Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Caring for my brother wheelchairman85 & katisacat

Janet blinked in surprise then looked at James sadly, standing up and hugging him. "I'm sorry... Do you want to go somewhere else?"

Janet looked at him apologetically but nodded and got him back into the car, she called in the order for pizza after asking him what he wanted then drove them down to pick it up.

Janet seemed distracted as she drove and pulled into the pizza place. "You wait here, I'll be right back." She said and went inside to get the pizza.

Janet came back out after about fifteen minutes and set the pizza in the back seat before getting in the driver's seat with a sigh. "Sorry about that. There was this guy in there who would NOT take a hint."

Janet gets them home and moves James inside before bringing the pizza in and serving it up on a couple plates.

Janet giggled softly at how much he enjoyed it. "I'm glad you like it." She said with a smile and ate her's.

Janet was enraptured in the movie so when she felt the kisses against her neck she gasped and trembled, blushing madly as she tried to turn and look at her brother. "J-James...?"

Janet gasped softly and whimpered shyly, blushing incredibly. "J-James..." She mumbled between kisses, her heart racing.

Janet was panting a little as he finally released her lips, her face bright red before her eyes widened in shock and she gasped softly, blushing madly. "W-What...?"

Janet blushed more and whimpered nervously, hesitating as she glanced up the stairs. "I-I..." She looked down and took a breath before nodding softly.

Janet looked away a little and nodded softly, turning off the tv and getting up to wheel him to bed.

Janet blushed as she closed the door behind them and stood there awkwardly. "S-So... how do you want to do this...?"

Janet nodded then blushed more and looked down shyly, hesitating a moment before slowly pulling off her clothes.

You have to pm the staff moderator directly and ask them to delete something wheelchairman85. Otherwise it will not be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom