Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Ties that Bind (Casket & Love)

Micheal Duncan lowered his shoulder and pumped his legs as the approaching tackler came at him. The collision was impressive, and his attacker went flying up over Mike's head and came crashing down onto the field behind him with a loud thud and a gasp as his breath was knocked out of his lungs.

"DUNCAN!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU DON'T GO FULL SPEED DURING PRACTICE! YOU WANNA HURT ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES?" The coach screamed from the sidelines and his scolding brought Mike to a full stop.

"Sorry coach, guess I don't know my own strength." Mike responded and as he spun on his heels and headed back to help his teammate up from the gridiron. "You alright Tommy?" He asked as he held out his hand to help Tommy up.

"You're a real dick man." Tommy said, wincing in pain as he got back to his feet and adjusted his football helmet.

"ALRIGHT LETS TAKE FIVE, EVERYBODY GET SOME WATER IN'EM!" Coach yelled from the sideline and the team broke off and started to head toward the bleachers.

Mike walked along side of his good friend, hand on the slumped shoulder pads as they headed toward the Gatorade cooler. "Mike, check it out man, look who's coming over man." Tommy said and pointed toward the gathering of cheerleaders also practicing their routine on the side of the field. Chloe Hemingway was jogging over to them, a big, pretty smile on her face. She was definitively the hottest girl in their grade with blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. Her body had really popped over the past summer and now she was sporting a decent set of C cups and an ass that made it hard to follow her up the school stairs without getting a hard-on.

"Hey Chloe, You look great out there, is that a new routine for the Homecoming game?" Mike said, pulling off his helmet and shooting her a big cheesy smile.

"Yeah it is! It's really hard too, geez I can't believe you even noticed, your practicing so hard out there. Great moves by the way, I saw you put Tommy the Tank right on his ass!" She said and began laughing, to Tommy's chagrin.

"Thanks, so what's up?" Mike asked, running his hand through his mussed dark brown hair.

"Well I was wondering if you had a date for the Homecoming dance yet? Because I don't and I was just thinking that the Head Cheerleader and the Captain of the Football team should prolly show up together, right?" Chloe said, slightly biting her lower lip and curling a blonde ringlet of her hair around her index finger.

"I wish I could Chloe, really I do, but my parents aren't letting me date yet....I know totally lame right? It's like they're religious fanatics about it, the weird thing is that we haven't ever been to a church as far back as I can remember. I guess they are just old fashion that way. It sucks but its gotta be harder on my sister, all the guys are swooning for her cause she's so pretty but she can't date any of them." Mike said, trying to hide the embarrassed blush burning in his cheeks.

"Well....ok.....alright, I should probably get back to practice.....see ya." Chloe said and made a quick retreat, her own embarrassment unable to be hidden as she ran off.

"You are such a douchebag man....I would friggin give my left arm for a date with Chloe and she's practically throwing herself at you. You know she'd probably put out, you could be banging that shit and instead you punk out cause your parents say you can't. No wonder you hit so friggin hard on the field, man you're all pent up , you need a release man or you're gonna have a friggin stroke." Tommy said, playfully punching Mike in the shoulder pad.

"Thanks Tommy, I really need someone to rub it in, that makes it all so much the better." Mike retorted, but the disappointment on his face was evident.

The rest of practice went by and Mike took it easier, because he was distracted and a little disappointed in himself for not just saying yes to Chloe even though his parents had forbidden dating. When it was finished, he skipped the showers and instead just grabbed his 10 speed bike and headed for home. After a few minutes he turned the corner onto the picturesque cul-de-sac that was Sycamore Lane. Every house was well taken care of, almost cookie cutter in design. Yards were all mowed and hedges all pruned, it was the pure definition of upper-middle class suburbia and right in the middle of it was #123, the Duncan's household.

Mike rolled up his bike into the garage which was left open from when he'd left for school early that morning, because crime wasn't a problem here on Sycamore Lane. He skidded his bike to a stop and let it drop, hot and tired from practice, he started for the door into the house but stopped in his tracks when he looked down and saw how dirty he was from practice. His mother Jane, kept an emasculate house and would freak right out if he tracked mud inside.

Thankfully the washer and dryer were in the garage, even though there was a proper laundry room in the house, but Mike just chalked it up to his mother not liking the smell of laundry in the house. He stripped off his pads and then his uniform until he was down to his boxers. Mike looked down at his body and was amazed at the 6 pack abs he was starting to develop. At 16 he was already 6 foot tall and would probably end up being as tall as their father Jack by the time he was fully grown. It was a shame that with such a good looking face and hard body he wasn't allowed to date girls, because he was pretty sure he would be lady killer if he was allowed to be.

"Mom! I'm home from practice! I put my uniform in the washer!" Mike called out as he walked into the house and almost fell backward when he rounded the corner and almost ran into his sister. "Shit, you scared the shit out of me." Mike said with a laugh as he eyed his sister up and down, forgetting that he was standing there in his boxer shorts.

Casketslinger said:
Micheal Duncan lowered his shoulder and pumped his legs as the approaching tackler came at him. The collision was impressive, and his attacker went flying up over Mike's head and came crashing down onto the field behind him with a loud thud and a gasp as his breath was knocked out of his lungs.

"DUNCAN!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU DON'T GO FULL SPEED DURING PRACTICE! YOU WANNA HURT ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES?" The coach screamed from the sidelines and his scolding brought Mike to a full stop.

"Sorry coach, guess I don't know my own strength." Mike responded and as he spun on his heels and headed back to help his teammate up from the gridiron. "You alright Tommy?" He asked as he held out his hand to help Tommy up.

"You're a real dick man." Tommy said, wincing in pain as he got back to his feet and adjusted his football helmet.

"ALRIGHT LETS TAKE FIVE, EVERYBODY GET SOME WATER IN'EM!" Coach yelled from the sideline and the team broke off and started to head toward the bleachers.

Mike walked along side of his good friend, hand on the slumped shoulder pads as they headed toward the Gatorade cooler. "Mike, check it out man, look who's coming over man." Tommy said and pointed toward the gathering of cheerleaders also practicing their routine on the side of the field. Chloe Hemingway was jogging over to them, a big, pretty smile on her face. She was definitively the hottest girl in their grade with blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. Her body had really popped over the past summer and now she was sporting a decent set of C cups and an ass that made it hard to follow her up the school stairs without getting a hard-on.

"Hey Chloe, You look great out there, is that a new routine for the Homecoming game?" Mike said, pulling off his helmet and shooting her a big cheesy smile.

"Yeah it is! It's really hard too, geez I can't believe you even noticed, your practicing so hard out there. Great moves by the way, I saw you put Tommy the Tank right on his ass!" She said and began laughing, to Tommy's chagrin.

"Thanks, so what's up?" Mike asked, running his hand through his mussed dark brown hair.

"Well I was wondering if you had a date for the Homecoming dance yet? Because I don't and I was just thinking that the Head Cheerleader and the Captain of the Football team should prolly show up together, right?" Chloe said, slightly biting her lower lip and curling a blonde ringlet of her hair around her index finger.

"I wish I could Chloe, really I do, but my parents aren't letting me date yet....I know totally lame right? It's like they're religious fanatics about it, the weird thing is that we haven't ever been to a church as far back as I can remember. I guess they are just old fashion that way. It sucks but its gotta be harder on my sister, all the guys are swooning for her cause she's so pretty but she can't date any of them." Mike said, trying to hide the embarrassed blush burning in his cheeks.

"Well....ok.....alright, I should probably get back to practice.....see ya." Chloe said and made a quick retreat, her own embarrassment unable to be hidden as she ran off.

"You are such a douchebag man....I would friggin give my left arm for a date with Chloe and she's practically throwing herself at you. You know she'd probably put out, you could be banging that shit and instead you punk out cause your parents say you can't. No wonder you hit so friggin hard on the field, man you're all pent up , you need a release man or you're gonna have a friggin stroke." Tommy said, playfully punching Mike in the shoulder pad.

"Thanks Tommy, I really need someone to rub it in, that makes it all so much the better." Mike retorted, but the disappointment on his face was evident.

The rest of practice went by and Mike took it easier, because he was distracted and a little disappointed in himself for not just saying yes to Chloe even though his parents had forbidden dating. When it was finished, he skipped the showers and instead just grabbed his 10 speed bike and headed for home. After a few minutes he turned the corner onto the picturesque cul-de-sac that was Sycamore Lane. Every house was well taken care of, almost cookie cutter in design. Yards were all mowed and hedges all pruned, it was the pure definition of upper-middle class suburbia and right in the middle of it was #123, the Duncan's household.

Mike rolled up his bike into the garage which was left open from when he'd left for school early that morning, because crime wasn't a problem here on Sycamore Lane. He skidded his bike to a stop and let it drop, hot and tired from practice, he started for the door into the house but stopped in his tracks when he looked down and saw how dirty he was from practice. His mother Jane, kept an emasculate house and would freak right out if he tracked mud inside.

Thankfully the washer and dryer were in the garage, even though there was a proper laundry room in the house, but Mike just chalked it up to his mother not liking the smell of laundry in the house. He stripped off his pads and then his uniform until he was down to his boxers. Mike looked down at his body and was amazed at the 6 pack abs he was starting to develop. At 16 he was already 6 foot tall and would probably end up being as tall as their father Jack by the time he was fully grown. It was a shame that with such a good looking face and hard body he wasn't allowed to date girls, because he was pretty sure he would be lady killer if he was allowed to be.

"Mom! I'm home from practice! I put my uniform in the washer!" Mike called out as he walked into the house and almost fell backward when he rounded the corner and almost ran into his sister. "Shit, you scared the shit out of me." Mike said with a laugh as he eyed his sister up and down, forgetting that he was standing there in his boxer shorts.

Lillian could have been cheerleader captain, she could have been the queen bee bitch of the school, she could have been anything she wanted that held power within the hallways of their rather large high school. Why? Because she was beautiful by all standards, even if she didn't see herself as such. Lillian was a girl that many men would beat each other with clubs for, she stood at 5'5, and her legs went on for days. Her stomach was lean and tight, while her ass and breasts had filled in like god's had molded her very being. Her hair was a lovely shade of golden blonde, and blessed with plump lush lips, not to mention a face of such beauty she didn't need make up. Which was good, since she was not allowed to wear it. Her eyes were large like a doe on a warm spring morning and was the color of a clear blue lake.

She put Chloe to shame if she put herself out there like the hot little cheerleader did. But, that was not Lillian. Lillian was a book worm, she seeker of all things knowledge. She worked in the library at school as her credit hours and slight part time job. She loved to file and organize, she like the smell of old books and the quiet of the library. Even her own room was covered in books, type writers, old magazines. She was not the type of girl to wear revealing clothing, nor did her father like it when she did, wearing normally something quite modest. This however, did not stop the boys at school from looking at her. If anything, it made her more alluring. Her clothing left more to the imagination as to what lush curves were hiding underneath.

A few boys had even had the balls to ask her out, but she gave them the same answer as her brother. She was forbid to date anyone. Their parents had made it VERY CLEAR to both their children they were not allowed to date anyone. A few of boys had been young men that Lillian would have loved to say yes to a cup of coffee with, but she knew that her parents would nearly disown her if she ever went behind their backs and dated someone. She wasn't sure why they were like that however because they had never been to church, but sometimes Lillian felt like her parents were....strange. Like there was something off about them that they as children didn't understand.

Growing older she considered the idea their parents might work for the government, or were secret serial killers or something. None of those thoughts were true, and she knew they were silly, so that's what they remained. Just thoughts.

Today was no different than any other day, Lillian worked over at the library at school before heading out with her small group of friends to walk home. When she said good bye to her friends, who they all planned on playing some video games once all of them had gotten home and relaxing. Lillian had unlocked the front door and headed inside. The house was dead quiet. Portraits of their perfect family along the wall, and the picture perfect home for the middle class American. Which Lillian always found extremely boring. She knew no one was home, her brother was at practice and her parents were normally not home till later due to their jobs.

Sighing she walked up to her room and dropped off her school bag at her desk. Sitting down on the edge of her bed, she removed her school clothing, and put everything away properly. Her mother hated an unorderly house, and she often got spankings as a child to keep her room in better condition, now it was perfect. Everything had its place. Changing into a pair of lounge shorts, that were black and had the words, “I <3Books” on the ass. On a normal nerdy girl, it would look lame but on her perky fine ass...it would make any boy love books too. While she put on an over sized t-shirt. Tossing all of her long golden hair into a messy bun she headed downstairs to get something to eat. There was no dinner in the over, or in the crock pot so it seemed it was a grab and go kind of evening for her.

Rounding the corner quickly to come into the kitchen she nearly plowed right into her brother Mike, She jumped and gasped. He scared her too, “Shit! You scared me too!” She pushed her bigger brother in the shoulder. Before her eyes got a little wide and she looked him over, he was standing there in his boxers. She couldn't stop a slight blush, even if it was her brother. She had seen him mostly naked before, but....in her age....seeing a boy....any boy in such a state was making her blush. For the longest time, she thought she was never going to have sexual desires....till one day...it hit her like a ton of bricks. It had been a secret, and a struggle.

“Hey now! Get some clothing on before all the cheerleaders come beating down our door and shoving their tits against the glass.” She said before she sheepishly turned away from him and into the kitchen area to start making herself something to eat. “Mom and dad aren't home...you want something to eat?” She asked, they normally got along, but still picked on each other like brother and sister at times. But the older they got, the less it seemed they had a desire to torment each other.

Mike's eyes instantly scanned Lily's gorgeous form, no one but he and his parents ever got to see her in those booty shorts because their father had forbid her to wear them outside the house. Her braless tits stood out at points inside the lose fitted t-shirt and the way she had her hair tied up in a mussy bun set the casual yet uber-sexy look off. After a brief going over, his eyes finally returned to her big blue doe eyes and he could see she was checking him out as well. That was something new, Lily had always been so reserved, even when she first started developing into the hottie she'd become now she never seemed to notice. But this last year it seemed to Mike that she was finally starting to notice the opposite sex.

“Hey now! Get some clothing on before all the cheerleaders come beating down our door and shoving their tits against the glass.” Lily had said jokingly, but the look on her face made Mike imagine her with her own tits pressed up against the glass. He let the thought linger for only a second and then pushed the image out of his head, dwelling on it might start a chain reaction that could make standing in his boxers a lot more embarrassing.

When Lilly turned for the fridge Mike got a view of that bubble butt and the cute phrase plastered across it. He noticed her ass was getting bigger because the heart symbol had started to stretch out and looked more like an arrow head than a heart. "Damn Lilly, you make me wanna read Peace and War from cover to cover in those things." Mike said, purposefully misspeaking the name of the famous book and waited for his super hot nerdy sister to correct him.

She opened the fridge and leaned in, her ass poking out and sticking up into the air, Mike gawked, his hand coming down and cupping his balls subconsciously. “Mom and dad aren't home...you want something to eat?” She asked and Mike couldn't take it any more. He loved to tease his sister, and even though he used to do it a lot more when they were younger, they'd fallen off as they'd both become teenagers. One of his favorite things to do only a few years ago was tackling her and holding her down and tickling her until she pissed her panties a little. Now the urge over took him again and he rushed forward and grabbed her by the hips.

"Oh I'm hungry alright.....HUNGRY FOR BOOKS!" He hollared in a comical cookie monster voice, it was the one he used when he used to tickle her and it used to crack her up. His big strong hand's clenched down and gripped her thick hips as he leaned down and buried his face in the crevass of her ass. His nose and mouth pressing the fabric of her shorts up into a deep wedgie as he yelled in a muffled voice. "MEH MEH MEH MEH!" mimicking cookie monster's patented cookie eating sounds.

Mike pulled away after a few seconds, he was laughing so hard that tears were whelming up in his eyes and he had to lean back against the island counter to keep from collapsing. The look on Lily's face was priceless. He wiped the tears from his eyes but the chuckles kept popping up over the next few seconds. "OK ok....jeez sorry....I was just kidding. How about a PB&J, you always make them the best, I always put too much peanut butter on them....Hey check it out a note." Mike said once he'd composed himself. He grabbed the paper off the fridge and held it up close to his face, truth be told he probably needed glasses but he wasn't about to start wearing them if he could get away without them. Lily looked hot in the thick framed retro style ones she had, but she was nerd-hot and could pull it off.

"Kids, I had to run some earrings today, make yourselves something for dinner and your father and I will be home at 9pm. Love you, Mom." Mike misread the letter, "How the hell do you 'run some earrings, i thought you wore them in your ears." He held the note out to his sister so she could read it.

Lillian was aware she could never wear anything like this outside the house, their parents would have a complete shit fit. Nor would she want to wear this outside of the house, even in her sexy nerd look, that wasn't who she was. She wasn't this sexy little thing. Or she didn't think so, she thought was rather homely. Wearing colors of browns, blacks, and gray a lot, they looked good on her though, fitting with her book worm look. In this those, she was sexy as all get out. She however, didn't notice. Mike noticed and Lillian tried not to notice...that he noticed.....

She had bloomed into a beautiful young woman just as he was growing into a handsome man. Their urges were starting to grow to levels that even his strict sister was having troubles holding back. She often touched herself in the shower when no one could hear her, or late at night....only to feel relaxed and dirty at the same time. Often times she thought about boys like Mike...or Mike...which was a dirty secret. It seemed like, in the dark of the night she could not stop herself from the uncontrollable desire and she felt she might crack on day, grab a boy in the library and fuck him in the back book closet...something...anything to get release.

When Mike comment on her shorts, she made a face and shook her head, “Its War and Peace and I don't think you'd make it through the first 50 pages....” she muttered to herself as she looked into the fridge for something to eat. Unworried about her brother or his actions....or his wondering eyes. Which was a mistake, Mike grabbed her and she yelped. Her eyes got HUGE as he smashed his face into the ass of her shorts and in turn her perky ass. “OH my god!!” She shouted and grabbed the door of the fridge. Her face turning beet red as she laughed at his tickling and stupid actions. “STOP IT GET OFF!” She struggled to get out of his hold, but he had always been stronger than her. Till he let her go and she turned all the way around to hit him in the chest a few times.

“What is wrong with you?! Weirdo!!” She snapped as he worked his way back from her in tears. “Asshole.” She muttered at him and grabbed the jelly out of the door. Her brother pointed out the note and Lillian just got out the bread, stopping to look confused as she grabbed the peanut butter of the shelf. “....Earrings?.....” She looked at her brother, “You dumb ass, that says errands” She rolled her eyes and opened the bread to make their sandwiches. “Go take a shower, you stink.” She shoved him slightly, “I'll have your sandwich and some chips on the counter when you're done.”

Truth be told, she liked the way he smelled. She would love to know what it was like to be under that form while it sweated, and the sounds of sex in the air....or the feeling of his...or any...thick cock between her legs. Just the idea made her rub her thighs together to try and will the thoughts and ideas away. She was in control of herself damn it!

"A shower huh?" Mike said as he lifted his muscled arm and took a deep sniff of the odor. "Phew maybe you're right, I am kinda ripe, and my back is killing me after practice. You wanna come up and rub it out for me while I'm in the shower?" Mike asked with another big teasing smile. Truthfully the shower was a great idea, not because he stank though, pressing his face into his sister's ripe ass and pretending to eat it had caused his hormone charged dick to go into overdrive and he was currently hiding his large erection behind the corner of the counter. His balls were screaming for release and if he didn't do something about it soon he was going to end up with one hell of a headache.

"Alright, I am gonna head upstairs then, try to contain yourself while I'm gone, I felt a little quiver from your midsection when I buried my face down there, you perv." Mike said, laughing again as he dropped his arms down infront of his swollen tented boxers as he made a hasty retreat from the kitchen.

Mike jogged upstairs, cupping his big hard dick in his hands and giving it a tug or two through the fabric. Once upstairs he gave another quick listen to make sure his sister wasn't coming, once satisfied he went right to her room. He opened her door and strode right in and went to her dirty clothes basket. He rifled through the small pile of clothes and found what he was looking for, a pair of her panties she'd worn in days prior. Mike picked them up and held them out in front of him, imagining his sister's sex packed into them. He pulled them close to his nose and took a deep whiff of the crotch and inhaled her delicate scent, holding it in like it was a hit of drugs. "These'll do the trick." He said and then walked back out into the upstairs hall and then into the bathroom.

He reached in and turned the shower on nice and hot. Immediately one hand reached down and pulled his big hard cock out and started pumping it. His right hand squeezed hard, causing the blood to make the head of his cock swell and turn bright red, while the other hand held Lily's panties up to his nose and mouth and sniffed and licked the garment as he masturbated.
"Yeah, oooh yeah Lily you are so fucking HOT! I God I wanna fuck my sister soooo hard.....oooh yeah, Ooooh Lily your pussy tastes like french vanilla icecream.....OOOHH." Mike whispered as he pounded away at his dick with a vice like grip on the shaft.

Lilly made a face at her brother when he stated for her to come up and rub his shoulders in the shower, “I might once you're out of the shower.” She said opening on the the drawers and getting out a butter knife to make their sandwiches. “But yes please, your smell is offensive.” She stated as she began to make their sandwiches. She didn't turn around as Mike made his escape, but she cocked a brow and scrunched up her face as he commented on her 'mid section quivering.' Turning around Mike had already ran off to take a shower, “What the fuck?....” She said to herself as she turned back to making their food. But Mike wasn't wrong, Lilly was very sexually frustrated. Their parents held them on such a heavy lock and key when it came to sex.

Especially Lilly, they kept her under watch eye. There was certain things she couldn't wear outside of the house, her father physically would not allow her. Her skirts were all knee high, and none of her tops were revealing. If she showed to much skin her mother of father commented on making her change. She was not the be a 'hussy.' And at this current moment, she had no idea on the world what her brother was upstairs doing. But she was feeling a burn inside of her, Mike had pressed his face into her ass and that was a place she was never touched....and his hands had gripped her sides....that alone made her heart race. She knew it was just the sexual urges talking.....but she was becoming less strong to stopping them the older she got.

Putting his sandwich on a plate with some plate Lays chips she made herself a plate. Leaving his sandwich on the counter of the Island, she walked to her bed room upstairs. The evening sun was starting to set, casting an orange glow through out her room. It was a very clean and tidy room, and she walked to her large windows. Opening the curtains so she could watch the sun setting and set her plate down. She suddenly wasn't very hungry, at least nor for this moment. She turned on the small tv in her room to make some noise. Looking around her room, she always felt like she was being watched....but she couldnt stop herself.....

Laying down on her bed she sighed and began to stroke her fingers along the outside of her panties. She knew she was going to crack one day....she wanted to feel more inside of her....she hated the feeling of her own fingers and she wanted something longer and thicker....just the idea sent her into a tizzy. Licking her lips, her hands slowly eased her shorts down around her ankles. She was already wet, rubbing along her clit and fingering herself lightly with one hand as she moaned. A free hand moving up to grope and rub along her perky and bouncy tits. “Oh....fuck....” she whispered.... “I wanna be fucked....” She spoke lightly to herself in the light of her room.

Her mind began to make visions of a few boys fucking her, but one that really got her fingering herself hard was Mike. She knew he was hung, having seen his bulge on accident a few times and just ignored it. But god, she wanted it so badly. Her breathing picked up as she rolled her hips, no one was home and her brother was in the shower....it was ok to do this. “Oh shit..I...” She muttered just as she felt herself close to orgasm. Her walls clenching around her very tight virgin walls. She could only fit one finger...maybe too if she was really wet...but god it felt good and she wanted more inside of her. She wanted the rush of hot cum deep in her. As her climax came...and eased away she frowned....it didn't feel as good as she wanted it too and sighed....

Getting her shorts and panties back on she walked to the computer desk and turned on her lap top. Sitting back in her computer chair and watching TV. A constant nagging in the back of her mind that her little session with herself....sucked....and she was still so very horny. But she ignored it....and willed it away as best she could as she ate.

Mike got out of the shower and grabbed his towel drying off his head and wiping the steamed condensation from the mirror. Lily's panties, now full of quickly drying semen, were laid in the bathroom sink, he'd used them to catch his load when he'd finally blew it. The release was nice but it did little good, his dick was still mostly hard, even after the shower, it was just the curse of being a male teenager in the prime of his sexuality. He couldn't get girls off his mind, and he'd ended up climaxing to the thought of a 3-way orgy with Chloe, Lily and even his own Mother. Afterward he'd always felt guilty but that didn't stop him from fantasizing about such dirty sex acts. Maybe if his parents would just let him bed a girlfriend he wouldn't have to resort to such despicable fantasies in order to achieve orgasms.

He'd figured that Lily would be downstairs eating, so he didn't bother wrapping the towel around his waist, instead just letting it fall to the ground when he was finished drying. He grabbed the soiled panties and exited the bathroom, looking to redeposit his sister's panties back in her dirty clothes before she noticed, but when he opened the door and strode in naked and still half hard with her panites clutched in his fist he got the surprise of his life. "AAAHHH shit......ahhh I didn't know you were up here......I ahhhhh...." Mike stuttered trying to come up with something, but then he realized that he was still holding her panties and really started to freak out. "I ahhh.....I found these in the hall....and I just thought I'd pick them up before Mom found them and.....ahhhh.....I'll just put them in the basket." Mike said, trying to hustle over and bury the evidence before his sister wanted to investigate. He was so nervous that he completely ignored the fact that he was stark nude and half hard.

Lilly sighed as she leaned back in her computer chair, watching a documentary on the discovery channel cause she's a fucking nerd like that and likes that shit. She was all about education and understanding, and hated not fully understanding something. But as she sat her plate down on the desk and went to stretch the door to her bed room opened and she quite literally jumped almost out of her skin, whipping around in her swivel chair to see her naked brother walking into her room. Her eyes bulged out of her head as she looked at him in complete shock and horror.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” She snapped before she could stop herself, her eyes wondered without her consent, she saw his half hard cock and if there was anyway her eyes fell out of her head they would have and her face became red. “Micheal!!” She turned away just as he slammed her panties into the hamper, adverting her eyes from looking at his naked form for longer than she should, but god it made her already less than enjoyable masturbation make her want to scream. “Get out and get something on! Why are you just walking around naked?!” She felt her heart racing.

All her inner mind could think about was sex. Sex, sex sex. She was beginning to think something was wrong with her as she kept her eyes away from Mike. “Get...Get out!” She didn't want to tell him to leave, if anything she wanted to pull down her shorts and let him fuck her cute heart shaped ass, but...she knew that was SO HORRIDLY wrong...no matter how badly she really wanted and needed it.

"Sorry, sorry shit....sorry....Ok settle down I'm friggin going! It ain't like you've never got a good look at it before, you act like I got a devil hanging between my legs instead of just my dick....Jeezus!" Mike said, trying to spin the situation and take some of the embarrassment off of his shoulders. Hopefully she'd be too distracted and not bother checking the sticky garment. He strode back out of his sisters room and slammed the door behind him. As soon as it was shut, he let out a big sigh of relief and a nervous little laugh. "Fuck...." He said in a whisper and set off for his room.

Once inside he threw on a new pair of boxers and pulled on a pair of sweat pants, he thought about a shirt for a second but it was just too hot tonight and besides he liked showing off his chest and arms. Mike peeked out of his room to make sure the coast was clear, not seeing Lily he jogged out into the hall and quickly downstairs where he found the sandwich his sister had made for him. He grabbed the plate and made his way out into the living room and turned on the TV. Normally he would have never eaten in the living room, but it was still thirty minutes till 9pm when his mother was supposed to be home, so he figured he had time.

Mike pulled the sandwich apart and took the plain Lays chips his sister had placed on the plate and smashed them into the peanut butter side and then replaced the jelly covered top and mashed it down. He picked the sandwich up in one hand and the remote in the other, flipping through the channels at high speed. No sports games on, and no stupid comedies, and Mike's interest was fading quickly. He had only one other option, he typed in the number in the thousands and immediately naked fucking people filled the screen. Mike had always thought it was weird that his parents had been so strict on them not having sex, but in the same breath, everyone of the porn channels were unlocked and easily visible.

This porn was good, the chick had nature tits and a big ass, it as called PAWG Pounding 4, and the dude who was banging the blonde had a dick almost as big as Mike's own. Mike sat back as he quickly finished his sandwich and let his hand fall to his crotch again. Checking to see if his erection had subsided at all, it hadn't and watching this porn star get her ass gaped wasn't helping matters. "Aaaaah man, I really don't wanna have to jerk off again. It always takes way too long the second time I do it and I only got like twenty five minutes before Mom and Dad get home....Choices, choices..." He said to himself with another laugh. His hand dropping into his sweat pants and starting the process all over.

Lillian made a face at her brother as he tried to turn it around on her! He came into her room naked! She was allowed to freak out all she wanted! “Shut up and get out!” She snapped at him as he slammed the door shut and she sighed, sitting back against her chair. Closing her eyes as she tried to will the image out of her head about that long cock between her brothers legs. She felt jealous of whoever got to finally fuck him when their parents allowed them to date. Licking her lips she took a moment to compose herself and relax. That was just crazy! And if she had thought on it more....she would why in the hell he was bringing her panties into her room! She would NEVER leave her panties in the hallway! Her mother would beat her stupid for that. But she didn't think about it as she ran her hands down her body. Letting her palms softly rub over the mounds of flesh of her perky tits and just....rubbed them softly. Before she squeezed them in her hands. Her nipples getting hard in the shirt that poked the fabric.....shit....the desire was hitting her again. This was just to much.

Her thighs rubbed together as the more she tried not to think about Mikes cock, the more she thoughts about it. Maybe if she went downstairs and folded some laundry she would be able to get her mind off this! Quickly she stopped touching herself and headed out of her room. Reaching the top of the steps she stopped and her eyes got huge, from the stop of the steps she could look into the living room and see Mike and the TV. He was watching porn! God what was happening to her!? Why was the universe against her!! It was like nothing she could do could make this hunger stop. Sitting down at the top of the steps, she peeked at the porn....and her brother touching himself. Her cunt trembled between her legs as she held back all sound....their parents would be home soon and the last thing Lillian needed was to have her parents find her touching herself on the steps, and her brother jerking off.

But she couldn't stop herself....her hands groping her breasts as one hand got wild and slid inside of her panties to rub along her clit. However....it still...didn't feel good enough and she felt like crying in her desire to find true release. This wasn't working for her, she couldn't cum and she wanted to scream as a shaky hand came out of her panties and she walked down the steps rather loudly to get him to turn it off before she rounded the steps corner and into the kitchen to go to the garage to held her mom with finishing up doing the laundry. Attempting to stop these....urges deep inside.

The loud thud of footsteps coming down the stairs made Mike jump, Jesus could he not catch a break today? He fumbled with the remote for a brief second and pulled his hand of his junk, the big thick things slapping against his stomach with an audible slap as the waistband of his sweatpants pinned it there. He switched the channel, hitting last on the remote and returned it to the National geographic channel it was on before he'd typed in the porn channel. Mike's head spun around and he checked for his sister but she'd already made it downstairs and was heading for the garage. He wondered if she'd found the panties and was taking them to the washing machine, dread washed over him.

"Lily? Everything ok? I found those panties in something gross....not sure what it was...." He tried to make up some absurd lie but got no response.

Just then the front door opened and both Jack and Jane Duncan walked in the front door. "Wooooo it's party time!" A slurred female voice called out, and at first Mike didn't recognize it.

"Dad? Mom? Is that you?" Mike said, looking down to make sure his hard dick was tucked just so, so that it wouldn't be spotted.

"Yeah son, It's us, your mother just had a bit too much to drink." His father called out and rounded the corner into the living room. The sight was astounding to Mike, he'd never seen his mother drunk, and here she was practically hanging on her father's shoulders.

"What the hell is Mom drunk?" Mike asked, staring at his mother as she swooned. She was dressed oddly as well. Usually she dressed extremely moderately, it was where Lily had got her fashion sense; but here she was now dressed in a slinky red evening gown with her breasts practically hanging out.

"Yes....she had a bit too much to drink, she'll be fine." His father said, holding her up. "It was wine.....red wine." He added in. Mike looked down and then noticed that his mother did indeed have a red stained mouth, for that matter so did his father.

"How did you get drunk while running earrings....I mean errands?" Mike asked, still mildly off put by almost being caught masturbating.

"Errands? What errands? We were over at the Hemingway's house. Your mother and I and the Hemingway's were having some drinks after work. We plan on continuing back here, so you and your sister are going to have to turn in early....ok?" Jack said, steadying his wife so she could stand on her own.

"Bed? Dad its friggin 9 pm on a Friday night, I am not going to bed, I am 16 years old." Mike protested.

"I don't want to hear it mister, we are having adults over and nobody wants a bunch of kids hanging out, A good night's sleep will do you good anyway. Where's your sister?" His father asked.

"She's out in the fucking garage.....geez dad....this is some serious bullshit." Mike said, anger boiling in his face as he stood up quickly and bolted for the stairs. "What you want us to go to bed cause you and the neighbors are gonna have some kind of weird 70's style orgy? We aren't stupid DAD!" Mike called out as he tried to push past his parents.

"Mike...stop....Look man, we just want to hang out with our friends ok? Work is tough and we bust our asses all day long..." His father started to say but his mother interrupted him.

"Look at how big and strong our lil' boy has gottnen....Jack....Just look at him." She said, running her hand over his naked chest, her nails scratching his nipples as they raked by.

"Alright Jane....lets let him go to bed, it's obvious he's in a pissy mood." Jack put in.

"Yeah I fucking am in a pissy mood Dad.....Today Chloe asked me to the dance and I had to tell her no. I fucking hate this, I wanna go out on a date, and this is just such bullshit." Mike said pushing his drunken mother's hand away and storming toward the stairs.

"Son....son, son, son.....Don't worry...soon enough you'll have everything you desire and more. Really not long and it'll be time, just be patient. Listen you go upstairs and hit the sack and tomorrow will be a new day and things will look a whole lot brighter, okay?" Jack said, giving his wife a small little smack on the ass. "Honey go get Lily, People will be arriving soon."

Mike stormed off upstairs and Jane walked off toward the door that lead to the garage. When she arrived at the door she could barely stand and leaned on the door jam. "Hey baby, You doing some laundry? Momma is so proud of you, your are gonna make a good house wife someday. You grew up so pretty.....Hicup.....hicup....I bet all the boys wanna stick there dirty little dicks in ya don't they? Huh? YOU BEEN A GOOD GIRL??? YOU BEEN GOOD OR YOU LET THEM FUCK YOU? Come on you can tell momma." Jane said in a slur and wobbled against the door frame.

"JANE!!! Jane dammit....." Jack said, appearing in the garage door behind his drunk wife. "Sorry honey, she's had too much to drink. We are gonna have some friends over tonight. You can finish laundry tomorrow, just head up to your room and remember the rules, no coming out. Come here and give daddy a kiss, okay?" Jack said, pushing past Jane and walking down to greet his daughter. He leaned in, but instead of a normal kiss goodnight, his head turned and he dipped his head down and planted a full on, mouth open kiss on his daughter.

"Yeah, get that pussy!" Jane called out drunkenly and that snapped Jack out of it. He pulled his head away and turned from Lily without so much as an apology. "Time for bed honey, goodnight."

Lillian didn't hear her brother was she was already out in the garage going through some clothing to put into the washing machine. There was two white bags hanging in the back of the rack near the washer and dryer that made Lillian give pause, they looked like bags that prom dresses would be kept in but she didn't have any prom dresses, and all her mother's nice dresses were in her closet. Just out of sheer curiosity she opened one of the bags and saw black robes inside. Cocking a brow she looked confused.... “I'm not 11....so these cant be Hogwarts robes...” She joked to herself, “But whatever.” She zipped the bags back up and started back into throwing some clothing into the washer.

She could hear talking in the house, but she just assumed her parents were home. The sounds muffled by the door the lead into the garage from the house. But she did hear Mike getting kind of pissy which was normal now a days, being as he was a sexually frustrated teen anger he was going to punch a hole in the wall soon when he lost his temper just because he hadn't been fucked yet. So, assuming something was said to her moody brother that he didn't like, she went on about her business. Just as the door to the garage opened and her mother stood there in a red dress. This alone, was fucking weird.

Lillian's eyes got huge as she looked at her mother in the most confused look. Never had she seen her mothers tits and they were nearly falling out of that evening gown. “What the hell?.....” Lillian muttered as she tilted her head to the side. “Mom?” Jane never really dressed like that, being an example for her daughter. So, it through Lillian for a loop! But what came out of her mothers mouth next was even more shocking, what the fuck was going on?! Leaning against the washer she shook her head.

“Um....No....Mom.....I haven't...I haven't had sex. Why are you asking me this? And talking like that....” She had never heard her mother say dick or fuck. Hell, the fact that her mother assumed she would be nothing more than a house wife was mildly annoying to the teenager girl. But all of that was over shadowed when her mother asked her if she had been getting fucked. Did they know about her masturbating?! Was their cameras in her room?! Her heart began to race as she gripped the slick sides of the washer.

Her mother didn't have time to answer before her father Jack came to the rescue...well...sort of. Sighing to know her mom was drunk, but that was even more weird...she rarely saw her parents drink, let alone saw them drunk! All of this was slightly scary and weird...and she didn't like it. “....Oh ok dad....” She said quietly, starting to go by her parents and back into the house so she could go to her room like she was told. But she was stopped to give her dad a kiss. Thinking he was just going to kiss her cheek like he always did. But as she went to kiss his cheek, he kissed her on the mouth.

Blue eyes wide at the action but mortified by her mother's words. Frozen still as her dad stopped kissing her and told her good night. She just nodded and quickly left them to race up the steps. Her heart pounding....all of that was not...funny. It was weird and scary. Swallowing hard she went to her room and closed the door. She thought about locking it....but her father told her long ago she was never allowed to lock the door. Sitting down on her bed in the dark bed room she laid down and got under her covers. The small TV was still on the documentary...so Lillian attempted to not think to much of all that...strangeness and watched the TV. She wasn't close to tired, but as she closed her eyes she napped off and on as she watched TV. Ignoring any sounds from down stairs.....

Mike sat brooding on his bed, he had indeed almost punched a whole in the drywall when he'd gotten upstairs. His parents treating him like a child was just too much for him, especially with what happened today. He'd held his temper though, focusing instead on mean spirited revenge. He wanted to catch his parents red handed, if he walked downstairs and caught them naked and mingling then what could they possibly say about him going to a silly homecoming dance with Chloe. He got up from his bed and listened at the ventilation shaft in the wall.

Sure enough he heard the doorbell ring several times, each time greeted with his mother's drunken giggles, but shortly thereafter things went silent. Not quiet, but dead silent, as if no one was in the house at all, he could hear Lily's shows broadcasting from the next room, but not a single laugh or heated conversation or even glasses of alcohol clinking in celebration from downstairs...just nothing. After a half hour Mike pulled his head away from the vent, confused and dumbstruck. He couldn't understand what sort of party consisted of staring blankly and sitting in silence. All the orgies and Key parties he'd seen in porno's had always been loud and swinging parties, not this.

He wasn't smart enough to figure this one out on his own, Lily was the brains of the the two, maybe she had some ideas. Not wanting to go out in the hall, he walked over to his bedroom window and opened it, pulling out the screen and stepping out onto the roof of the porch. From here he could see several of the neighbor's cars parked along the curb, so they were here, but still weird that no one was making a sound. Mike walked over to the next window, Lily's window and peered in, he could see the lump of her form under her sheets like she was sleeping, but the glowing light of monitor illuminated her room in flashes of blue. Mike knelt down and tapped on the window. No movement, he tapped again this time louder.

"Lily.....Lil......Lil open up. Hey open the window." He said as quietly as he could but loud enough for her to hear through the window.

Lillian was trying not to think of what happened in the garage, there was just something strange about all of this. Something she couldn't put her finger on and it scared her slightly. None of anything that happened awhile ago was real to her, her mother never drank and never wore clothing like that....and her father had never kissed her like that before. Maybe...it was just a really stressful day for them and they finally fucking snapped. The thought of her parents snapping made her want to lock the door, she had watched to many documentaries were the parents just fucking lost their shit and killed their children, soooo needless to say Lillian was not sleeping or resting well, her back to her window and her half open eyes on the door. But she found something odd.....weren't they having friends over?

The house was so quiet, outside of her TV sounds. She then heard a tapping and ignored it till she heard it again coming from behind her at the window. Slowly she sat up, slightly scared of seeing something horrifying. But instead it was Mike. They had been ordered to stay in their rooms and he had sneak out the window. Getting out of bed she opened her window and screen to allow him inside. “What are you doing? She asked quietly as they stood in her dark bed room.

The air in the house felt weird, as if there was something happening but there was no sound to make the unease of fear leave the house. Lillian was very perceptive and had been trying to ignore the fact that even without her TV on she didnt hear laughter or anything. “....Why is the house so quiet?....I've heard at least eight people come in awhile ago....” she asked in a whisper to in the quiet their parents wouldn't hear them.

"Yeah I know....fucking weird right?" Mike said as he hopped down quietly into Lily's room, seeing Lily and the freaked out look on her face made his anxiety flare up. "Hey are you ok?" He asked and instinctively gave her a hug, pulling her close to his naked chest, he could feel her perk nipples pressing against his stomach.

"How about Mom being totally wasted and that red stain on each of their lips. When Mom got close to me I got a whiff and it didn't have that vinegar-y smell like wine usually does, it smelled....I don't know....Like iron or copper....like a raw steak or something. Hey, you got some on your lips too....What kind of goodnight kiss did Dad give you?" Mike asked, confused and bewildered, holding Lily by the shoulders. "What do you think it is? It's certainly ain't wine."

"The weirdest shit is now there is a house full of people down there and no one is making so much as a peep. I guess they might all be drunker than they thought and everybody just passed out, but that seems really unlikely. What do you think is going on? A first I was thinking maybe they were having some sort of breakdown, you know like you see on those crime shows. Like Mom and Dad were loosing the house and instead of moving they planned to do some psycho murder suicide thing....But when people crack like that, they don't invite the whole fucking neighborhood over.....I totally freaked out, and I think we should try to sneak a peek. I think we should try to figure out what in the fuck is going on, Are you with me?" Mike asked, staring directly into his sister's big blue frightened eyes.

Lillian nodded when he said he was weird that the house was so quiet, she felt as if they needed to run away. Something in her guts told her this wasn't right and that she needed to get away, but she didn't listen to her. This was her family, there was no way her parents would hurt her or Mike. Yea their jobs were stressful, but they had never been abusive or men parents. Strict, but never nasty to them. There was no way in hell they would be plotting some murder suicide shit then burn the house down. That was just Lillian's scared mind running wild, but the moment that Mike hugged her she hugged him back. This was still her brother....unlike the weird fucking kiss she got from her dad. Nuzzling her head in his chest she held him, enjoying the physical comfort he brought her to her scared senses.

Pulling from the hug she cocked her head to the side when he spoke about the stain on their mom and dads lips, her mind jump right to vampires, but that was silly!! Only when Mike pointed out some was on her mouth she jerked and wiped the back of her hand over her mouth. Looking at the pink stain on her pale skin. “Ew gross....” She muttered before she shook her head, “He like....planted this fucking huge kiss right on my mouth....he's never done that...and mom said something about....getting that pussy....it was fucked up. I'm slightly scared like....I have this feeling we're going to be raped and murdered or some shit....they wouldn't do that would they? You don't invite people over to murder your kids....” She whispered looking at the door. “Either way, I don't think its wine....if so...its a weird kind...”

He spoke about going to find out what was going on and she looked at him with a very apprehensive way at first, but...she wanted to know to and...she didn't want Mike to go alone. “I mean....I guess we could try and see.....but if we hear or see anyone its right back to our rooms....they are acting weird and I don't want to make them mad at us....”

"Yeah of course, and if we see anything too crazy then we'll bail. We can come back up and climb down the lattice on the front porch. I've done it twice now and it's pretty sturdy." Mike said, reaching over and giving his sister another hug, to feel her tits against his chest again, if not to offer some sort of comfort as well.

"Ok, let's go." Mike said, releasing his sister and tiptoeing to the door. The house was new construction, so opening the door, it didn't squeak. Once out in the hallway Mike looked back to make sure his sister was still following him, she was lingering back, obviously scared, so Mike reached back and gripped her hand, holding it and sharing some of his bravery. "Come on....its probably nothing anyway, we're probably just over reacting." Mike whispered as he crept up and squatted down, peering through the banister like his sister had done earlier when she'd seen him watching porn. From there he had a good look at the living room, but he didn't see any one.

"Come on, they aren't in the living room." Mike whispered and started to slowly creep down the stares. His legs bent and ready to spring back up the stairs if he saw anyone. He didn't and as they snuck all the way down the stairs, Mike peered around the stairway and took a quick look into the kitchen. Nothing, not a single soul.

"What the fuck? Where the fuck did they go? Everybody's cars are still parked out front." Mike asked his sister. "Maybe the garage? But we would have heard them....right?" Mike asked, already knowing the answer. He started forward, now not tiptoeing as much, but just quietly walking. The kitchen was infact empty and Mike, still pulling Lily hesitantly behind him, to the garage door. He opened it just a crack and peeked in, still nothing though. Mike opened the door the rest of the way and stepped down onto the cold cement floor of the garage. "What the fuck?" He said, now not even bothering to whisper. "They fucking disappeared out of thin air."

Mike walked around the room a second and then looked up seeing the opened garment bags hanging near the dryer. "What was in here? I didn't notice these earlier, they are empty now though." Mike said as he investigated.

Lillian took the other hug and didn't want to let go, but they agreed to go and investigate just what the hell was happening. So, Mike headed for the door and she very slowly followed him....she would have stayed in her room. But, this was just to much, they had to know. Taking Mike's hand she swallowed hard and walked with him slowly into the hallway. Going towards the steps the house was still quiet as a mouse, there was no one in the living room.....weird. Lillian cocked a brow, but never once let go of Mike's hand. If she saw a single soul, she was running like a rabbit back to her room or out the front door. But to her shock and confusion....there wasn't a soul.....

Down the steps they went and rounded the kitchen, still no one. “This is weird, where the fuck are they? Why the hell would they been in the garage?” She whispered to him as they made their way, scared and curious to the garage and opened the door. No one was in there. Lillian looked like a dog and a strange sound as she looked around.

“What the fuck?” She nearly said at same time as Mike, “Where the hell could they be? If they were in the back yard we would hear them....they aren't in the house....” As Mike pointed out the empty clothing bags all zipped open she looked even more confused.

“There was like....Hogwarts black robes in these......why the fuck would mom and dad be wearing robes with company over or have them at all....I thought they were weird but just assumed it was maybe for someone else that mom was having cleaned....” She said touching the now empty bags. “I think we need to leave.....Something just not fucking right...”

"Micheal Jackson and Lilian Janet Duncan....What are you doing out of your rooms?!!!" A booming voice asked from behind them and Mike jumped almost a foot in the air, grabbing his sister and pulling her close to him instinctively wanting to protect her. Standing there in the doorway was their Father Jack, dressed in a long black robe and a golden amulet hanging around his neck on a thick chain. He had one hand out, pointed at them accusingly, while his other hand was tucked behind his back. His eyes were big, round and slightly crazy looking, his mouth was now covered in the red stuff, almost all the way to the bottom of his nose.

"Holy shit Dad.....You scared us to death....We....we didn't hear anything....I mean we didn't know where you went....We were worried...." Mike said trying to come up with some reason for them coming downstairs, but his mind was reeling. "Where's mom?"

"Don't worry, your mother had too much to drink so she laid down for a little bit. You two should have listened to me, I want you to go back up into your rooms right this minute." Jack commanded, his voice low and gravely.

"Why are you dressed like that? Where the hell is everybody?" Mike grew some balls and ignored his father's command.

"We are having a costume party, everyone is in the basement." Jack said, almost robotically.

"Basement? We don't have a basement." Mike retorted.

"Of course....that's not what I meant....I mean we are having a costume party in the neighbor's basement...We decided that it would be a mess that your mother wouldn't want to clean up if we had it here, so we moved it to the neighbors. ENOUGH QUESTIONS.....GO TO BED!" Jack demanded and his hand come out from his back as he pointed toward the stairs, but in his hand was a large golden knife, with a serpentine blade, it appeared to have the same red stuff on their father and mother's lips on his curvy blade. "NOW!" He yelled again, making both of them jump.

Mike started to pull Lily's hand and lead them past their terrifying father. He just wanted for he and Lily to be out of this room and away from their strange acting father. "Okay dad, sorry." Mike uttered as he stepped up past his father and pulled Lily behind him.

"Wait, you can leave your sister for a minute, I'd like to have words with her." Jack said, now calmly.

"Dad, I think we are just going to go back up to our bedrooms, we can talk later, tomorrow morning ok? We are a little freaked out right now." Mike protested, pulling his sister along and disobeying his father.

Jack's nonknife wielding hand came up and grabbed Lily by the shoulder. "Don't be ridiculous, there is nothing to be freaked out about, I told you it's a costume party. " Jack said, his voice now completely calm and normal, the one they'd heard come out of their father's mouth the entire time they'd grown up. "This is a prop." Jack said, holding up the knife. "See it's not even sharp." He said drawing it across the arm that was holding lily's shoulder and no blood appeared. "Go up stairs, your sister will be up right behind you Micheal. Don't make me tell you again."

"I'll be right on the stairs waiting Lily. Kay?" Mike said, shooting his sister a brave look that said he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

Lilly would have pissed down her leg if she had to pee in this moment as the voice boomed around them, she yelled and gripped onto Mike, every fiber of her being was shaking as her huge eyes turned to see their father. Dressed in the black robe she had seen earlier, with a fucking gold amulet around his neck and...more red stuff on his face. Her heart started to race, and fear pricked her neck and spine. What the hell was happening?! She didn't speak as Mike tried to smooth talk their father, and she only gripped him tighter when their dad yelled more.

“Ok....Ok we're going! Sorry daddy...” She said, holding on to Mike and nearly hiding her face like she would at a haunted house when they were younger. She heard what was being said about the basement and looked at their father once more, pulling her head from Mike's side to see their father point with the red stained dagger and her heart dropped. Thats blood! Thats blood!! She knew it was blood!! Whos's blood?! HE PARENTS WERE DRINKING BLOOD!! She wanted to run and scream from the garage but the garage door was closed and took to long to open and their father closed off the only other exit.

“Oh my god....” She whispered in terror, they had to get out of here! Shaking all over as they started to get away from their father, she didnt let go of Mike. They were almost free when their father requested to speak with her alone.....eyes wide in fear as he touched her she held back screaming for help. If everyone in their cul-de-sac was here doing god know what.....there was no one to help her for at least two miles down the road outside of the cul-de-sac . Their father ran the blade over his arm to show her it wasn't real....but she didn't believe him, he just didn't press hard enough with the blade. His normal voice was back, but it did little to calm her fears....

Mike began to follow what their dad said, just in case he snapped again and she reached for him as he pulled away, “No Micheal please.” She begged him but her eyes were soon right back on her father....scared like a cornered rabbit by a fox. She didn't want to die in here, and she feared this might be the out come, her parents....had lost it.

Once Mike had rounded the corner and disappeared from sight Jack turned Lily to face him. "Hey....honey I'm sorry....you know, about earlier. I was a little tipsy and your Mom was so happy about me getting a raise at work, we'd been necking like a couple of teenagers all night.... I just acted out of instinct I guess. Either way it was weird and I felt bad about it, and I'm sorry. You know you are my precious little girl and always will be. I love you honey." He said, and bent down and kissed her gently on the forehead like any normal father would. His voice completely normal now, but the scene with him acting normally, yet dressed the way he was and that weird reddish brown stuff smeared on his face was just off putting and Jack could tell his daughter was still freaked out.

"Stop freaking out....I told you it's a costume. Your mother and I thought it would be funny to dress as satanist cult members....You know, cause it's so out of character for us. We are so usually so reserved and we thought our friends would get a kick out of it. They did, everybody thought it was a real hoot, but if I would have known it was going to freak you kids out so bad, I would've went with our other option, Sponge Bob and Sandy the squirrel. Geez this is all really funny when you think about it." Jack said trying his hardest to sooth his frightened daughter. He saw the reddish pink smear he'd left on her forehead when he kissed her and took his robe's sleeve and wiped it off. "See....it's stage makeup....It's made from food coloring and corn syrup. Taste it, it's sweet." He said, but could tell she wasn't in the mood.

"Alright....It was going to be a surprise, but I'll just tell you. I know we've been a little strict with you kids, but you're getting older now and your mother and I have talked and we think it's time you two were allowed to start dating. Nothing serious, and no homecoming dance. But next week we are going to have a chaperoned gathering for you neighborhood kids. It'll be a fun costume party just like this one....I promise, no cult costumes. But the best part is that you and Mike can bring dates. As long as they are nice upstanding young people. OK? Are you feeling any better? Please baby, I hate seeing you so creeped out. I promise, everything is just fine, OK?" He said and gave her another gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Go and tell your brother to stop freaking out, you kids get some sleep and you'll see tomorrow morning that it's all just a big misunderstanding. I promise, ok? Now get yer little butt upstairs. I love you." Jack said, with a calm fatherly smile and gave her an innocent slap on the bottom to send her on her way.

Lillian's attention was straight on her father as he spoke to her, she was still and tense and ready to run and fight for her life. But....she didn't and stood there. Eyes wide and looking at her father. But he kept himself calm, and he didnt attack her like she thought was going to happen so....she began to slightly calm down. She didn't speak a lot, and could tell her dad was just trying to be forcefully silly, as he was normally kinda a prude. So yes, this was out of the normal for her parents. Hearing he got a raise however she gave a weak smile for her fears, “That's great daddy...” She said softly, but only turned her head away when he offered for her to taste the red 'makeup'. Her gut told her not to taste it, so she lightly turned away. Happy to see her father didn't press the issue, she truly began to calm.

That's when he told her they they were going to allowed to start dating and she cocked her head to the side, suddenly much more interested. She could date?! Oh yes please. She wanted to feel someone close to her, kissing her....touching her. She chewed on her bottom lip as her father spoke and gave a true small smile. “Thank you Daddy....I've been wanting to try and date...” she said softly, playing the the hem of her shirt. “Do Mike and I dress up too?....what can we go as?” She knew she wasn't allowed to wear anything revealing, but she had only dressed up for Halloween in her life. Princess, dead brides, things like that. Nothing like the other girls wear, sexy cat, sexy nurse, sexy whatever. Her father would always make her change so she stopped trying.

Taking and deep breath, she chilled out and let her father kiss her forehead like he normally did. Even with the red stuff on his face. Only for him to spank her perky ass on her way out the door, “Ok....night daddy....” she said softly and walked into the kitchen, the garage door shutting and she grabbed a paper towel, wiping her forehead off and throwing the towel away. Mike was on the steps like he said as she came around to him.

“.....Well dad didn't try and stick his tongue down my throat....and he seems to be more chill now. Um....Come on.” She said as she started up the steps. “Dad said there is going to be another party and we are allowed to invite dates.....He said we are allowed to start dating now....” she said with a tone of excitement in her voice, with dating....came sex...or at least she'd lie and say she wasn't having sex to hide it from her parents. But the sheer idea of finally being able to fuck made her excited and slightly forget the WEIRD experience they just had with their parents.

"So we were just overreacting.....holy shit, thank god, I mean for a second there I was really starting to think Dad was gonna sacrifice you to the devil or some shit....and it all turns out that we were just freaking out for nothing?" Mike was asking as they both ascended the stairs together, again hand in hand. "But did you see that weird looking amulet he was wearing? That thing was creepy as hell, what was it, it was like a sun, or and octopus something with a bunch of wavy things coming out of it....and what....like an eye in the middle....like a weird two pupil eye....friggin weird is what it was...it was pretty convincing too, heavy, not like some cheap plastic shit, they had to spend a fortune for that quality of stuff...." Mike trailed off, he realized he was just freaking himself out again, and he didn't want to do that after getting the good news that he was allowed to start dating.

"Dating....I can't believe it....shit I thought they'd never let us.....wait a second...you're a year younger than me....why do you get to date now?" Mike asked the revelation of his hot young sister getting to date some guy wanting to feel her up brought feelings of jealousy to the forefront of his mind. The more he thought about it the more he didn't like that aspect of it; besides Lily was far too hot for any of the guys around here.

"Well who are you gonna bring anyway? Not that douchebag Kyle right? Hey how about Tommy. He likes you, and he's my best friend, he's already from the neighborhood so he'll be at the party anyway." Mike suggested, not that he really wanted Tommy putting his hands on his sexy-as-hell little sister but as the saying went: "It's better the devil you know than the one you don't...". Besides he could atleast keep tabs on Tommy, that Kyle dude he barely knew and wasn't from the neighborhood. Tommy he could intimidate and keep in check and from fucking his sister.

As they walked up the steps hand in hand Lillian took a deep breath....thinking about the amulet around her dads neck. She had been so scared of him in the red stuff and the robe that she hardly thought about it. But, once she thought about it she thought it was slightly strange. She was not a stupid girl, and she licked her lips. She would have to take to the computer. It was a strange looking creature inside the intricate design. But, quickly the thought went away as they started to talk about who they would bring to the party.

Lillian shook her head, “No I wont be bringing Kyle....he's a loser....he only wants to date me because Im the only girl in school he hasn't fucked. I'm not interested in a guy like that, but...” Mike offered Tommy and she shrugged, “Nah...I don't think Tommy is very cute. But there is this boy named James....he comes to the library and works on a lot of his reports close to my desk...he's cute and he's asked me for coffee a few times...I think I'll ask him.”

That's when it hit her, her brother could bring someone too and that was mildly annoying, “You're going to ask little miss Chloe aren't you?” she said with a bitter sound to her voice, she didn't like Chloe. She thought she was so hot, and well...she was hot....but she wasn't prettier than Lillian. She was just a cheerleader and way more popular than the nerdy beauty. Lillian didn't like the idea of Mike fucking Chloe but she didn't have a say in who he fucked.

"James? James? The GUY you wrote about in your DIARY??!!! Fuck that asshole, I ain't letting him take your virginity! I GET TO DO THAT!!! You are my sister and I want to POP that CHERRY!!! THAT PUSSY IS MINE!" Mike wanted to call out, but he only screamed it inside his own head. He wondered if Lily could tell what he was thinking and then brushed it off.

"That's cool....I guess.....He's nice? Lily you're super pretty and I have no clue who this guy is. Are you sure he's ok? You think I could meet him....you know before the party." He asked allowed.

Mike waited for her response, but then she brought up Chloe and the tone of her voice sounded like she was equally unexcited about him taking the head cheerleader as he did about her taking someone he'd never met. "Yeah...I mean I guess so....Everybody already thinks we are together cause I'm the football captain and she's the head cheerleader. I mean yeah...she's kind of pretty, I mean not as pretty as you....but you're my sister and all....so there is that. So yeah I guess since she lives on the block she'll be there anyway anyways. She always wears those super slutty costumes on halloween, so I'm sure she won't disappoint this time." Mike said, his shoulders dropping. "We should probably get to bed. I don't want Dad getting mad and revoking our right to date.....night Lil.......Love you." Mike said and reached out and gave Lily another hug. "I mean it....I really do love you." He added in and then released her, turning and walking back to his room.

Back
Top Bottom