Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three simple rules (F for all, PM or Kik)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taffy_felice

Between Slutty Dork and Dorky Slut lies my domain
Withdrawn
Hello,

I'm looking to a roleplay based on a simple premise.

My character:

Name: Leslie Page
article-2174278-1414DAB3000005DC-428_470x903.jpg

Bio: Leslie is a young professional working in as Vice President of HR for a medium sized pharma company. She enjoys her work and is generally well liked around her office. She pulls in a fairly standard "Middle Management" wage, enough to afford a fairly new SUV, and house in the suburbs. Sexually, she has an average amount of experience, though her relationships have all been relatively short lived, and none of them pushed past vanilla.

Story:
Having exhausted all other means of curing her smoking addiction Leslie seeks the help of a hypnotherapist to cure her.

It works.

Unfortunately, the devious hypnotherapist also gives her three simple rules to live by, that she cannot disobey, but is completely unaware of.

RULE 1 - She cannot deny a request/offer that she could make happen.

RULE 2 - She finds it difficult to use words greater than one syllable.

RULE 3 - She is only happy when she is making others happy, but it is the most fulfilling happiness she can imagine.

Your character can be any person she interacts with EXCEPT the therapist. Boyfriend, coworker, neighbor, stranger at the market. Your character begins as unaware of the rules governing Leslie as she is. Your character can also not force Leslie to break or abandon the rules.

Please just begin with the scene and your character's opening actions. I will reply in scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom