Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here anything goes! (M/M or M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DashieCat

Moon
Here anything goes! I do have some basic rules and I will state my own kinks, but other than that we can go anywhere. Just message me a scenario and we can go at it!

Rules

* Basic grammar and paragraph: For me to have fun roleplaying, I would prefer to have at least have good grammar. Misspellings and missing/wrong punctuation bothers me and I would like it If you had the basics down. Secondly, I would rather you pot at least a paragraph so I have room to reply.

* What goes in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom: Scat, waterworks, vomit, and gore will not be tolerated. I like it rough but cutting me open and playing with my insides is a bit to much.

*I like to be sub, but if I'm dom than I will be a bit awkward as if I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm into doing both. This rule is not mandatory but I like it a lot.

*I prefer to be a male, I am willing to as female genitalia as well, but no breasts on my character.

Now that we got the rules down, I will point out kinks that I find Interesting. You don't have roleplay my kinks, but It would be fun if you did, both of us if you have the same kinks. I have my main kinks in two categories as i'm into rough and soft roleplay. You can see all of them here

Rough

*Rape/Forced
*Light Bondage
*Blindfolds
*Restrained hands (Handcuffs or tying my hands behind my back)

Soft
Loving (consensual)
Amateur/Virgin

I think that is about it. I don't have any plots yet so you can make them up or we can work together to make a plot. You decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom