Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Caring for my brother wheelchairman85 & katisacat

Janet smiled and shook her head, going to wash the dishes. "Don't mention it." She said as she put the dishes in the sink to wash. "Want me to set you up at the tv?" She asked.

Janet blinked in surprise at his request but smiled kindly and nodded. "Sure." She said as she finished washing the dishes and set them to dry before drying her hands with a towel and wheeling him to the bedroom.

Janet blinked in surprise at the kiss then blushed brightly at his words. "W-What....?"

Janet blushed a little again and nodded softly. "Well, thank you. I appreciate it." She said, smiling at him gently.

Janet smiled and held her brother as she relaxed, soon finding herself humming a soft tune.

Janet blinked in surprise and blushed a little. "S-Sure..." She said softly and turned her cheek to him.

Janet smiled a little as he kissed her cheek then gasped in surprise and blushed madly as he kissed her lips, staring at him in shock. "J-James...?" She asked in confusion.

Janet was blushing more and she looked down a little. "I-If it was just a compulsion... then no... please don't do it again..."

Janet nodded and helped her brother back into his wheelchair before bringing him to the kitchen and making dinner silently.

Janet blinked in surprise and blushed madly, slowly setting turning off the stove as the noodles were done cooking and set them aside before slowly turning to look at him, embarrassment written clear on her timid face. "Y-You... You're in love me...?"

Janet was blushing madly and hesitated before walking over to James, he might think she really was going to slap him before she hugged him gently. "I-I can't hurt you James... I love you... I don't know if it's that kind of love yet... but I do love being around you and talking to you and taking care of you..." She pulled away slowly and looked down a little.

Janet smiled a little and wiped his tears before nodding. "Sure. And I'm making chicken alfredo pasta." She said, going back to cooking.

Janet nodded and prepared the plates for everyone, setting the table just as their parents came in.

Janet smiled politely like she always would and fed James, feeding herself while he would chew the food she'd just fed him. She finished up and wiped his mouth like always and went to do the dishes.

Janet waved to their parents as they went upstairs and she smiled a little at James. "Thanks." She said.

Janet shrugged. "Let's just watch a show." She said and wheeled him into the livingroom before taking up the remote and turning on the tv.

Janet blinked in surprise and smiled, reaching over and squeezing her brother's arm. "You don't need to thank me." She said softly then giggled at the show with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom