Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivival of the Sailor Senshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalOracle

Meteorite
I can't hold it back!! I want to do a Sailor Moon OC/Canon RP, I even have an idea:

It's the 40th century; the world has turned to the final frontier of Space finally and has achieved amazing technology breakthroughs such as warp drive and Black Hole Mining. Because of the rise of technology which allowed the humans to combat alien invasion, the need for the Sailor Senshi has long been unnecessary, so there are no more for the Milk Way Galaxy.

But the Milky Way Galaxy has grown lax in their defense and monitoring of possible threats... and a dark force has set it's sinister sights on this unsuspecting galaxy. The need for Sailor Senshi might once again be needed if the humans cannot combat this dark force... if they can even detect it before it's too late.

But it is...

And new Sailor Senshi must be located and awakened now. Revival of the Silver Millennium is now at hand. But can they fight this new evil? Or will these new Senshi fall to ruin and darkness?

Okay that is the idea... hehe I'm excited. So I'm looking for anyone to RP this with me. We will be using our own characters as well as the canons(in name only since this is a new era)

PM me if interested!!:heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom