Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for story based RP (Mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omenbearer

Moon
First of all, to anyone reading this let me say that this thread is a work in progress. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to hammer out some specifics, so please check in 7/7 for the completed thread. In addition to settings, I will also have specific plots listed, and the entire thing should be more readable.

Some basics about what I'm looking for.
1: Be able to write. Nothing is more frustrating than writing out 2-3 good paragraphs and getting a single line in response. I understand that situations in the roleplay sometimes require a short response, and that is fine. The big thing is to not make it a habit.

2: Be flexible. I go to school full time and have an almost full time job at 30 hours per week, so my time here is limited. I try to get out at least one reply per day, and quite often I'm able to hammer out a lot more than that, but please be understanding if I miss a day here or there.

3: Settings. A lot of my stories are either historical or alternative history pieces, though I also branch quite a bit into post-apocalyptic play and even occasionally into fantasy. Please do not think the settings below are all inclusive of what I will play, they are just what I am craving currently.

4: Smut vs. Plot. I tend to be about 30/70 on smut/plot ratio, with a strong emphasis on plot. Sexy time is great and is the reason why we're on this site, but it can easily be overdone.

5: General preferences. I prefer to play against younger, smaller female characters. I am a sheepdog at heart and tend to prefer to play the protective role, while a 4'8" girlfriend made quite an impression on me in high school. That's not to say that I want roll over characters to play against, quite the opposite.

Settings-Plot ideas.

Financial collapse/EMP: The world as we know it has ended, leaving behind anarchy. Be it a complete collapse of the banking industry, leading to a collapse in world trade, or an EMP attack that wiped out all of the electronics in a large portion of the world, the fact remains that life is forever changed.

The Change: This is based off a novel written by S.M. Stirling, and is one of my favorite settings to write in. One day in 1992, all electricity and guns stop working. Cars drift to a stop, never to move again, guns become little more than ineffective clubs.

Traveler out of time: Be it a single person or a group of people, some travelers have wound up in the wrong time. A famous example is another novel set by S.M. Stirling, where the island of Nantucket is transported back to 1250 B.C., but I'm open to many other ideas on this as well.

Germany Victorious: WWII was a disaster for the Allies. Germany hammered Britain until they collapsed, and the U.S. landings were broken on the iron curtain, with a supply line stretching back to the mainland. Now, three superpowers glare at each other over their respective borders, threatening mutual destruction to the world. Greater Germany, the USSR, and the USA all watch each other, while small teams scout possible invasion corridors. Would love to do a German/Russian attack on US soil from east and west, with a kind of Red Dawn vibe.

Reserved 1

Reserved 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom