingers and twirled it into her blonde hair. She pushed her breasts out to him and bounced up and down slightly, giggling in delight as they jiggled and tumbled in her top. Hehe....that was like, supes kewl!

"Gawd....I don't, like, remember my boobies always being this huge! I kinda like it, hehehehe" Kara giggled in fits, her mind feeling flighty and...well...off.

Her body was also changing in other ways....her waist cinched in obscenely, like that cartoon woman she had enjoyed watching in her youth...what was her name? Oh yeah, Jessica Rabbit! She wriggled her hips to the left and right, her newfound bubble butt cheeks almost falling otu of the underside of her shorts now.

"Hehehe....like.....like what is happening to me, Kal, what is going on?" She said, giggling obscenely, trying to hang on to her old mind....her lips plumping up, making speech so much more difficult.

Kal looked up, his head seemed foggy and ....well stupid. He couldn't think straight, his usual insightful intellect seemed drained somehow. "Kara...Head not good....Head hurt." He could only manage to say in a neanderthal like clutter of words. Kal looked down at his hands, they didn't seem as well formed, almost as if his fingers were now large sausages. His hands and forearms too. Like they were bulbous and swollen. He'd always been muscular and fit but now it seemed his muscles were growing and swelling, stretching his costume.

Superman looked up at Supergirl and saw what she was babbling on about. Her tits were now pushed up and the 'S' on her chest looked distorted from her huge cleavage. Her hips looked so thick that her spandex was nearly see-through, even without x-ray vision. "Kara hot....Kara cousin, but that is ok.....Kal fuck Kara good and hard, have bunch of retard babies!" Superman said, standing from his knelled position, but instead of his usual perfect vertical posture, he stood hunched, almost like Bizarro.

He ignored any protests from the prone fatbody that used to be his teammate, she was almost so large now that she didn't deserve recognition as a person to him. Her flab was so immense that it completely enveloped the chair she was precariously perched on. "Shut mouth fatty....you are too big....Clark like bimbo." He said as he walked around her planetary mass and seized his cousin by her blonde head of hair and started dragging her toward the back bedroom chambers.

"Clark.....Clark what are you doing with her? You two are cousins.....don't talk about her like that!" Diana cried out, taking a moment away from stuffing her face to actually realize what the two were talking about. Kara's tits were massive and she noticed Clark looking at her ass in a way that made her feel supremely uncomfortable.

But as for Kara, she just giggled and jumped into Kal's lap as the muscled strong man eagerly took her into the other room, into his bedroom chambers. She ground her ass against his crotch and her diminutive brain exploded in happiness as she felt his rock hard member start to swell and poke into her bubble butt. She just needed his cock, truth be told, she really just needed ANY cock.

"N....no....Clark.....don't do this!" Diana moaned as she struggled to get up from the chair she was perched in, her ass cheeks brushing precariously against the sides of the seat she was sitting in. For a moment she wondered if she wouldn't be able to get out of her sitting position, but one of the automatons grasped her from behind and hefted her massive frame up to a standing position.

As she ponderously waddled to the direction of the room the two had shuffled off two (and where slapping flesh could now be heard echoing throughout the walls) Diana failed to notice that her skin was starting to take on a white hue.....she was becoming more and more pale, her skin turning a sickly shade of ghostly white....and a smile started to form on her face. She shook her head, trying to clear it, but she snickered again.

"G....guys....hehehe...what is going on in there?" She squeaked.

Kal was now hunched, with giant shoulder muscles having ripped his costume, the bulbus hairy things were inporportionately large. His brow now stuck out a good inch and a half past his nose and instead of two groomed eyebrows he wore one large unibrow all the way across it. His bottom jaw jutted out in a massive underbite, while his once bright eyes now sunk into the cavities and were little more than a beasts.

He had Kara pinned down on his silk bed, his big hairy arm flexed and smashing her face down deep into the matress so that only a few tufts of her blonde hair could be seen sticking up between his hairy knuckles. His other hand had her by the hips and was mercilessly smashing her ass into his own pelvis. He hadn't even bothered removing his red trunks, instead his massive erection tent poled out the red fabric which he was unconsciously using as a cloth condom as he fucked the hell out of his cousin's bimbo ass.

When Diana's massive form waddled in, he didn't bother stopping the pounding but just kept right on going. His caveman like visage turned to regard the interloper and when he saw the ridiculous looking white clownish blimp he began to laugh. "Look Kara....Look at fatty Clown!" He said in that idiot voice he'd developed since ingesting Diana's tainted breast milk. Supercaveman pulled his slutty cousin's head from the sheets and turned it like a puppet so that she could get a good look at the hilarious sight.

"Here, piggy, piggy.....Heeere piggy!" Supercaveman said. "You come and join in....we fuck yer fat pussy too!"

"Hmmmmphhhhhh oh god Kal, like....I like you SOOOOO much better this way. You have the biggest cock I've ever felt in my lifetime!" Kara cried out, giggling like a dimwitted school girl, absolutely shocking Diana into silence. She had never even though Kara had had sex before....let alone anal sex. She pounded her bubble butt back into the cloth covered cock, crying out as her hole eagerly and willingly opened for the mammoth organ.

"I'm not going to....hehe....let you fuck me when you're so obviously...hehehehe.....not in the correct state of mind, Clark! HAHAHHAHAHAHA" Diana cried out, unable to stop laughing for a few moments, doubled over, her lips turning bright red and forming a very strange, frozen grin that stayed on her face. She looked down at her hands in horror....they looked like big, white cartoonish clown gloves, but they were her real hands!

She groaned and looked back, or at least tried too....as she felt her uniform start to creep up in between her ass cheeks. Was....was she getting bigger? Despite her girth, she almost felt, well, she almost felt lighter now than she had been in months!

"Who is Clark???" Supercaveman asked, a puzzled look on his Cro-magnon face, he'd de-evolved so far now that he didn't even recognize his own alterego's name. "What you mean you won't 'let' me....Kal didn't ask permission, Kal takes!" He said, wrenching his cloth covered erection from Kara's ass. His red shorts now bore a brown stain on them and he reached down and ripped the dirty cloth away revealing his massive Kyrptonian cock in all it's glory.

Supercaveman marched over to where the giant bimplike clown that used to be Wonder Woman was standing. She was bent over and laughing so hard that she barely noticed his approach. He reached out and snatched a handful of her hair, which was quickly turning green and frizzy instead of her usual black raven locks. With a sharp tug he took the behemoth laughing cow off of her feet and started dragging her blob like form back toward the bed where Kara now eagerly waited for their return.

"Kara hungry for more milk? Drink up stupid bimbo, Kal is going to fuck fat clown's pussy HARD! So hard she stops laughing!" Kal said as his super strong arm lifted Wonderblimps form and tossed it onto the bed.

Meanwhile back in the Batcave, Batman searched restlessly for any clue to whom had broke in and hacked his supercomputer. Whoever it had been was a gifted hacker and left little to no trace of their incursion.

"Great scott Batman, look at this!" The teenaged voice announced behind him as Robin ran up holding a single green hair. "It was the Joker,Batman it's got to be!" He said as he presented his found clue to the world's greatest detective.

"No doubt you're right Boy wonder, but lets run an analysis to be sure, it could be someone else trying to frame the clown prince of crime." Batman said, taking the hair and entering it into the analysis bay. The computer started to scan it but it's screen then began to glitch.

"What's going on Bats??" Robin asked.

Suddenly the screen flashed purple and then green and a prerecorded message from the Joker appeared on the screen. His cruel smiling face stared back at them as he'd recorded it from the very seat Batman was currently sitting in.

"All these years trying to best you Batty and I've always overlooked the obvious, heheehehe. You're so paranoid that you can't even trust you're own teammates. I've always wondered how they'd feel if they ever found out, would they boot you from your precious League? Probably not, they'd be too scared you'd use your dirt on them against them. So that was my plan when I broke into your little cave....But I found something far funnier to do instead. I know you have surveilance in Supertool's fortress of solitude, why not peek in and see how your 'friends' are doing...heheheheh....ahhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH!" The Joker laughed.

"Holy big brother Batman, what's that maniac mean by that?" Robin asked, unaware that Batman was spying on is own team.

Batman didn't have time to explain to his innocent sidekick, he switch the feed over to his hidden cameras in the Fortress and immediately the porno going down in the crystalline arctic fortress filled the screen.

"IS THAT SUPERGIRL?" Robin asked, his eyes going wide behind his domino mask as he leaned forward to get a better look.

"Cover your eyes chum, this isn't for younger viewers. It appears the Joker has dosed our friends with some new form of his Joker Venom. But I've never seen it effect people in this way. They are acting on their most base instincts, we have to call the League and get up there immediately." Batman stated flatly, having a hard time pulling his own gaze away from the lewd acts taking place on the screen.

Diana tried to cry out when the horrific version of Superman grabbed her by her newly frizzy and green hair, but all that escaped from her mouth was a shriekish giggle that filled up the Fortress of Solitude. If she had been in her right mind she would have noted that the sounds coming from her freakishly twisted and contorted grin sounded very familiar....very familiar indeed....like a certain super villain that the JLA had put away numerous times before.

"HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAClark.....Clark you have to...hehehehhee......you have to get a hold of yourself! This is no laughing matter HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" She cried out, as she was dragged toward the bed, her body getting whiter and whiter, larger and larger. It wasn't just fat though, it was almost like she could hear a hissssssssssss coming from her stomach, like she was inflating with something.....

What meager remains of her outfit started to rip and become threadbare, revealing her tremdously overblown and near bursting stomach and hugely swollen breasts. Even with her new size Diana's addled brain still registered that she SHOULD have been feeling much, much heavier....instead, she was feeling downright light and breezy.

He threw her down on the bed and she collapsed on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying beneath her, her massively popped out belly button tickling against the sheets.

Her tits were soon eagerly enveloped in that dolt Supergirls mouth, as the blonde bimbo sucked away at her massive milkers like she was the thirstiest she had ever been in her life. Diana moaned loudly, giggling as well.....but then noticed something odd. She couldn't feel her belly button rubbing against the sheets anymore....and she couldn't feel her hands and feet on the bed anymore....she looked down and noticed she was floating upwards, several inches off the top of the bed cover.....and she found it hilarious.

"HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OH MY GOD....WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHAH HEHEHEHEHHEHE!" She screamed out, her arms and legs flailing helplessly.

Green wording soon appeared on her chalk white skin. Across her belly the words, "The Wonder Blimp" were quite clear....and across her ass cheeks the words, "Property of The Joker" was quite evident.

Back
Top Bottom