Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Gentle Impulsion [ Horror_Show & LordBesar ]

Horror_Show

Supernova
SCENE: The Singers have invited Samuel and Diana for all American weekend, the 4th of July. This holiday is especially significant because Samuel and his long time best friend Andy have just announced their partnership. Samuel and Diana will be staying over at the Singer’s for the holiday weekend.

CURRENT DAY FRIDAY JULY 1ST 7:30 PM

Carol [Lillian’s mother] greets them at the door. She’s been up since before dawn making sure everything in the medium sized gorgeous town house was tidy and cozy. She also been preparing the weekend’s menu. Gifts are exchanged in celebration of the gathering. An antique floral handbag for Carol, a nice shaving kit for Andy and some expensive wine for the four of them. Diana offers a polite greeting and Carol brings her in a hug mentioning anyone who is close to Samuel is family to them as well. Carol directs them to their gust room which is upstairs, the first room to the right. Lillian’s room was to the very end of the same hall. Carol mentioned she had waited and they could eat dinner within thirty to forty minutes. Andy was outside doing some work in the garage and the gardens.

“Lillian!!! Samuel is here!” Carol called from the bottom of the stairs. Seconds later a young female came running to look over the railing. She had a beautiful youthful smile plastered across her face as Samuel and Diana are making their way up the stairs. She had known Samuel was coming with his fiancée. Seeing her though slowly wiped the smile off her face. You could tell the young female was about to run down and jump into his arms like she normally would have but froze. She instead backed up as they cut the distance making it to the top of the stairs.

4ede01c1-1558-4df8-90e5-1a76e58f297e_zpst24hqlsq.jpg

“You must be Lillian, I have heard so much about you. Samuel brags over you,” Diana said winking leaning into Samuel. Lillian gave a soft confused polite smile and nodded. His girlfriend was perfection in her own way. She had questioned her mother and found out her and Samuel had been together for it least two years. It had been over four to five years since she had seen them when she was even younger.

Greg-House-house-md-19278645-617-350.jpg

It was awkward, there was this weird uneasy tension in the air. Lillian shrugged making a weird sarcastic face, she saw Samuel observing her like he normally did, and it was almost more uncomfortable than the situation itself.

“Well your guy’s room is right there.” Lillian said easily spinning on her bare feet as she held a hand out pointing toward the guest room.

“I will let you guys get settled in and go help mum and dad.” She quickly said dodging and maneuvering around both of them, not to make any psychical contact as she jogged down the stairs to disappear with her mother into the kitchen.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otxg2FTFfOI[/video]​
Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me, makes me lighter
Fearless on my breath

Samuel and his girlfriend Diana walked into the town home with a smile. he and Andy went way back, all the way to when they were both in college. During that time, he had kept close to his old friend and seen him marry Carol, and later Lillian's birth. Finally, after years of friendship they had decided to take that a step further and start a business together.

Giving Carol a hug, Samuel and Diana walked in the house and smelled all the wonderful scents and tones coming from inside. His eyes drifted up to the stairs as he saw Lillian approach. With a wide smile, he climbed up the stairs and gave Lillian a kind and warm smile. "It's nice to see you Lillian." he said warmly. "How long has it been? I honestly can't remember. Your dad mentioned showing me some pictures of you at our last meeting, but I had to run. He wasn't kidding when he said you'd grown. No doubt he's beating the boys away with a stick!!"

Laughing a bit at his bad joke, Samuel followed behind the young woman, Diana clinging to his arm. Walking into the guest room, he apprised it for a moment and smiled. "Your mom is as great of a host as I remember." Samuel said with a chuckle. Putting down the bags, he took a deep breath and sighed. "Well, it was a long drive. We'll see you at dinner."

Giving the young girl another smile, Samuel had to admit that she had grown up to be quite the beauty. There was so much of her mother in Lillian's face, but a bit of Andy as well. His eyes followed the young brunette as she walked away.

Suddenly he turned to Diana and his eyes lowered. "Don't bring up your desire for me to propose while we're here." he shot at her. The drive over had been less than pleasant. Diana had been pushing for him to propose, but he was reluctant. Samuel wasn't sure he was the type to settle down. What's more, Diana already had plans for their future and wanted a baby as soon as possible. A prospect that scared him. He hadn't even held Lillian when she was younger because of his mild fear of children.

Samuel was determined to have a good trip, regardless of any fights he might have with Diana.

Once Lillian was out of sight and the door had been closed leaving the older couple alone, Samuel already snapped something to take Diana off guard.

“Excuse you, we just got here and you’re already starting to bitch. You better start getting your priorities straight Sam, your getting old and out of style and not many women would put up with you and all your fucking flaws.” Diana spat in a whisper while throwing her luggage on the bed.

Diana continued to unpack both of their belongings putting them away, hanging up clothes and ignoring Samuel. A part of her was really upset, but there was this gnawing feeling in the back of her head that had been there for a while, wondering if her and Samuel would ever officially settle.

===============================

Lillian went into the kitchen to help her mother finish the late dinner. Carol had already done a lot of cooking, filled the house with everything they needed under the blue moon. Everything from the bar downstairs to the kitchen pantry was stocked. Cora was getting out appetizers while Lillian was putting a casserole and bread into the oven. Andy was still outside in the garden; he was probably unaware his friend had arrived.

Lillian already felt weird, she couldn’t explain it either but kept quiet. Something about Samuel being here was uneasy, uncomfortable, not like it use to be and she wondered herself why that was. Samuel had always been apart of Andy’s and his family’s life. Samuel was literally the reason Andy had any money and had thrived.

Back
Top Bottom