Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Caring for my brother wheelchairman85 & katisacat

Janet blinked in surprise at the time and chuckled. "Yeah, sorry about that." She said and turned the tv off and began to wheel James to bed.

Janet smiled and nodded, tucking him in. "No problem. Are you comfortable? Do you need anything before I go to bed?"

Janet blinked in surprise and blushed a little, looking away. "B-But... mom and dad are upstairs..."

Janet blinked in surprise and blushed more, hesitating a moment before making sure the door is closed and nodding. "A-Alright..."

Janet blinked in surprise as he literally started crying out of joy. She didn't understand how he could be so happy just to have his sister in his bed beside him but she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back gently. "Shhh... It's ok..."

Janet blushed a little as he rested his head on her chest but decided not to mention it as she rubbed his back till he fell asleep then eventually fell asleep herself.

Janet groaned tiredly as she stirred and opened her eyes, blushing a little as she realized where she was. "M-Morning..."

Janet nodded and quickly got out of bed and rushed to her room, changing into pjs to pretend she just woke up in her room and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Janet finished washing up, went back to her room to get dressed then headed to James's room to get him up and ready.

Janet hesitated as she continued the dishes and then sighed, setting one down to dry. "I just... I don't know about this... I mean, you're my brother... We really shouldn't even be considering such things..."

Janet looked down a little as she finished washing the dishes. "Don't talk like that... I'd miss you..."

Janet held her head and sighed, her head was starting to hurt from trying to figure this out. "I don't know, but no one is getting locked up anywhere. Ok?"

Janet nodded and dried her hands before bringing him over to the tv. "You pick." She said, waiting for him to tell her what channel.

Janet nodded. "Yeah, there's one serving left." She said with a smile as she grabbed it, removed the plastic wrap, and put it in the microwave to heat up.

Janet blushed a little at his words and gave him a soft, shy smile. "Thanks..." She said softly as she heard the beep and turned to get the pasta out of the microwave and stir it, testing the temperature before setting it on the table in front of James and helping him eat, wiping his cheek when she got some sauce on it.

(lol, missing words in that sentence but I got ya :p)

Janet smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll get the sunscreen and some waters then we can stuff you in my trunk and we'll head over." She said, winking as she was clearly joking good-humoredly. She went to get the stuff.

Janet smiled and nodded, going to get the stuff then wheeling him out to the car, helping him into the passenger seat before shoving his wheelchair in the back. She finally climbed in the driver's seat and drove them to the park.

Janet looked at James sympathetically, she didn't get out of the house much, mainly because she was usually very introverted and didn't have much of a social circle, but she knew that James got out even less. She pulled up to a parking spot by the park and helped James out before wheeling him to the park.

Janet chuckled softly and smiled at him. "Of course, don't worry about it." She said as she wheeled him to a shady spot and sat down on the ground beside him to just sit back and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom