Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Ties that Bind (Casket & Love)

Mike staggered up the stairs and down the hall, having to stop and lean against the wall atleast twice before he covered the short distance to Lilian's door. He reached out for the knob but missed it and ended up leaning against the door with his shoulder and his cheek pressed against the warm wood. "Lilllll.....Lilly......Little little Lily....Did you hear me? WE CAN FUCK NOW.....We won't get yelled at for it....Mom and Dad like it....it's cool.....LIL is your door locked? Are you playing hard to get?" Mike drunkenly slurred.

His hand slipped down the the door knob and twisted it, finding it not locked, even the weight of his body leaning against it, forced it open and inch before it came closed again. "Are you leaning against the door LIL? LIL? Let me in LIL...." Mike was saying when his father called up from downstairs.

"Everything alright son?" Jack hollared from downstairs.

"Yeah Dad....everythings jussss fine. Lily's just playing games, I think she wants me to push through her door and take it from her." Mike called out, but he was starting to feel funny. His stomach was starting to clench up, almost like blue balls, but it couldn't be that, he'd already came twice today, once in his mother's hand after fucking Lily and then again in the backseat of the cop car when Chloe had taken an ass fucking from him.

"That's the spirit son, give it the ol' Duncan try! Your mother likes it when I man handle her too! Pound it till she walks funny!" Jack called up with a laugh. "I'll let you two have some privacy." He said before walking off.

"Kay Dad..." Mike said, but he was already sliding down the door, the funny feeling in his stomach had turned into something far more dire. The muscles of his abdomen cramped and twisted and the euphoric headspace he'd been in started to throb hard enough to blur his vision. He'd been drunk before, having snuck a cheap bottle of vodka he and his teammates had celebrated after winning the state finals last year, so he didn't think the single beer he'd just shared with his dad could manufacture such adverse effects.

Mike let out a low lone groan as he clawed at the carpet in the hall. On all fours he crawled across the hallway and back into the bathroom he and Lily had just shared this morning. His whole body had broken into a cold flop sweat and the light in the bathroom hurt his eyes, but he managed to pull himself up to the toilet. His usually strong arm could barely manage to lift the toilet lid far enough to get his head over the lip of the bowl, the lid falling back down on it when he couldn't maintain his grip.

Mike's stomach gave way spewing it's contents back up in three big wretches, the toilet seat covering his head helped drown the sound. The puke hit the water and splashed back onto his face as it only hung inches from the water level, disgusting but cooling at the same time. After a few more dry heaves his stomach relented it's revulsion and his head began to clear. He pulled his head free from the clamp of the toilet and leaned back against the cool tile wall, breathing deeply as his wits started to return to him.

Did his father just try drugging him? His body must have rejected whatever it was, because as he sat there his brain started thinking more clearly again. His earlier anger about the situation he'd found himself in started to return and he wondered how he could have been so complacent with it just a few minutes ago. His father had just explained that his suspicions about them being in a cult were complete founded. Not only that but that they were going to continue to be so and that he and his sister were going to be forced into some weird sex ritual.

Mike's mind switched to Lily, she was hiding in her room, terrified right now. She was sitting against the door barring his entry and no matter how bad they'd ever fought in the past she'd never done that. What sort of fresh hell was he in right now? Mike slowly got to his feet, reaching into the shower and turning on the cold water. He stripped down and got in, feeling the shock of the ice cold water flood over his body and head.

His mind clearing he began to think, How was he going to rescue his sister and himself? What about the other kids? Chloe? Tommy? What about the Clifton twins, their parents had been at everyone of the neighborhood parties. He couldn't worry about them, his first priority was saving his sister. Lily was perfect and pure and he would be damned if he was going to let this fucking cult pervert her.

Mike shut off the shower and stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around himself. He felt much better and he had a mission. He was going to save his sister and himself and they were going to escape. They's find somewhere safe where this fucked up cult couldn't touch them. He stepped back out in to the hall and quietly rapped on Lily's door again. He leaned close and whispered.

"Lily....It's me Mike....I feel better now, you don't have to worry. Let me in we need to talk." He said, trying to impart his strong mental state to her so that she would believe him and not think it was some trick. He was going to go in and tell her everything if he could convince her to open the door, but she may not and he could blame her after everything that had happened today.

Lilly pressed herself against the door with all her weight, but Mike was stronger than her and when he leaned against the door it opened at him twisting it. With a burst of energy she pushed the door back shut, she didn't answer him as Mike kept calling to her. Her heart racing in her chest like a scared rabbit, thinking her brother would burst down the door and take her right then and there. She loved Mike, but she didn't like it like this. Chewing on her bottom lip she let out a shuddered sigh and swallowed hard in her throat when she heard her father and Mike speaking.

However even as Mike said he was going to come in and take it from her, the weight on the door loosened. Licking her lips she held still and quiet against the door till she didn't feel anything nor heard anything anymore. With shaking hands, she creaked the door open slightly. Thinking Mike may have just stepped off to make her open the door then he would attack her. But, he was no where to be found in the hallway. Blinking, she looked around and noticed the light was on in the small bathroom and the door was closed. Lightly she could hear what sounded like muffled barfing, she knew he had been drugged and it seemed to not be agreeing with Mike.

Looking around the hallway, and stepped out to look over the banister that looked into the foyer and to the right of the foyer was the archway to the living room where the light from the TV was bright and the sound of the sport high lights filled the house. Walking quietly back into her room, she shut the door....looking down as she was annoyed her mother changed the locks. Taking her computer chair, she wedged it between the floor and the knob to attempt at keeping it closed. Or at least it would make enough noise for her to know if someone was barging in.

Walking to the closet, she pulled out her bag once more and went to her saving container. She saved money for tutoring others and baby sitting, and she had saved quite a bit. Not a lot, but enough to get away....at least a little away. She packed that money away into the bag. Perhaps this was all she would be able to take. Some clothing, some money and ….. she looked at a framed picture on her bed side tables. Taking it off, she opened the frame and took out the family picture. Folding it, she too put that in the bag. To remind her, when things were normal....and happy.

The knock came to the door and she jumped, shoving the bag back into its hiding place and listened to Mikes lowered voice. He didnt sound like before, and she took a moment to consider it maybe a trick. She had heard him throwing up so, perhaps it was him in his right state of mind. With tender steps, she came to the door and moved the chair away. Easing it open and looking through the crack at him in the dimly light hallway. He only wore a towel, but she sighed and opened the door enough for him to come inside. Shutting it behind him and putting the chair back in place.

Thunder clapped outside as the storm raged and she looked Mike over. “....I heard most of what dad said....” She said softly.

"This is by far the most fucked up day of my life....I mean the other stuff, not what we did together Lil...that was great, but as for the rest of it, I really am having a hard time believing any of this shit is actually happening for real. Dad just sat down there and told me all our suspicions about them being in some fucking cult are totally founded, they are in a cult and so are we...hell the whole neighborhood...maybe even the whole fucking town. They'be got some ceremony planned, and that's what this 'party' is all about." Mike finished his tirade and plopped down onto Lily's bed rubbing his temples with his fingers.

Mike's eyes came up and met Lily's eyes, tears rimmed them. "Lil, what are we going to do? I mean seriously, even the cops are involved, Officer Hemingway just flattened my tires on my bike, How are we gonna get out of this?" He said in despair, holding his arms outstretched to his freaked out sister, hoping she might come in close and hug him.

"Wait....wait a second, that's it.....Dad said something about not having vaginal sex with you, and that's what Mom was freaked out about this morning when she caught us. He said something about the specific times we were born and how important that all was to this fucking ceremony. We could ruin it, we could steal it away from them by disobeying and you wouldn't have to carry some Evil goddess in your belly, if we just...." He started to say but his father's voice called up the stairs and interrupted his conclusion.

"Mike everything going ok up there? I don't hear any screams of Ecstasy?" Jack yelled up.

"Yeah dad everything is great, thanks for asking...." Mike called back down through Lily's door and then pinched his sister hard enough to make her squeal a little. "See Dad, just took a little bit but I got it in her ass now!" Mike finished hoping the facade would hold up.

Lilly watched Mike walk into her room, looking outside her door once more before she closed it. Listening to him as she walked into her room. She was rather closed off, and kept her distance. Not because she was scared of Mike, but everything that had been happening had her all sorts of fucked up and freaked out. After listening to her father, she wasn't sure what to do besides run away. However she had not spoken to Mike about that yet. He sat down on her bed, and she watched him closely. It was only when he looked at her with tears in his eyes did she come closer.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed by him, she sighed. Her expression was one of loss and confusion. He opened his arms to her and she looked him over. Life was becoming to much for her to bare and she was already ready to give up as she snuggled herself into a hug with him. She wasn't sure what to do, till Mike spoke and she broke the hug to look at him with a skeptical gaze.

“I see where you're going with that an-” She was getting ready to say more till their dad yelled up at them and Mike pinched her, causing her to yelp in shock. Rubbing where he pinched her with a disgruntled face, "Ow.."she stated quietly before whispering the rest of her sentence. “and I think its a good idea....if....we weren't dealing with some insane cult....if we do that what if they fucking kill us or something because we would be no use to them anymore....” She said softly. “Maybe we could try running away....I've been attempting to get things ready to run in the middle of the night.....”

Back
Top Bottom