Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Ties that Bind (Casket & Love)

Lillian did look at Mike as he looked at her like he might blow up when she mentioned James, she had a crush on him for years. But it was just that, just a crush. She had never really been around any other boys besides her brother, and the idea of finally being able to talk to other boys and date them was slightly scary. She knew Mike would just jump on the idea of fucking anyone and everyone but now that the option was open to Lillian to have sex, she was a bit more scared of doing so now. Did she want to? Fuck yes....she was horny all the time to the point it was maddening but that still meant that this was a serious matte to not take lightly. She was no fly-by-night whore....her parents had made sure of that.

“He's always been nice to meet when we've talked and he's asked me out. He has one ex at school and she said he was ok, but she was looking for someone not as 'artsy'.” She sighed and fiddled with the bottom of her shirt like she had in front of their dad. Chewing on her lip as he talked about Chloe and she shrugged, “Whatever, just wrap it, I hear that little skanks got shit.” She commented in a catty way, it wasn't true, but that's what the other cliques said about the popular cliques.

She hugged Mike and smiled when he said he loved her, “I love you too.” She said, and it was true. She did love her brother. In a way she didn't really understand and as a brother. With that he went to his room, she stood there for a moment before she took a deep breath and went to her own room. This had been a WEIRD night, and needless to say, she laid down and turned off her TV. And this time, she really did fall asleep.

Mike slept but his dreams were troubled. At first the day's turbulence led to powerless nightmares. Attackers holding him down and his big muscles not reacting to his subconscious' demands. He whimpered audibly as his mind tortured him but soon those tortured dreams turned to what they always do at that age.

He was laid out on his bed, the big bright moon shined down through his window providing the only light. He can not move, and his strong body struggles against it but with no resolve. Suddenly his sister, not Chloe but his sister Lily is perched upon him, riding his pelvis like an experienced cowgirl. Mike at first hesitates against the pleasurable pressure, but soon gives way to bucking back against it. His hands are both tied to the bedpost and free to grope her perfect breasts, a thing only dream logic presumes. His head is forced to the pillow behind his head and at the same time, free to suck on the nudity that is her unbelievably sexy torso.

Only cloth separates them now, her thin shorts and his terribly thick sweatpants. He pushes against it, forcing the fabric covered erection through her shorts and into her cunt. The friction feels hot and he moans, he starts to pump. He can practically smell her sweat as she writhes above him. He thrusts his hips and slams home the sweatpant covered boner into her cervex and explodes with jizz.

When Mike wakes up in the morning he is practically stuck to his sheets. He tries to do a push up but stops midpump realizes that he is really glued down. "Fuck" He exclaims. He slowly wrenches himself free and goes for his door. The dried nocturnal emission has created a hard glue line up the under side of his dick. He grabbed the doorknob and cranked it open, trying to push the the thought of sister sex out of his mind.

He peeked out into the hall, hearing something cooking coming from the floor below. His mother must be awake and already preparing breakfast. He didn't know if his father was up yet, nor his sister on a Saturday morning. No one had work, and Mike and Lily were off of school. Mike jogged quickly across the hall and shot into the bathroom. He quickly turned around, breathing a sigh of relief until he turned around only to find his own sister brushing her teeth. "Fuck Lil...." He called out, shooting his hands down to cover his big, cum glued dick. "Get out....you can brush your teeth later....I got an issue here."

Lillian spent, but her dreams were riddled with nightmares. Being lost in a dark mist, with no was to escape out in a dark forest alone. A strange light kept appearing out of no where, and the sounds of screaming could be heard. Lillian ran till she saw fire in the distance and ran to the fire, screaming for help. She felt like she was being chased, but she could see what was chasing her. Bloody and beaten she ran into the camp near the light only to find people dressed the robes their father wore. Her mind twisting it into something scary as they turned to. All of them were standing around the fire, burning people on stacks.

To her horror she screamed and the people turned on her. Grabbing her up and ripping her clothing off against the cold ground. Till one of the men come over her, its Mike. She cried out for him to help her, but he kissed her till her lip bled, and started to fuck her. She screamed in fear as her eyes looked to the trees above and she saw demon like monsters with large wings looking down on her. Screaming in fear she turned to Mike, looking at him so she didn't look at the monsters. His thick cock splitting her in half as she started to moan, it was a dream filled with fear....and something else completely. Slowly as the morning light came in her bed room window....she woke. Her panties wet. Sighing she took off her panties and shorts. Everything was raw, and she wanted to touch herself....but didn't....everything was to....strange.

Her head was fuzzy as she got up, putting on new shorts, and keeping her shirt on. On shaking legs she went to the bath room. She could hear her mom downstairs....and the house felt....back to normal. Putting the tooth paste on her tooth brush she tried to will away the thoughts of her brother fucking her like a wild man in the woods with a bunch of fucking....strange things. She had to be losing her mind....

That's when the door opened and she jumped. Lips covered in white tooth paste as she hadn't spit yet, and Mike was standing there with his hand over his crouch. Her eyes ventured down to his hands and noticed well, there was a nice patch on his pants and she smiled and tried not to laugh. “Have some good dreams?” she asked before she could stop herself. Her own body aching all over but she made it out like she was totally fine and spit out her tooth paste. Some of it dripped down her lip and chin before she rinsed off her brush and wiped her lips and chin with her hand. Her nipples were hard, and her tits looked extra perky due to her heightened sex drive from her dreams. And if she touched between her legs, she was always wet.

She was half scared to fuck someone, scared she would be addicted to it. Having wanted it for so very long.

"Yeah you could say that....It was kind of a mixed bag though....It was like half nightmare and half sex dream. I think I fucked my mattress." Mike said, he was staring at the white foam from the toothpaste dripping off of Lily's chin and it was making him think about blowing a load down her throat.

Mike didn't wait for Lily to leave, he was tired and didn't sleep well. He reached down and stripped his stain sweat pants and boxers off right in front of her. The bathroom upstairs was a lot smaller than the one downstairs and Mike had to squeeze by his sister to get to the shower. He started to push through, his morning wood hard cock lingering against his sister's ass as he passed. "How about you, the way your nips are pointing through your shirt it looks like you had your own nice dreams....let me guess, James?" Mike said, his displeasure obvious in his voice.

"Hey my shoulders are still pretty sore and you promised a back rub....How about it? Mike asked as he stepped into the shower and turned it on hot. He stepped in and handled his sticky cock, stroking it, trying to wash some of the dried on cum off as he looked back over his shoulder. "Well? Can you help me out or what?" He asked as he stroked his dick.

Lillian had to giggle when her brother commented on fucking his mattress, a light blush coming to her cheeks, a strange mental image of her brother rolling his hips into the soft bedding was both funny and alluring....the thought of him moving in a sexual manner was enough to make her wiggle her thighs together but she stopped herself and went back to cleaning her tooth brush. She honestly loved the feeling of brushing her teeth, the act of brushing as well as the feeling of something in her mouth. She'd never admit that though.

He took off her pants and her eyes got a bit wide, but she looked away and in the mirror at herself. She felt his cock brush against her ass and she felt goose bumps linger on her skin, she wanted him inside her....fuck she was close to wanting anything but the size of her brother, and his handsome features made her want him more. Yes, they fought and picked on each other that's what siblings due, but they were also very close to each other. Only to hear about her nipples and covered her tits with her arm. “Hey...” She said before turning around and he was getting in the shower. “....I wasn't dreaming about James...I didn't dream...” She lied.

Mike spoke about rubbing his shoulders still and she looked at the shower curtain in which her brother was naked behind. She didn't trust herself to get naked with him and licked her lips. Letting her hand lightly brush along the crouch of her panties, they were starting to become annoying because she was so horny all the time and her cunt was begging, even if she didn't give in, her natural desires carried her along. “When you get out of the shower you can sit down in front of me and I'll rub them...” She said, a part of her knew he wanted her in the shower with him....but if she did that....she....well. She pushed those thoughts away and sat down on the perfectly clean toilet with the seat down.

"ooooh right....I am supposed to believe you got the news that you're allowed to date and you want me to believe that you didn't dream about your lover boy James eating that sweet little pussy ore fucking? No way, I don't believe it, I bet you're still wet." Mike said as he finished washing quickly. The dried cum on his dick took forever to scrub off but eventually he got his shaft clean, of course all the scrubbing did nothing to get rid of his hard on. He could see through the semi-opaque shower curtain that Lily was seated on the toilet and wondered if she was pissing.

Mike shut off the water and pulled the curtain open, now making no move to hide his erection. It stood out from his pelvis at a 90 degree angle and bounced slightly as he stepped out of the shower right in front of Lily's face. He looked down at her sitting on the toilet, her face only inches from his pulsing erection and smiled at her. "You look really pretty today." He said and then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He then knelt down between her sexy legs and leaned back against the toilet, her thighs wrapping around his naked wet back. "Start with my shoulders please, they are really tight." He asked and laid his head back against her crotch. "Geez Lil, did you piss your panties, they feel wet on the back of my head."

Lilly made a face as her brother mocked her and crossed her arms over her chest. “It's true. I didn't.” She stated simply as she sat down on the toilet “Besides, I don't dream about such vulgar things.” She lied and brushed all her blonde hair to the side and started to braid it as she waited for him to get out of the shower. But as he turned off the shower, and opened the curtain, she saw him nude. With a hard cock and she stared before looking away....it was no lie she wondered what it would be like to sit herself down on that rock hard cock....and how good it would feel between her legs.

He came to her and she tried not to look at how thick and big he was.....or how badly she would want to feel him in her mouth. Thankfully he sat down in front of her and she began to rub his shoulders. Feeling those strong muscles as she shivered, his head between her legs. The urge to tell him to eat her pussy was nearly over whelming but once more, she contained herself and sighed, “Shut up.” He said to his comment about her panties. “I spilled water on them when I was rising out my mouth....” Again, a lie.

"Water, huh?" Mike said, his eyes popping open and he started straight up at his sister's face as she peered back down at him. It might have been the dream he'd had last night, or any of the faux stress that the misunderstanding between him and Lily and their parents but something came over him just then.

Mike's big arms pressed down on the floor and he pushed himself up from his slouched sitting position and onto his knees. He turned himself around so he could face his sister, he kneeling in front of her as she sat on the toilet, legs spread. "Lily...what if I told you I don't want you to date James. What if I said that you are too pretty and far too smart and wonderful for any guy?" He asked, his arms coming up from the floor and reaching around her hips, hands grasping her flesh.

"I might be making a total fool out of myself right now, but I've seen how you look at me, and I'm sure you've noticed me checking you out too. Lil, I love you. Yeah like a sister, but I love you another way too." He said as he looked deep into her big blue eyes. The fingers of his hands had started to creep into the hem of her panties, and he slowly started to pull them down her quivering thighs.

"I am gonna do something now Lil, and I want you to stay quiet as you can, cause I don't wanna wake up our parents. Lean back." He said and pulled her panties down to her knees. His eyes floated down from hers and peered upon her perfect pussy. Mike's head dipped and his face head southward, burying his stubbly chin between her pale thighs and forcing his face down into her delicious cunt. Mike's tongue flicked out and tickled the wet slit, letting his mouth muscles open her sex so that he could indulge in the things he'd wanted for years. One hand still holding her hips while the other crept up her shirt and reached for her perky breast.

Lilly rubbed along Mike's shoulders, trying not to think about what he was saying to her because well, she didn't like it. It made her feel, vulnerable and confused in regards to her desires and her mind. But when Mike moved to turn around and look at her, she looked back at him with slightly wide eyes. She felt like something was happening, but she didn't know what and she didn't know how to really get away in this moment. Licking her lips as Mike spoke about James and she frowned her brow.

“.......Then I dont want you dating Chloe...” She said in a low tone, if Mike was going to fuck around with Chloe then she was going to date who ever she damn well pleased. Only for him to tell her how pretty and wonderful she was. A blush came to her cheeks as his hands touched along her skin. “Mike...” Her voice came out softly, a nervous feeling pricking along her neck at his touch.

Mike told her he loved her, and she smiled. She loved him too, only for him to start pulled her shorts down. Her heart started to race, what was happening to her family?! Her eyes got big as she tried to wiggle away but that only helped him slip off her panties. “Mike don't...” she said quietly, not wanting to be loud because of their parents. Only to....feel his head move between her legs where her pussy was perfectly shaved and groomed. She took good care of herself there because she never knew when something like this might happen. Always at the ready.......

She gasped, and pushed on his head slightly but nothing to forceful because it felt so good, and she was bent up and horny, she needed it. Shaking her head she closed her eyes. “Mike...you shouldn't....do this.” Her breathing started to pant as his hand pawed at her perky breast inside of her shirt. “I'm your …Sister and its...wrong...” Lilly's voice was at a whisper but her hips moved into his touch. Her voice said no, but her body said yes...she wanted sex so badly it was bound to drive her mad. Maybe she was already insane and this wasn't even happening. A hand moved to comb through his hair. “Oh...fuck....” Lilly breathed out in a whisper.

Mike couldn't believe how good Lily's pussy tasted, it was sweet and tangy and so incredibly pretty that he couldn't help but bury his face into fold. His tongue worked up and down on his sister's slit and pried her tight clam open, exposing her tiny clit so that his lips could grasp it. As soon as her small pink nub entered his mouth he clamped down on it and began to suck, using his tongue to flick against it as it began to swell.

Feeling Lily stop resisting and giving into the pleasure, freed his hand that was holding her hips. He released her hip and brought his hand down between her thighs. First one finger entered her pussy and after a few pumps and feeling how wet she was getting he utilized a second digit. His pointer finger and middle finger pistoned in and out of her dripping wet snatch while his mouth worked her clit.

The hand upon her breast, kneaded and pinched her puffy nipples like they were dough and he was a master baker. He could feel the points of her tits starting to swell as well and it was getting Mike really hard. He pushed his hand up through the neck of her shirt and reached up and stroked her neck, giving a slight squeeze at her windpipe, then moved up to her mouth, where his thumb pressed against her lips and then into her mouth to play with her tongue.

Soon Mike's pounding erection had pushed against the towel simple tie and eventually undid it, the white linen falling away to the floor. The swollen member pulsed with every pounding beat of his heartbeat and he desperately wanted release from the pressure. "Oooh God Lily, you taste so good and your pussy is so wet. I know it's wrong but I like it too much. Suck my dick baby, I want to put my big cock in your mouth." Mike said, pulling his mouth away from her pussy, but not his fingers. Mike lifted his head up to hers and kissed his sister deeply.

Lilly was on over load of pleasure and delight, this was something she had only dreamt about and had been wanting for so very long. Mike's tongue rolled over her pussy and she moaned, biting down on her hand to hold back as she spread her legs, shaking slightly as his fingers slipped inside her very tight virgin pussy with his bigger fingers. It felt so wonderful to feel something inside of her that wasn't her own small slender fingers. Her breathing was quick as she tried not to moan out in pleasure to alert their parents they were being filthy little horny monsters. “Shit....” Lilly muttered out as she arched on the toilet seat slightly for more, her pussy wanting more as it was gripping his fingers tightly.

Her breasts were thick, soft and bouncy to his touch. Her nipples turning hard as she worked with his hands. His thumb moved into her mouth and she took it. Licking it and sucking on it as she moaned softly. She opened her eyes as Mike moved, that big cock before her and she shook all over, she wanted that inside of her. She wanted to feel that thick hot cock split her in half and fill her with cum. Swallowing hard she leaned in with no need to be asked twice. Mike still fingering her pussy as she leaned in, taking that cock into her mouth.

She licked him a bit before she started to stick inch by inch into her mouth. Her free hand holding his base and stroking him as she began to cover his cock with her saliva. Moaning around that thick member as her heart raced. She already felt herself coming to climax and she wanted so much more. “...I'm gonna cum...” she whispered hotly against his cock before putting it back into her mouth and bobbing her head quickly over him as her inner walls tightened around his fingers and her own wetness began to drip down his fingers. “Fuck...” she wanted to cry but spoke to the tip of his dick as she caught her breath and shoved him back into her mouth.

Lily's mouth felt spectacular around his cock, he couldn't believe how good she was at sucking dick, with no real experience. When she pulled him out of her mouth long enough to announce the fact that she was going to cum, he already knew, her inner walls were gripping down on his fingers and she was so wet the juices were leaking out of her. "Oh yeah Lil, you cum for me baby, cum as hard as you can for your brother. I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Mike said as his hand reached around the back of her head and forced her head down all the way onto his long thick shaft.

Mike could feel his balls tightening and he knew he was going to blow a load, but he didn't want to waste it down Lily's throat. He grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off her his cock with a popping sound. "Get up and turn around so you can hold onto the back of the toilet, I'm gonna fill your little snatch with the biggest load of cum." Mike commanded, he knew it was wrong to fuck his sister, but he couldn't stop himself now, not when he was so close to finally feeling Lilly's cunt on his dick.

When she'd moved into position he reached down and fingered her a little bit more, this time using three fingers so that the girth of his big dick wouldn't hurt her too bad. Once he heard the sloppy wet sounds escaping her quivering pussy he knew she was ready to accept him. He gently rubbed the head of his engorged cock up and down her slit and even slapped his cock onto pussy before finally pushing inward. It was tight, extremely tight even though she was wet with her own cum his head barely squeezed in. Mike slowly started working his big cock head in and out of her pussy, easing in a little farther each time he pumped. Soon he could get half of his big 10 inch dick into his little sister's pussy and he could tell she was absolutely loving it. "Goddamn Lilly, you feel so fucking good, I'm gonna cum in you.....I'm gonna squirt and fill you up!" Mike called out, a little louder than he'd anticipated.

It was just then that the bathroom door came bursting open. His mother, still dressed in the slutty dress she'd worn the night before, her makeup smeared across her face. "Micheal Jackson Duncan YOU GET YOUR COCK OUT OF YOUR SISTER THIS MINUTE!" She screamed and rushed into the bathroom, smacking her son's head and naked back.

Jane reached right down and actually grabbed her son's dick and physically pulled him out of her daughter. "Lillian Jane you take your ass to your bedroom right this minute young lady! So help me, if you made your brother cum in you and ruin everything your father and I have worked so hard for I'll kill you!" She yelled and smacked, Lilly's bare backside hard enough to leave a welt.

Meanwhile Mike as so embarrassed and surprised he was leaning back against the bathroom wall, he barely even noticed that his mother hadn't let go of his shaft yet. He saw Lilly get up and run out of the room, then his mother turned her attention back to him. "And you young man! You couldn't keep it out of her for another week?" Jane asked, fury in her eyes, but her hand wasn't just holding him by the dick, she was stroking him. Mike looked down, he could feel he was ready to blow. "Mom, what are you doing?" He asked, dumbfounded.

She gave no reply, simply kept on stroking him and even though he was mortified from being caught, his orgasm came anyway. His big dick exploded with ropey cum splattering all over his mother's dress as she continued to pump him with her hand. "That's it get it all out, I don't want you wanting more after were done here!" Jane said and she pushed her hand down to the base of his cock and gave a good squeeze to make sure he'd emptied his sack completely.

"Now you get your ass dress and go somewhere! I don't care where, just get out of the house! I going to have to talk to your sister and I don't want you around! Do you understand me young Man?" Jane scolded him and then pushed him toward the door. "GO!" she yelled.

Lilly didn't think she was very good at this sucking cock thing, but damn if it didn't feel good to have his rock hard cock in her mouth. It made her close her eyes and moaned when he pushed her head down farther on him. His fingers still working inside of her dripping wet pussy, this was nearly to much for the virgin who was certainly getting her fill now, but she wanted more. She needed more, her hormones were out of control and she wanted nothing more than to get fucked and filled with hot cum. Thats when Mike told her to move, popping his dick out of her mouth, leaving her lips pink and pouty.

Quickly turned around and held on to the back of the toilet, leaning over slightly as she stuck her perfect little ass in the air. Her body shaking all over, she wanted this release, she didn't even care if it was her own brother. She had to have cock inside of her or she was going to lose her mind. Moaning, she bit back on her hand as she wanted to cry out. Wetness dripping down her thighs as she rubbed herself against the feeling of his thick tip. “Oh god....please fuck me.....I wanna feel your cock deep inside please....make me drip cum.” she would NEVER talk like this normally, it was all primal, from a place she didn't even know she had inside her.

Lilly moaned and moved as she felt him rubbing that cock against her, till, she felt the push. Gasping as her eyes got wide and she gripped the white toilet seat. “Oh my god....you're so big....oh feels good...” She moaned, panting as she hung her head. “fuck....fuck.....oh shit, your cock feels like heaven inside me....oh I'm gonna cum...fuuuck....” She whimpered as her own hips worked that large cock in and out of her very tight pussy, her walls clamped down around him as she cried not to scream. “Oh cum in me baby.....fill me up...” Her breathing panted as she hung her head, hair hiding her lust ridden face.

Just then the door swung open and to Lilly's horror her mother was there! Eyes wide as she screamed lightly and their mother moved so quickly to separate them Lilly was in shock, covering herself in a moment of sheer horror. “Mother!!” She shouted as Jane pushed her son into the bathroom wall and ordered her out. Lilly was to scared to move for a moment, only in a shirt, her panties and shorts on the floor of the bathroom, her mother smacked her ass and she was gone. Face red and tears in her eyes. What had she done?! She ran to her room and slammed the door shut.

Shaking as she sat down on the bed, her pussy still pink and flushed in desire and wet. Her body wanted more sex, more and more, but her mind knew there was something awfully wrong! She had just FUCKED HER BROTHER! And what....what had her mother said!? It was hard to recall in the moment, tears streamed down her face as she took off her shirt and wiped her pussy dry before she started to put something else on. Her body shaking from fear, shame, and unreleased desire. She heard her mother yelling at Mike, but she wasn't sure just what was happening. Did her mother still have on last nights clothing? What....was happening in this house?!

She had to get away....there was something wrong.

Jane looked down at her dress, her midsection was covered in her son's seed, she reached down and took a finger and swept it across the stained garment. She wiped a large gob of goo up and brought it up to her mouth and licked her finger clean. She stepped out into the hall and saw her son scurry out of his room, now dressed in sports shorts and a muscle shirt, he couldn't even make eye contact with her because of how embarrassed he was. "Be home by dinner honey." She said in an oddly sweet voice as he rushed downstairs and out the front door.

Jane walked to her daughter's room, putting her head up to the door she could almost feel the waves of anxiety coming through. "Honey....Lil....I know you're probably upset, I don't want you to think you're in trouble, I know I yelled and freaked out. I'm not mad though....OK? I'm gonna go down stairs and make some tea and I'll bring you up a cup and we can talk ok?" Jane asked through the door.

She made her way downstairs, stopping to close the front door which Mike had left wide open in his hurry to leave. She made her way into the kitchen and started a kettle to boil, while she searched through the cabinet for Earl Grey. Once she'd found it, she set the tea bags next to cups she'd set out and then realized she would need another ingredient which couldn't be found in the spice cabinet. Jane turned and walked to the Laundry room. It was a small room off of the kitchen which had been intended for a washer and dryer but Jane had had Jack install them in the garage instead. Now the room looked like a simple storage closet filled with cardboard boxes and unused holiday decorations. But there was something hidden in this room that only her and her husband knew about. This house did indeed have a basement, but a hidden one.

Jane walked over to where the ironing board was connected to the wall and pulled it down, the hidden panel that concealed the basement door opened and Jane disappeared down in to the darkness for several minutes. Just as the whistle from the tea kettle started to call out, she reemerged holding a small crystalline bottle in hand. She closed the secret door and returned to the kitchen, peaking around to make sure that Lily hadn't snuck down. Once she was satisfied she walked up to the stove and pulled the kettle off. She poured the two cups and dropped the tea bags in, but in Lily's cup she added her extra ingredient. The crystal jar held a plant extract that would sooth Lily's nerves and make her more open to suggestion. Jane made sure not to use too much, after all they were going to be having a ceremony soon enough and she would need all of this special ingredient to drug the children so that the ritual would go off without a hitch.

Jane took a spoon from the draw and stirred Lily's cup, her eyes drifting down to the cum on her dress. She pulled the spoon out and used it to scrape a spoonful of the spooge off and stirred it into Lilly's tea as well. After all the poor girl had worked so hard to get her brother's spunk, she might as well have a taste. Once finished she walked back upstairs with the teas. "Lil....honey it's Mom, can you open the door, my hands are full with the teas. Let me in honey and we'll talk, I promise no yelling. We'll talk, just us girls like we used to....OK? I'm not mad, ok? I can see how hot your brother has grown up to be and both of you are brimming full of hormones, so I don't blame you at all. Can you open the door honey?"

Lilly was now in a pair of yoga pants and changed her shirt into something much more concealing that what she had been wearing. Sitting on the edge of her bed, as everything on her shook, she was so horrified about being caught doing something so awful!! How could she do something like that! Everything in life was starting to just be to strange. Her gut told her that this wasn’t right; she knew it deep down that something was happening that she couldn’t put her finger on. Her mother knocked on her door, and she jerked, eyes wide as she looked at it. Fearful her mother was going to come in and beat her. She had said that…..Lilly and her brother were going to ruin what they were working towards and that in itself was weird.

She was quiet as her mother offered her tea. It was not strange of her mother to offer to make her tea and they talk, when she was young they normally had ‘tea parties’ with her toys, and even as they got older she would make tea on cold days or when she was upset/sick. It was late summer and still rather warm out, soon fall was coming, something Lilly had been looking forward to, hating summer very much but with all of the craziness in her life now, it seemed that small things like that didn’t matter anymore.

Lilly didn't say anything as her mother left the door and she stood from the bed. Walking to her window, she opened it. She could get down off the porch roof. Licking her lips, she looked around her room and went back to her closet and pulled out a duffle bag, she didn't fill it or anything, but she shoved it back into the closet as her mother came back to the door. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was considering running away. She had just done something so awful, that she could barely comprehend it.

Closing her closet door she walked to the door and let her mother into her bed room, keeping her eyes on the floor. She felt raw and violated in a strange way. She was shaking slightly, but she tried to hide it as her mother came into the room. Taking the tea her mother offered her and with her eyes cast down she saw the wet looking stain on her mothers dress. Swallowing hard she quickly looked away and moved to sit down on the edge of her bed. Looking at the warm tea, before she took a sip. Unaware her mother would drug her, yes things had been.....SO WEIRD lately....but she trusted her mother wouldn't drug her, kill her or any of the sort. Right?

Then again, Lilly didn't think she would fuck her brother and she was bent over the toilet begging to get her pussy filled up with his cum so....things happen in life.

She couldn't believe she did something like that! Mike might have been more open to it, but it still laid different with her. Lilly however didn't start a conversation with her mother, her cheeks flushed from crying and her blue eyes blood shot from tears. Her naturally pale skin looked sheet white from shock and horror in her actions. But she did blow on and sip her tea some more.

Jane sat on the bed next to Lily, her hand was gently placed on her daughter's back and caressed her slowly like she'd done when Lily was young and would wake up from a nightmare. She didn't say anything at first, waiting for the drug she placed in Lily's tea to kick in before she started talking. After a few minutes, watching as Lily sipped the doped liquid Jane was satisfied that the drug had taken hold.

"Lil, it's ok.......Hear me? I'm not angry. I am just glad your brother blew his load on my dress than inside you. There is a reason that your father and I have been so strict with you kids and what almost happened in the bathroom this morning could have spoiled something we've worked really hard for." She said as she fiddled with her stained dress, running her finger along the lines of jizz her son had shot onto her.

"You and your brother are getting to the age where your sexual energies are practically uncontrolable, I know it's probably very hard for you to contain yourself sometimes, especially with how handsome and sweet your brother is. I've even given some thought to walking in on him while he's masturbating and shaming him into fucking me with that baseball bat dick he's inherited from your father." Jane said with a giggle, her hand coming around from Lily's back and down on to her daughter's yoga panted thigh. She could tell by the look on Lily's face that the drug was in full affect now, any inhibitions the young girl may have had were melted away and replaced with a euphoria that would last several hours.

"If you and Mike like to fuck, then by all means, fuck all day and night, but not in the pussy, OK.....say it Lily, say you won't let any man squirt his load in your pussy until the time is right....say it sweetheart." Jane instructed and waited for her reply. "That's a good girl, you can let him fuck your ass, or your mouth or even use those great perky tits if you have to, but not the pussy. Not until Mommy tells you to, which will be soon enough." Jane reiterated, her hand reaching up from her daughter's spread thighs and massaging her nipple through her shirt. "There you go....turn that frown upside down. I love that pretty smile, you like that? Does it feel good? You're probably still a little horny huh? That's ok, Mommy can help with that."

Jane reached over and set her tea down on the nightstand, she took Lily's cup from her relaxed hand and placed it down as well. She reached up and slipped her straps from her dress off her shoulders and let the top of it slide down so her own big breasts were exposed. She reached over and cupped the back of Lily's swooning head and brought her to her breast to suckle. Between her breasts hung a small gold locket that swung back and forth between her big tits. "You see this?" She said as she picked the locket up and popped the clasp open, inside was a greenish yellow gemstone, inside of the gem was the same symbol that her father had been wearing the night before. It was a stylized eye, with tentacles reaching out in all directions. Jane held it up, letting it sway back and forth in front of her daughter's dazed face. "Loooook at it Lily.....look deep into the eye of the Star Mother, can you see her looking back?" Jane asked as she began to hypnotize her daughter.

"You will bare the seed of the elder gods, the great olde ones have chosen you and your brother for a very special honor, when you and he finally breed the child you create will bring forth our deity, she will corrupt this world and bring forth the age of enlightenment and we will live like kings & queens in her court. Lily Duncan, mother of the apocalypse, bearer of the seed of destruction and rebirth. You will not remember this talk, you will keep it in the back of your mind, but when you try and think of this conversation you will only remember your mother comforting you. When we are finished here you will go to the Library in the best mood you've ever been in and you will meet with the boy you like so much. You will take this James boy into the back and you will suck his cock and swallow his load and that will sate your lustful thirst for now. Do you hear me Lilian? Nod if you understand."

When she was sure the subconscious suggestion had been set she reached down between Lily's legs and pushed her hand down into Lily's yoga pants, finger slipping into her daughter's wet cunt. Jane brought her daughter to orgasm and when she was finished she pulled her hand free and sucked her juices from her fingers. "Good girl Lily, now get dressed and do as I told you." Jane said as she stood from the bed and pulled her top back up over her now raw nipple. She reached down and place a single gentle kiss in her daughter's lips and then walked out of the room.

Lilly felt her mother touch her and she wanted to shy away, but it was taking all she had not to cry again. What she had done was just horrid, and awful. But she didn't, she stayed sitting on the edge of the bed and sipped the tea to keep herself busy talking to her mother, anything was an excuse. Her eyes looking into the tea as she listened to her mom. She didn't taste the drug her mother had put in the tea or the cum from her brother in the dark tea. But the drug started to take some effect, enough to make her nerves and panic ease, she was slightly dizzy and tired as she held the cup. Looking down as her mother touched her thigh and looked up at her. She was no longer shaking, or looking as if she might barf from her actions, but certainly looked confused by her mother's words.

What weird creature had kidnapped her mother and changed bodies with her. Her mother was normally very blunt and forward, but this was a new level. However, Lilly didn't freak out about her words. Everything felt calm, her body felt warm and tingly, and the left over excitement from fucking in the bathroom made itself known. She hadn't truly climaxed, she had been so close till her mother burst in on them. But she tried to will away that feeling with no real way of it stopping. Then her mother said she could fuck her brother all she wanted, just not in the cunt. Licking her lips, she sat the tea down on the night stand.

“......I promise.....”She said softly, she wasn't sure what she was promising. She understood her mothers question, but she seemed slightly out of control of herself. “But I want him to fuck my pussy....I don't want to be fucked anywhere else....but...I promise....” She said softly, the honesty she spoke in even surprised her, but didn't faze her mother.

Jane lifted her hand from Lilly's thigh and began to toy and play with her perky nipple and she moaned lightly, taking a deep breath as she watched her mother. She didn't stop her, as her body was begging to be touched as she let out a soft pleasured sound. Only to tell her she would make it better, and Lilly watched her mother with hazy eyes. “Mom?....” she said softly before her mother let the straps of her dress fall and her large breasts were presented to Lilly. The young girl looked on in slight shock but interest thanks to the drug. Her head leaning in and sucking on her mother's nipple, this made her body jolt with excitement as sh loved to have something in her mouth.

As her mother lifted the locket to show her the inside, she rested her head against her mother's tit with the other in her mouth. Moaning softly as she sucked and licked her mother's nipple as if she had no control of herself. But her blue eyes locked on the eye inside the locket and shivers ran down her spine. A part of her brain...however quiet....remembered this and wouldn't not forget. Now....she was far from herself.

Staring into the eye, the world seemed to darken around Lilly. Everything ins a fog of purples and deep darkness, and she felt the gods looking back at her. But could still her mother's voice. She nodded when she was asked if she could see the Stat Mother. The words came to her in a state of seeing into a thousand stars, a very transcendental experience to say the least as she nodded, she heard all the words, and her mind put this moment into a vault deep inside her.

With her mother nipple still in her mouth, Jane put her hand down Lilly's pants and started to finger her, which had her moaned and licking over her mothers breasts till she panted and moaned, climax hitting her and she shuddered all over. It still wasn't enough. She wanted to cum around a thick hard cock, fingers just weren't going to do it for her anymore, but in this moment it felt wonderful. Laying back on the bed as her mother stood and dressed, leaning in to kiss Lilly's lips before she left.

The moment in her room was quiet, her eyes looking up at the celeling as she was coming back to reality. Closing her eyes slowly before she sighed and opened them. Feeling as if she had just taken a weird nap.....but she no longer felt as panic and horrible as before. But she certainly still felt horny. Sighing once more she touched herself on the outside of her yoga pants, and felt she was wet. A part of her mind felt like it was screaming at her, but she couldn't hear the words. Sitting up she felt, calm and comfortable, somewhere she knew it was wrong to feel that was but that didn't stop her from feeling as such.

Getting up she got dressed, perhaps she just needed a walk to clear her head. It had been a weird....few days. Wearing a gray pleated skirt, knee high white socks and black shoes with a ruffled black blouse. She brushed her dry hair, and let it hang down her shoulders in soft curls. Once she was dressed she headed out the door to walk to the libaray, it was not a far walk and she felt she needed it after today. The air was slightly cool as fall was coming, so Lillian put her gray sweater on. She looked every part the pretty book worm.

Walking into the quiet library, she smiled at the smell of old books and the haunting quiet of the library. Biting her lower lip she started in and decided she wanted to research some things, so she walked to the computer and typed in “Occult, witchcraft, devil worship, etc.” Just as she didn't so, and the locations on where to find the books popped up, she looked over her shoulder to see James's sitting at one of the back tables, reading and working on his science report. Chewing on her bottom lip, she printed her search results and walked to James after putting the paper into her sweater pocket.

“Hey James...” She said softly, sitting at the table with him. The young man smiled and looked up from his books.

“Hey Lillian....how are you?” He asked, he was handsome. Not as fit as Mike and was a sleander man. Thick black curls and honey brown eyes. He was very cute in his own way as he pushed up his glasses and Lillian felt the bang between her legs, she wanted to fuck him.

“I'm good um....so....I wanted to ask you....my parents are throwing a big party soon. Would you like to be my date?” She asked him and James smiled kindly.

“I'd love that...” He seemed shocked as Lillian was always turning him down for dates.

Lilly swallowed hard and sighed, “And um....I have something else I want to ask you....but I cant here....come with me...” she said, taking his hand and guiding him up as she began to walk to the back of the library. There was a small closet like area that paper, computer things, and the like were kept there. James willingly followed her and looked confused as they walked into the room, Lilly shut the door and pinned him against it. Kissing him deeply and he quickly returned it even if he was shocked.

Soon she fell to her knees and sucked his cock off right there in the room. Her mouth full as she took him like a well practiced whore and all she could think about was sucking cock. James, was in awe and beside himself as he panted and moaned, pushing her head down on him from time to time till he busted in her mouth. She swallowed his cum before standing....and feeling very satisfied like she hadn't in weeks sexually. Kissing his nose, she left and took out her paper, heading into the library to seek out the books she had searched for.

Mike pumped his legs as hard as he could, trying desperately to clear his head of the thoughts of what had transpired this morning, but to no avail. His mind kept going back to the images of Lilly pumping her perfect ass against his pelvis, his dick going in and out of her sweet snatch and how good it all felt. Not just the physical act either, the idea of her being with him and only him even though they were siblings all seemed just too right. He wanted her all to himself and in every way possible, regardless of what their parents had to say about it.

Unfortunately in his rush to leave the house this morning he'd only grabbed the thin sports shorts and neglected his underwear. Now as he tirelessly peddled his bike, his big dick kept trying to slip out the bottom of the shorts, forcing him to pull over several times to adjust himself. He was headed down the street to Tommy's house and didn't want to show up to his buddy's house with a hard-on.

As he pulled up into Tommy's house, he dropped his bike in the driveway and casually jogged up onto the porch. He'd known Tommy since they were kids and courtesy of knocking before entering had been dismissed long ago. Mike walked right in. "YO, Tom? Tom you home? It's me Mike!" He called out into the apparently empty house. Hearing no reply he assumed his lazy friend had decided to sleep in this Saturday morning,not entirely strange, but Tommy's mom, Grace was a stay at home housewife. " Mrs. Bekett? Hello? You home?" Still no answer though, she could possible be out shopping he supposed.

Mike jogged upstairs, rounded the corner and opened Tom's bedroom door, "Yo wake up man..." He started to say but was caught off guard by the scene confronting him. Instead of Tommy laying in bed with his hair plastered to the side of his head, Tommy was and standing stark nude in the corner with his back to the door. One arm down at his side while the other one was around his pelvis and working hard back and forth. "Yo man, warn a motherfucker!" Mike called out, thinking he'd just walked in on his friend jerking off, but instead of shirking in embarrassment Tommy just ignored him and kept at it.

"Dude....What the fuck....Put that thing away!" Mike restated, putting his hand up to shield his eyes. "DUDE! What the hell man? Knock it off......TOM.....TOMMY?" Mike called out but Tommy paid no heed, just kept on spanking away at himself in the corner like no one else was in the room. "Dude, are you OK? Can you hear me?....Tom?" Mike asked, now honestly a little worried, he started to walk across the room but was stopped in his tracks by a familiar voice from behind him.

"Micheal....What are you doing here?" Mrs. Bekett asked from the doorway. Mike spun around surprised, but when he saw how she was dressed his mouth dropped open. She was dressed in that same black robe that he'd seen his father wearing the night before, around her neck was an amulet that looked almost identical to the one he'd worn.

"AAAhhh Mrs. Bekett.....What's wrong with Tom?" Mike stammered.

"Ooohhh dear, that is disturbing, why don't you come out in the hall and we can talk." She said, her hand raised and her finger beckoned him seductively.

Mike walked, slightly dazed out of the room, looking back over his shoulder only once to see if Tommy had snapped out of it, but nothing, his friend just kept on tugging away at himself, it was then that he saw the black goblet at Tommy's feet, it too bared the symbol, an eye with rays or tentacles coming out of it.

As he exited the room out into the hall, Grace closed the door and turned to look back at Mike who looked utterly confused. "Mrs. Bekett, why are you dress like that? What's going on in that room..." Mike started to ask but her finger came up to his mouth to silence him.

"Mike, don't call me Mrs. Bekett, call me Grace, OK?" She said as her fingernail traced around his lips. "You look very handsome today, why the early morning house call, honey?" She asked, as her other hand slowly crept up to the collar of the black robe and undid the top button, exposing her neckline and collar bones.

"Mrs. Beke......Grace....What's going on? Things have been really strange lately and I'm starting to get a little freaked out." Mike said, his hand coming up to catch the older woman's hand and gently pulling it away from his mouth.

"Strange? How so?" She asked, and another button came undone, the top of her big cleavage now evident. "Mike are you wearing no underwear? I can see the print of your penis through your shorts." She said and reached out and grabbed his bulge. Mike winced and back up against the hall wall.

"Mrs. Bekett.... please let go of me...What are you doing, you've known me since I was 7." Mike said, his voice quivering.

"I told you, it's Grace, and I know, you've grown into such a big strong man, jeez your cock is the size of a baby's arm, pull it out and give me a taste." Grace said, the third button on the robe popped free and her large breasts were on full display. Her big nipples standing out at points and she pressed close to him, feeling them brush against his stomach.

"What is going on? Everyone is acting so strange lately, please stop!" Mike protested trying to pull her hand off of his cock. She didn't release it though, instead she dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled down on his shorts, trying to get his big dick out. "STOP this is sooo wrong!"

"Wrong? Wrong? fucking your sister might be wrong, but that didn't stop you did it stud?" Grace asked as she finally wrestled his johnson free and popped the tip of it into her mouth.

"What? How did you? Who told you that?" Mike asked, confused and angry.

"Your mother called just before you arrived, you've been very naughty and I like naughty boys, now quit protesting and let me blow you." Grace said, pulling on his shaft and cupping his balls, her big tits, rubbing up and down his quickly stiffening pole. "She told me to take care of you, so you don't go fucking her until the ceremony takes place."

"WHAT??? What ceremony? You mean the party? What the hell is going on?" Mike said, staring down at the woman who'd fed him bologna sandwiches after school when he'd come over when he was young, now rubbing her huge mature tits up and down on his cock. She then spit down between them for lube and squeezed the big things around his dick and started a tit job that felt amazing. "Oh god...please stop...." He moaned but the truth was that it was feeling great.

"GOD? no honey not God, Star Mother, and you'll be meeting her soon enough, now just lean back and enjoy." Grace said before dropping her mouth down on the head of his cock as it peak-a-booed up from between her cleavage, the gold chain of her necklace tickling him.

"NO!" He yelled angrily, his big strong arms coming down and grabbing the woman by her shoulders and pushing her off. Grace tumbled backward onto her thick ass in the hall, the look of surprise and something else crossing her face.

"You like to play rough? we can do that....You wanna smack me around alittle, pull my hair, swat my big ass? Honey I'm game for anything." She said as a wolf's smile crossed her lips.

"No....noo noo noo.....This is all too fucked up....It's like some creepy sex nightmare. I'm going to tell....I am going to the police." Mike said pulling his hard dick back into his shorts and backing away. "I don't know what you've done to Tommy but I'm gonna tell." Mike said, realizing how young he sounded in this moment, but he didn't care, something was wrong and getting wronger by the second.

"You're gonna tell? Ha! Who are you gonna tell? You gonna call the cops? Go ahead, call them, you can use my phone if you want. What are you gonna tell them? Huh? The mother of your best friend wants to blow you and you're too much of a little pussy to oblige her? Go ahead." Grace said laughing in a sinister way.

Mike didn't hesitate, he took off, skipping so many stairs he almost fell as he descended. He was out the front door and back onto his bike in seconds flat. He started peddling as hard as he could, there had to be a cop somewhere.

James had leaned against the wall in complete shock, he couldn't get that girl to agree to go on a date with him, but she had just knelt before him and sucked him off like it was the last thing she ever did in her life. It had been amazing, and mind blowing for the young man. A hand moving through his black hair, and Lilly only smiled at him before she left the room. Leaving him behind, she hadn't done that out of her own desire, it had been ordered of her that she couldn't really remember, but she could feel something about it. Leaving the room James put himself away and followed her out.

“Lilly, what was that?” He asked, with a goofy smile, but still concerned. She turned and looked at him

“I had to suck your cock, nothing more. Um....I'll text you later more of the info on the party.....right now I need to look for some books...” She said, slightly shy over what she had just done, it was nothing like Mike, and just the idea had her body wanting to fuck again, but she wasn't allowed to fuck anyone in her cunt, so she smiled once more a James and headed for the steps to the second floor of the library. Completely unaware of what was happening to Mike till she got away from James and to the top of the second floor. Their mother had kicked him out of the house because she bolted to her room.

Pulling out her cell phone she texted him but there was no answer....he most not have picked up his phone on his rush out. She even called him, but no answer. She began to feel the weird pricks of unease around her neck as she looked at the books....she wanted to get them....but she feared to take them home. And not knowing if Mike was ok was stopping her from fully sitting down and looking into the information. With annoyed sigh, she turned back around and headed out of the building.

Turning back towards their housing addition, she started to walk back towards the house to see if Mike left his cellphone at the house. The sky had started to darken by clouds as it seemed rain was rolling, her eyes looking up at the sky as she walked. Her mind felt like it was humming, a buzzing hive of activity. Constantly feeling like she was forgetting something but not aware of what. She was a very smart girl, and in her bright mind it was trying to a-line all the things happening around her.

Her phone vibrated as she took it out of her sweater pocket and stopped to read the message, it was from James. “Hey.....um....I'm not to sure what happened back there, but it was awesome....um.....text me soon please.” The message only made Lilly roll her eyes and delete it before putting her phone back away and continued on her way. She was the farthest thing from a whore, but it felt like there was shift in the energy around their little circle of perfectly taken care of homes. The air was quiet as thunder rolled in the distance and she stopped to look around. No one was outside, no one mowing their lawns, no one playing with dogs, no women in their front bed gardens.

Goose bumps lined her arms as she felt a chilly wind from the coming rain and she bit down on her lip. Why did she suddenly feel compelled to run away. As if all eyes were on her, but no one was outside. She looked at her house....and she didn't want to go back. She took a few steps backwards, just looking at her home. The place she grew up, these sidewalks she played on with fellow kids. There was a crash of lighting and she jumped at the sound and the rain poured down from the sky. Quickly she pushed away those thoughts plaguing her mind and rushed to the house. Coming inside slightly wet, she opened the door quietly and looked around. “.....Mike?.....”

She took off her wet shoes and quietly headed for the steps towards Mike's room to look for his cellphone, texting him to hear it vibrate or to see if he might answer her. “Mike....where are you?” She listened in his empty room, but heard no sound of vibration.

Mike reached the police substation just as the clouds opened up and the rain came down in buckets, he'd heard his cell phone going off in his pocket but didn't dare stop and answer it, he was still too freaked out by what he'd just seen and experienced. Sure last night was weird but after he'd thought about it for a while he'd come to the conclusion that he'd just been overreacting, but today seemed to dash those calming thoughts and replace them with unnerving panic again.

He dropped his bike and walked in the front door, shaking the water off his head like a dog, the place was dead quiet as it always was, after all Sycamore lane was the picture of peace and quiet....you know other than the cult. "HELLO? Hey is anybody here?" Mike called out.

The commotion from the office signaled that someone was, he could hear the rattle of keys coming from behind the door and walked toward it hurriedly. "Hello? I'd like to report a crime." Mike said as he walked up and pushed the office door open. Mike almost fell backward when he saw Officer Hemingway sitting in his office chair with his pants around his ankles and his daughter Chloe on her knees in front of him sucking his cock. "WHAT THE FUCK!??" Mike yelled and stumbled back out of the room.

"MIKE! Micheal Duncan? IS THAT YOU?" The loud authoritative voice called from back inside the room. Then in a whispered tone, "Get up honey, we got a visitor."

Mike turned back toward the front door and started to sprint for it, he didn't know what sort of fucked up invasion of the body snatcher shit was going on in this neighborhood, all he knew was that he had to get the fuck out of there....and Lily.....Lily was still at home. What if she was in danger?

"MICHAEL DUNCAN, HOLD UP....I SAID STOP GODDAMMIT!" Officer Hemingway called from the doorway of his office, Chloe standing just behind him.

Every cell in Mike's body told him to just book it and get the hell out of there, but being raised to respect a police officer and so he stopped in his tracks, his arm outstretched and just inches from the front door handle.

"Mike, son.....what's wrong?" Officer Hemingway asked in a calm and completely normal tone, as if Mike hadn't just caught him getting head from his teenaged daughter. Mike slowly turned back to regard them, he could see Chloe standing there and she too didn't look embarrassed or guilty in anyway, just a completely normal expression on her face. She raised her hand and playfully waved at Mike from behind her uniformed father like nothing at all was wrong.

"You need something? I was just having a conversation with Chloe, did you have something to report?" The cop said as he walked past the counter and straight up to Mike. "Tell me what's wrong young man, you look absolutely spooked."

If the guy was going to act like he hadn't just been caught with his dick in his cheerleader daughter's mouth then Mike wasn't about to call him on it, maybe he really thought Mike hadn't seen anything. "Aaaah it's nothing sir, I was just looking for Chloe and she wasn't at home so I figured she might be down here, but if you two are busy I'll catch up with her later." Mike lied, not something he was terribly good at, but he thought he sounded convincing enough.

"Were you going to ask me to the party? Is that why you're so nervous? Don't be silly you know I've wanted to date you forever of course I'll go with you!" Chloe said as she walked past her father and up to Mike, getting up on her tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek, her father's semen still sticky on her lips.

"Yeah....the party.....yep that's it....It seems everybody already knows about it, so yeah, I guess it would be great if you'd be my date. Ok then, I'm gonna get going then." Mike said, turning toward the door, the back of his hand coming up to wipe the sticky kiss from his lips.

Mr. Hemingway's big hand came down and latched on Mike's shoulder before he could get out of the door though. "Don't be ridiculous, it's coming down cats and dogs out there, I'll give you a ride in the cruiser." The cop said.

"Aaah it's alright, I've got my bike anyway." Mike tried pulling away, but he man's grip didn't relent.

"Don't be silly, I'll toss it in the trunk, I was just running Chloe home anyway, come on." Officer Hemingway insisted and put his arm around Mike's shoulders. Mike was starting to feel more and more like a rat caught in a trap, but there was little he could do about it right now.

They walked outside and Officer Hemingway opened the rear door of his police cruiser, Chloe hopped in, but Mike hesitated. "Don't just stand there boy, get in, I'm getting soaked." Chloe's dad said and ushered Mike into the back seat next to his daughter. The door slammed shut and the anxious trapped feeling intensified, seeing no door handles on the interior of the rear compartment.

Mike watched nervously as Officer Hemingway jogged over and got his bike from the front of the station. He turned to Chloe, "What the fuck was going on in there? Was he molesting you?" Mike whispered to Chloe.

"What? No....what are you talking about silly?" She answered, and the look on her face said that she wasn't lying, it was if she had no recollection of what had just happened.

Mike wanted to ask her more but dropped the conversation when he saw Officer Hemingway coming back, the cop got in the drivers seat and fired up the cruiser and they started back toward Sycamore lane.

"I'm so glad you finally asked me out Mike, I just knew this would be the year we'd finally be together, I can't wait, I'm so excited! I am going to fuck your brains out!" Chloe said and Mike turned toward her with a look of shock.

"Chloe.....What did I say?" Officer Hemingway scolded from the front seat.

"Right, right....not the pussy....I'm allowed to fuck him but only with my butt or my mouth, cause he has to save it for his stupid sister or the Star Mother won't come visit us." Chloe responded in a completely normal tone like a typical teenager responding to a parent scolding them for something as mundane as sitting too close to the tv.

"That's a good girl." The cop said, adjusting his rear view mirror so he could see Mike's expression. "Honey, Mike looks a little stressed, go ahead and take care of him."

"What? What the fuck....Let me out....let me out right motherfucking now!" Mike said, fear and anger in his voice. He knew there wasn't a doorhandle but still pushed on the door and tried to escape.

Chloe obliviously ignored Mike's agitated state and reached down and grabbed his dick through his shorts, stroking him.

"Chloe fucking stop....get your hands off me NOW!" Mike yelled and actually slapped her face.

The cop car instantly came to a screeching halt in the wet asphalt and Officer Hemingway spun around in his seat, his service revolver in his hand and pointed at Mike's face through the plexiglass screen. "You put your hand on my daughter again I'll pistol whip you stupid....You got me mister?" The cop growled angrily. "Now sit back and let the girl work."

Mike sat back reluctantly and let Chloe go to work on his dick, he wasn't turned on, he was scared shitless and his dick was limp but that didn't stop Chloe from sucking away at it.

"That's it....that's a good girl, get it all in your mouth honey, I don't want any stains on my seat." Hemingway said as he watched through the plexiglass.

Lilly walked her brothers room and didn't find his phone, so must have it on him. She took a deep breath as she stood in his room. What was happening around them them? The sound of the rain fell loudly in the quiet house as Lilly left her brothers room and into the hallway. Swallowing thickly as she listened for her mother or father, but she didn't hear them. The house was shadowed and quiet as she went to her room, walking in and closing the door. Her eyes looking around the hallway before shutting the door and looking around her room. The rain poured down the glass of her bedroom window and she just looked out the window for a moment.....she needed to know what was happening....she couldn't continue on like this.

Walking to her closet, she pulled out the duffle bag and packed herself a few peices of clothing. The rest of what she needed to pack was in the house. Things like a first aid kit, and easy food. Putting the bag away in her closet and hiding it, she left the room and went into the bathroom, the same bathroom her and Mike had fucked in just the morning and she stood there a moment, looking at where she committed such an act. A part of her knew twisted in knowing it was wrong, but the other part made her legs press together. There was something seriously wrong with her, and everyone else it seemed.

Shaking her head of the thoughts, she walked into the bathroom and pulled out the small first aid kit out of the mirror wall cabinet. She saw her own reflection when she shut the glass, but the mirror reflected back something that didn't fully look like herself. Her eyes had lost their blue hue and glowed almost a bright green and ruby color lined her plump lips. Her front teeth looked fang like and her blonde hair was wild like it had been tussled and teased all over, her skin was pale white with dark veins in her skin. It frightened her as she screamed at her own reflection and jerked away from the mirror and into the bathroom wall.

She dropped the first aid kit in her fright and covered her own face. Shaking all over, she slowly recoiled as nothing attacked her and she looked around, what the fuck was going on?! With timid movements she slowly looked back at her reflection and it showed herself in all her natural beauty. Her skin crawled as she gripped the edges of the sink and started to cry. She hand to be losing her mind!! Maybe none of this was really happening....and she was just losing her mind. She completely forgot she had left the door open to the bathroom as she had planned on jumping in and leaving before...that happened.

Her eyes burned with tears they dripped down her cheeks, she couldn't control herself. The first aid kit had popped open and the items inside had spilled out onto the tile floor. Lilly sobbed quietly, with her head hung and hair hiding her face.

“Lilly, Why are you crying? And why is the first aid kit out?....did you hurt yourself?” Came the masculine voice of her father which caused her to jump and wipe her face.

“No....no dad...no I didn't um....I....” She shook and stepped away from him, even though her father looked concerned as to why she was acting like this. He didn't look any different from when she was young, but everything felt different. She looked at the first aid kit and to her horror, she had been caught. “I just....I just got that out because I couldn't find the head ache medication and I knew there was some in there.....I was going to replace it....” She said softly, trying to calm her tears.

Jack watched with a skeptical look on his face before he sighed and walked into the bathroom. “Lilly, you're having a panic attack. You need to calm down, its not going to do you any good. Come, I'll help you calm down.” He put a hand on her shoulder and she trired to not flinch away. “You're mother is resting, and I'm doing some work.....while watching dinner....how about I make you come hot cocoa and bring it to your room....you need to rest.”

Lilly wanted to scream no, shaking her head lightly, “No....I'm not in the mood for cocoa....” She said, something told her to not eat or drink anything given to her. She didn't know why she felt that way. Jack cocked a brow and began to guide his daughter out of the bathroom and put the first aid kit up.

“Now Lilly don't be difficult. You're under much stress and its not good for you.....” Jack said, walking Lilly out of the bathroom. Lilly wondered if her dad knew about her Mike, and that alone was scary. Jack walked Lilly to her bed room and sat her down. He saw the tea cups on her bed side table, Lilly never left cups in her room. “Where did these come from?” He asked and Lilly looked up, happy she had hide her run away bag.

“Mom bought them to me this morning and we talked....dad....I don't feel good....I think I will rest.” she said, laying down on her bed. Jack looked his daughter over and smirked, she was beautiful. She would look so lovely heavy and pregnant with their bringer of the Gods. Its amazing how the universe worked, and he patted her now flat tummy. Making her jerk slightly, fearful of many touch but she played it off like he tickled her with a giggle.

“Ok, you rest princess...I'll bring you some cocoa and take these cups. I'll come get you for dinner soon...” he said and took the cups of half drank tea and left the room. Leaving her door open as he left. Once he was down stairs he sniffed both cups, one held a heavy iron smell. Jane had drugged Lilly that morning. His wife had started to give her daughter not only the drug that made her easier to perswaded, but started to open her inner eye to the world around them. No wonder Lilly was in tears, she was most likely feeling the effects of the drug. It would wear off, if she didn't have anymore till the ceremony. Pouring the tea out he cleaned the cups, and proceeded to make Lilly a cup of cocoa with lots of marshmallows, just like she liked.

Lilly watched her dad leave before she sat up in bed, this was going to he harder than she thought....she'd have to wait till they were gone. Turning on her tv, she also turned on her lap top. Getting out of bed, she changed her clothing into a pair of yoga type pants and a long hoodie, and kept a hidden pair of sneakers under her bed. She knew she needed to find a knife but that would wait till later. Pulling her hair up into a messy bun, she put on her black rimmed glasses and took to the web. Looking up all the things she was going to get books on, the occult.....

Bringing the page down to Facebook when her dad brought her the cocoa. “Thanks dad.....” She said softly.

“Would you like to tell me why you were crying in the bathroom?....” He asked and Lilly took a deep breath.

“......No daddy.....I just wasn't feeling good...that's all.” Jack knew it was a lie, but he let it be. Nodding he turned to leave. “Ok darling, I'll come get you for dinner.” He said and left the room, leaving her door open. She kept it open too as she didn't want them to spy on her through the door. Pulling back up the information she began to read. It all seemed to insane, there was no way there was any truth to any of what she was reading. None.

"She came before, before any of it. Before Jesus or Mohammad or the Jewish god. Before the ancient deities of the Greeks the Egyptians or Nords, Before even the Dinosaurs or this planet's creation, she was here before all that. They call it inconceivable time, because our minds can't even wrap around how long ago it was. She was there before any of it and she is still there now, just waiting to be invited back into our reality. Do you understand? Do you understand how important what you and your sister have been tasked to do? You will bring forth an entity whose womb can carry the all other elder gods. Her eyes are so big and beautiful that their iris's are supernovas and her pupils are black holes. Her utters so fertile that the milk inside could feed the cosmos and you will be her father and your sister shall be her mother. Do you understand Micheal?" Officer Hemingway preached from his pulpit which was the front seat of his cruiser, the gold medallion he wore under his uniform pressed up to the Plexiglas divider while his daughter pogoed up and down on Mike's dick.

Chloe had stopped sucking his dick once she'd managed to get him hard, and then moved up on top of him, pulling her panties to one side and spread her ass cheeks allowing her asshole to slide down on his reluctant hard on. As her father spoke she seemed to get more turned on, pulling her blouse up and rubbing her tits on the clear divider as her father went on about some ancient deity that Mike thought sounded absurd to the point of insanity.

Mike just sat there, his eyes as big as half dollars and his mouth hanging slightly agape in shock. He was being raped, and the physical aspect of it wasn't even the worst part. It was the emotional and psychological raping that had sent him into a near catatonic state. It was realizing that this wasn't some fucked up nightmare that he was going to wake up from soon, this one was happening while he was awake and its revelation was that everything he held dear was now gone. His perfect and completely mundane life had been washed away and whatever was left was akin to something out of a horror movie. His family, the neighbors, even the police seemed to all be wrapped up in some sick fucking cult and their soul goal wasn't to drink tainted cool-aid and die like lemmings, but instead to have he and his sister copulate and bring forth and ancient deity.

"Ooh Daddy, I can feel him cumming in my ass! It's warm and sticky." Chloe called out as she writhed on him, pushing down so she could get him as deep as possible.

"Good girl honey....I'll fuck your pussy good and hard later." The cop said as he stared at Mike, almost through him. "Now the way I see it Micheal you have a choice to make. You can either man up and take care of business, or you can try to buck the system, and if you pick the latter then I'll lock you up until the ceremony and we'll just have the ritual in my jail cell but either way you're not not going through with this. We've all invested far too much for you to immaturely blow everything just because you're a little freaked out."

Officer Hemingway turned back to the front of the vehicle and put it back in drive as Chloe climbed off Mike and dropped into the seat next to him. "Mike I really hope you and your sister don't freak out, I'm really excited for the party and I'd hate if someone blew it." She said, completely innocently, like she hadn't just raped him. The look on her face was so serene and innocent that Mike had to wonder if she wasn't drugged.

"Okay Chloe." He said emotionlessly, pulling his shorts back up and staring out the window as they pulled up to the front of his house.

Officer Hemingway hit the siren a single whoop and then shut off his car, "You kids sit tight for a minute." He said as he exited the car and walked around to the trunk, pulling Mike's bike out. Mike was watching through the rear window and after the trunk lid shut he could see Chloe's dad pulling something from his pocket. It was the audible pop and hiss that let Mike know it must of been a pocket knife because that sound was the air rapidly escaping his bike's tires.

It was then that Jack Duncan emerged from his house, a pair of coffee cups in hand, he stood on the porch looking down at the police car with his son seated in the back of it. "What's going on Ernie?" Jack asked.

Officer Hemingway walked up with the flattened tire bike and laid it down in the front yard, where Jack came down to greet him. Mike leaned close to the window trying to hear what they were about to talk about but Chloe started to yammer.

"Do you think after you and your sister have conceived the Star Mother that we can start dating Mike? Cause I think I'd like one of your children too, sure Lilian will have to help raise the child but after you get her pregnant your role is complete, you and I could really start date...." She was saying before Mike turned and shot her a horrible dirty look.

"Chloe....shut the fuck up!" He said with true anger in his voice and she did, but started weeping immediately. Mike pressed his ear back to the window and tried to hear what the two men were saying.

"So what's the deal Ernie? Why's Mike in your custody?" Jack asked, his expression was calm and not at all that of a man who had a child in the back seat of a cop car.

"He stopped into the station while I was feeding Chloe, he said it was to ask her out, but I could tell something had him worked up pretty badly. I think he's wise to us." Officer Hemingway said, equally as casual.

"Yeah his mother called me at work and said she caught him and Lily in the bathroom trying hard to ruin our plans, it was a good run, they are both teens now and sooner or later it was bound to happen. I don't think it's gonna be a problem though, we've only got a few days until we can conduct the ceremony." Jack answered.

"Jack, I don't have to say how important this is for all of us, we can't have them wrecking it all now, it would be another 20 years before we got another chance at it. You can't have them running off, or fucking and getting knocked up before the time is right or all of our hard work will be for nothing and then things will get pretty dire for the Duncan clan." Ernie Hemingway said, his face now showing embarrassment.

"Don't threaten me Ernie, I know what will happen if this doesn't go off, just remember how much my wife and I have already sacrificed so far, it's more than any other member of the group has, so we don't need to be reminded. I'll take care of it, like I always have." Jack answered.

"Alright, fine fine, but don't let me catch him running off or I'll have to lock him up, ok?" Ernie said, and then turned to walk back to the car and open the door for Mike.

"Alrighty Mike, remember what we talked about. You be a good boy and tow the line and we won't have any more problems, understand?" Officer Hemingway said, gripping Mike's shoulder hard before releasing him into his father's custody.

"Yessir." Mike said solemnly and walked with his head down toward his father.

Lilly fixed her glasses as she sat up against the head board of her bed, a documentary on the tv but she wasn't watching it. She was reading. She knew she was still going to run away, but her dad had caught her the first time so she knew she needed to give more time before she tried again. But what she was lost in, was the stories of the Occult. There was no way her parents believe this complete insanity, all if it sounded like it was from fucked out X-files or scary movie of the madness of people. But it this was true, they were real. What she didn't know was that the rest of the people around them were this mad and apart of the same cult as her parents.

That's when she heard the little bleep siren and the lights flashed slightly from the windows, looking away from her computer she closed out what she was looking at and got out of bed. If anything she wanted to curl herself in her room, lock the door and hide away from the rest of the world. Everything was just getting to strange, and a part of her was ok with what was happening, the part the was awakened by her mothers hypnotizing. The rest of her logical mind thought she was completely insane and she wanted to run away.

Standing from the bed she walked to her bed room window and saw her father out in the yard talking with Officer Hemingway which was strange, why was he there? That's when Mike got out of the squad car and her eyes got slightly big, what was going on now?! Shaking her head she walked out of her bed room and to the steps, looking down over the foyer as Jack and Mike walked back into the house. Her hand on the top of the railing, she looked down with a calm expression. She would not give any of these people the satisfaction to know, they were scaring her.

“Mike. What were you doing in Officer Hemingway's car?” Lilly asked from her place a top the steps. She didn't want to go far from her room, read to rush in and lock the door if she needed to, and escape out her window. She didn't act on this of course, but the idea lingered in her mind, and knew she most ready herself to run away in the middle of the night.

"OOOh Nothing, Just Mom and Dad are in a cult and so is pretty much everybody else we know... you know no big deal or anything." Mike said in an upset and yet sarcastic tone.

"MICHEAL knock that shit off, you're going to scare your sister!" Jack said, entering right after Mike. "Lily honey go back to your room, I'm gonna talk with Mike and then I'll bring you up your cocoa."

"Where's MOM? Huh? You're real good at lying to us Dad, but I'll know for sure if I talk to her, Where is she Dad?" Mike said storming out into the kitchen.

"Mike dammit I said settle down, You are overreacting. Why don't you tell me everything you think you know." Jack said following his distraught son into the kitchen.

"Why? So you can another lie about a fucking costume party or why Mom is acting so fucking weird? Maybe stick your tongue down Lily's throat again?" Mike growled, he opened the refrigerator and grabbed one of his father's beers, cracking the top and swigging hard at the bottle. Normally he would have never done anything like that, but now he was so mad and disenfranchised that he didn't care.

"Listen son....calm down, You wanna grab me one of those beers too and we'll talk ok? I know everything seems a bit out of the ordinary right now, but I really can explain." Jack said, leaning on the kitchen island counter.

"YOU WANT ME TO GRAB YOU A BEER??? HERE TAKE THIS ONE!" Mike screamed out of rage and threw the bottle straight at his father's head. Jack had to duck, afterall the kid was a star quarterback and had an arm like a cannon. The bottle barely missed him and hit the wall behind his head exploding into a million pieces and sending glass everywhere.

"TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" Jack yelled back, his face showing surprise and now a little anger himself.

"I walked into to Tommy's house and he was there naked in some kind of fucking trance. He was jerking off into a fucking black cup and his mother was there and she was wearing that same robe you were last night. Same pendant too, she tried to suck my dick, told me Mom called her and told her to do it. THEN....I went to the police cause I was gonna report the crazy bitch, but when I got there I saw Officer Hemingway getting head from Chloe, HIS OWN DAUGHTER! On the way home he fucking pulls out his fancy eyeball necklace and starts preaching about how Lily and I are going to be the parents of some demon bitch call Star Mother.....AND NOW I'M BACK HOME AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO TELL ME ANOTHER FUCKING LIE ABOUT HOW THIS SHIT IS ALL SOME BIG FUCKING MISUNDER-FUCKING-STANDING!" Mike finished his tirade with a flush face and tears whelming up in his eyes.

"You done? You get it all out? Good, now sit down at the kitchen table and I'll explain. I won't lie to you, it's obvious you know too much, and your a big boy now, so I'll tell you ok? You're hot right now I'll get you something to drink and we'll talk like men ok, just go sit down." Jack said as he walked around the island and placed a hand on Mike's heaving shoulder, Mike immediately shrugged off.

"Go sit down, I'll get us some beers." Jack repeated and this time his son obliged, walking off to the table, while
Jack opened the fridge. "Well it looks like to smashed the last beer in the fridge, good thing I got a stash in the back room, hopefully they aren't too warm." He said and walked off into the laundry room. Inside the laundry room was a case of beers, special beer that was intended for the party. It was predrugged and Jack grabbed two and headed back out to the kitchen and handed his son one.

"Well we might as well toast, this being the first beer a young man shares with his father, sooo Here's to growing up and putting away all things childish." Jack said and twisted off the top of his beer, holding it up for his son to cheers.

Mike hesitated at first, if this was a cult and Tommy had been drugged, he didn't want to end up the same zombie like state, but the beer was sealed so he obliged his father, twisting off the cap and holding it up. "Here's to the TRUTH." Mike said and tipped the beer back. Jack followed suit but only acted like he was drinking, instead he didn't actually let a drop past his lips.

"Soo....ah lets see, where to begin....aaahhh Well ok, yes.....Your mother and I are in a cult." Jack said matter of factly.

"WHAT?? I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Mike yelled back instantly.

"Ok, settle down and drink your beer, ok? It's a long story and I'm only telling it this once, and you better not tell your sister. She's too young and too impressionable." Jack said, watching as his son took another big swill of the drugged beer.

"We were young, it was before you were born. I was fresh out of college with a big debt and a degree in business but the market was flooded. I ended up working delivering pizzas. We couldn't make ends meet, we didn't know what we were going to do. Your mom, wasn't always the perfect pristine housewife you kids have grown up knowing, back in the day she was a bit of a free spirit. She had this friend, Grace, Tommy's mom, who told her they could make extra money by smoozing with this older rich guys." Jack was saying before Mike cut him off.

"MOM was a HOOKER?" Mike blurted out, the tension in his shoulders already starting to relax as the drug started to kick in.

"No not a hooker....she escorted older wealthy classy men and they paid her for her company. I didn't like it, but with out the extra income we would've had to move in with one of our parents and that was the last thing in the world we wanted. But as it turned out, those wealthy business men also all happened to belong to some new-agey church, called the Congregation of the Star Mother. They invited your mother and I to join them, and at first I didn't see any harm in it, it just seemed like some crystal-meditating hippie crap. They read our astral charts the first time we went and as it turned out your mother and I were both born on very special days. Soon after they got me a high paying job and moved us out of the crappy apartment we were in and into this awesome neighborhood. Things were going great, we were making money hand over fist, we were having parties all the time, everything was coming up roses. With life going so great your mother started to want to start a family, but after trying for a few months we weren't able to. We told the 'church' and they told us they could make that happen too. But it was really important that we followed there instructions to the 'T'. They gave her herbs and we could only try to get pregnant on one certain specific day, nine months later you were born on the exact day they predicted. Again, we were just happy as hell." Jack said, smiling and clasping his hand on Mike's shoulder proudly. Mike smile dopeily back and Jack knew the drug was in full affect.

"What about Lily?" Mike asked, slurring a little.

"Same thing, they made sure we only tried on one specific day and it worked, but as the final trimester came and your mother didn't go into labor, they induced her and Lily was born at 11:59 pm on the day they'd predicted just in the nick of time. But after Lily was born stuff started to change in the organization, everything got a lot more serious. They told us that you two kids were marked, special in a way and that when the day came you two were to be bred so that their Star Mother could be born into this world. We of course freaked right out. Sure there was some kinky sex parties we'd participated in, but the thought of having our kids grow up to end up in an incestual relationship wasn't what we signed up for. Both your mother and I started to plan our escape. We were going to grab you kids and take off, but they found out and we were shown how extensive their organization was. Judges, cops, government officials, people you'd never expect and all working for the same cause. They told us if we tried absconding with you two again, we'd be killed. Not just us either, our whole families, You kids would be taken and raised by them. ......Mike...are you still listening?" Jack asked, seeing his son's eyes glassy and the lids drooping.

"Huh? What did you say Dad? You look funny, like weird. Your eyes are too big and your mouth looks weird too." Mike said, cocking his head as he stared at his father's altered form.

"Mike, you need to comply. You need to stop resisting your fate. Can you do that? Will you do that for me?" Jack asked.

"Sure....yeah I guess, What about Lily though....I don't wan't Lily to have to carry some demon monster in her belly. I love her." Mike said dazzily.

"She won't be hurt. She loves you too, all you have to do is show each other how much you love each other on the night of the party, OK? NOT BEFORE THOUGH! You understand? If you have urges, we can help. Mrs. Bekett will gladly do anything you'd like, So will Chloe, even your mother can oblige you, you can even fuck Lily, but not in the pussy, do you understand?" Jack asked.

"Yeah dad....ok I understand. Sorry about throwing a beer at you. I feel tired." Mike said drunkenly.

"Ok, go upstairs, Lily is up there, you can lay down in her bed and take a nap....but remember what I said." Jack said.

"Yeah, ok Not in the pussy, got it." Mike said, standing up and staggering toward the stairs. "LIL!!! LILIIAN....I got good news, we can have all the sex you want now! LIL!" Mike called out as he staggered up the stairs.

Lilly stood at the stop of the steps as Mike came inside from being outside. She took a deep breath at his words, she knew something seriously fucked up was going on! Licking her lips she stood at the steps and watched as her father addressed Mike and his behavior. She was told to go back to her room, but she didn't. She kept her place at the top of the steps and Mike started into the kitchen and Jack followed him. Looking around, she started down the steps, but only went down half way to get back to her room quickly if need be.

She listened as Mike lost his temper on their dad and the bottle smashed against the wall. Mike was strong, while their father worked out, he was no where near his bull of a son now that he was older. Lilly swallowed tightly as Jack and Mike began to talk about what happened when their mother kicked him out of the house. Her eyes wide and mouth open as she heard about Chloe and Tommy, this was worse than she thought....they were surrounded. Surly Officer Hemingway would have a watch out on their house now! Shit, this was going to a hard chance to run away.....but she would by god.

Jack got out the beers, and began to tell Mike how they got to this point in their lives. To think of her parents struggling was shocking. They had always grown up taken care of, or let alone her button down mother was once an 'escort' to these high rolling and powerful men. This went deeper than just their little town, this went as far as to governments and world leaders. And it was very scary as panic crawled in her chest. The Star Mother, the words brought goosebumps to her skin. But soon Mike's voice started to calm down....and that scared her more than anything and she stood, starting back up the steps towards her room.

Lilly loved Mike, she did. She was drawn to him in a manner that would be considered sick as well as her brother and best friend. But, this was wrong and she knew it. Just as she heard her name being called by Mike and he came to the steps, she slammed her bed room door shut and rushed inside her room. Looking to the window, it was still raining really hard and if she tried to get out she might fall off the porch roof be slipping on the shingles. This did not mean she didn't want to have sex with Mike, by all means...she loved what happened in the bathroom....but there was much more now than sex....

Swallowing tightly, she ran to her door and went to lock it only to notice....her door latch had been changed?! Her mother must have changed it when she went out!! There was no way to lock her door! So, she pressed herself against it. She was small, only 5'5 and weight was not all that much, she was curvy but small. Mike could pick her up and throw her with his strength over her. She felt herself shake in fear, yes she'd love to fuck Mike, but....she didn't want to be like them....she didn't want to be like Chloe...all drugged out and sucking off her dad. Or like Tommy, jerking off into a cup. She wanted control over herself in this....but it felt like everything was out of control.

“....That nice Mike....I....I don't want to have sex right now.” She said voice shaking, holding her hands tight on the shut door knob. She knew Mike wouldn't hurt her, but under the influence of whatever her father gave him she didn't know what would happen. Her blue eyes and mind still contemplating letting go of the door and making a break for the window.

Back
Top Bottom