Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Esbaal~ Demon/Human ~naochan~

He was indeed following her. He wasn't even taking particular note of the place by now, not looking so much at the house or how it had been decorated. Instead, he simply watched her sit down on the table with that knowing smirk and did not wait. He stood right between her spread legs and leaned over, putting her on her back on the bed with a smile as he was panting with excitement. "Now look what you did, you got me all worked up," he laughed.

((Oh boy is this gonna be fun when he finds out what's really going on...))

((Yes hehe))

Crystal allowed him to have control for now, since it would probably be the last time he would have that power with her. She smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "Oh my...whatever are we going to do about it?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. She wrapped her legs around him as well. "How about we start by taking off clothes? I think that is a good place to start..." she whispered, nodding her head at him.

"We only need to take a little off," he then panted, caressing her thigh with one hand while the other reached down to unzip his pants and drag them down just a bit, to be able to take out his throbbing member, so hard by now that it practically hurt. Then he took both his hands and began to open hers and sliding them off a bit. Rather than move away from her and take them all the way off, he lifted her legs a bit so he still got acess, and began to push into her slowly. "How about this?" he panted heavily.

She giggled softly at his eagerness. She rarely went straight to sex. The foreplay was always the best part most of the time. But she let him slide into her wet pussy. He was bigger than the last man she was with in another town, that was for sure. "Mm...yeah..." she whispered, licking her lips as she watched him. "Your fat cock feels so good in my went pussy..." she moaned softly, wondering if dirty talking was a turn on for him.

"Glad to please," he simply responded and pushed into her, slowly beginning to build a pace and a steady rhythm before he began thrusting for real, gasping loudly every time he slid further inside her. His hands kept sliding up and down her fantastic thighs, and he suddenly leaned his head back a bit with a loud moan... it was like every time he thrusted, he was a second away from a powerful orgasm. Had she really teased him that much? She was so tight and warm and fantastic it felt almost overworldly...

Crystal began to moan oh so seductively for him as he started to fuck her at a nice steady pace, but she was slightly disappointed that he seemed close to orgasming so soon. But that was okay, it was mostly her fault for rubbing him, keeping him stimulated in the car ride back to her place. She silently placed a spell on him that would keep him hard longer, even after orgasming. Though, she couldn't change when and how he orgasmed.

There was nothing to do - he rid her hard, harder than he had ever thought he would thrust into anyone, grinding away as much as he could until finally he felt himself let go completely. He let out a cry of pleasure and partly of exhaustion as he pulled out of her slowly, taking a step or two backwards, hardly believing what had just taken place. He was waiting now for his member to relax and go down, and seemed completely and utterly wasted. "Oh... oh boy," he panted.

Crystal moaned as she felt him cum inside of her, filling her up. A human couldn't get a demon pregnant, so there was no worries for her there. That was the main reason why she liked to play with humans. She licked her lips as she sat up, panting softly. Oh man, that was one good fuck, but she knew that they weren't done yet. She watched him with a smile. "Mm...look at you. Still hard..even after cumming so much..." she whispered.

"Huh...?" he said to that and looked down a bit... realizing that she was absolutely right. It made no sense, really. He felt completely and utterly spent. This was the part where he'd usually end up taking a ten-minute nap, but there it was, still standing as strong as ever after that performance. He was still panting, staring at her. "I... guess," he just said, but still looked exhausted. He walked over to the bed and laid down next to her, looking like he was about ready to rest up despite his hard member.

Crystal pouted at him as she straddled his waist when he laid down. "Poor baby is all tired..." she whispered, tilting her head as she rubbed against his hard dick. "But I don't think your sex drive is tired yet..." she whispered, lifting her hips and then sat back down, sliding his hard length deep inside of her pussy, sitting down fully on him with a moan. "Ooh...your cock feels so good.." she whispered. This position, with her being on top, was the most fun because she had the control now. She began to move her hips up and down.

"Yeah... yeah I am," he said in an exhausted, wheezing voice, apparently not getting where she was going before she began rubbing him off once again. "What are you..." he began, but soon found himself sliding into her with a moan. Even with her spell, it did not take away that a man was particularly sensitive right after an orgasm... and she was apparently making use of that. As she began to grund him on top of his body, he felt his hands grab a tight hold of the bed as if afraid he would roll off of it as his body writhed wildly underneath her with every thrust. "G--- oh god...!"

She put her hands on his chest as she made painfully slowly moves up and down that sensitive dick with a small smile. She probably should have let him rest, but with an erection like it was....it just couldn't be left alone. "Mm...baby...I am going to make you cum more than you have in a very long time..." she whispered, moaning as his cock slid along her gspot slowly.

It was incredible - not onyl the touch of her hands on his chest, but the slow way she was riding him, so painfully slow that it was as if she was deilbaretely torturing his sensitive cock, making him squirm underneath her, having lost control over his body more or less. He was gasping, barely even seeing anything that was going on around him - only seeing her, and feeling himself build up to another orgasm lightning fast.

"Mmm....you like that, don't you? Love your fat cock deep inside my wet pussy, huh?" she whispered, riding him a little harder now, pushing herself fully down on him with a moan. She rocked her hips against his as she moved up and down. The hands on his chest moved to his nipples and began to tease them, wondering if he liked that or not...and at the same time not caring if he didn't.

"Y-yes," he could only respond, feeling a strange, almost unnatural need to just say it the way it was to this incredible woman who was riding him all the way to what felt to him like complete and utter madness. He let out a few cries when she pinched and played with his nipples, groaning wildly underneath her. He could already feel himself so close to another orgasm. "I'm... I'm gonna go off again..."

"Mmm...." Crystal moaned, nodding her head as she bounced on his cock a little faster to make him explode inside of her. She pinched his nipples a little bit and then rubbed them both with her thumbs in circles. She leaned down and licked at one of the nipples, nibbling on it gently as she continued to move along his cock, just waiting for his cum.

She didn't have to wait for long - if it was the slight nipple torture she was making him the subject of, having him jump and squirm underneath her that did it, he didn't know, but it only took a short while before he felt himself empty inside her for the second time, moaning loudly and shivering as he did, barely able to catch his breath afterwards.

Crystal smiled as he filled her up, moaning. She slowly pulled out of him and allowed him to go soft. She was only trying him out this night, but he seemed like he would make a very fine sex slave. She smiled at him. Tomorrow would bring many, many fun things. He needed to rest though, but she would make sure his sex drive was so high he would want her almost all the time. And in turn, would do anything for that pleasure she could give him.

It had been incredible - definetely a lot had happened this night that he had never expected... from his own rowdyness and making her take him home... to the sudden switch she had pulled on him, milking him completely dry and driving him mild with pleasure. It was no wonder that he seemed to fall asleep almost immediately, and wake up many hours later, groaning slightly as he sat up in the bed...

When she heard his groan, Crystal opened her eyes and smiled at him. Today was going to be the big switch. Oh, he had no idea what was going to be in store for him for now on. "Stay in bed," she whispered as an order and her voice sounded like it. She crawled over to him and straddled his waist, wrapping her arms around him. "We are far from done...my sexy little man...There's so much more that we can do...you can't leave," she whispered and leaned into his ear. "I am going to make you mine.."

He nearly pulled away from her, out of sheer surprise that she was even here still and she wasn't just some intense wet dream he had had. But before he could even think about doing such a thing, he felt her thighs straddle his waist and her arms wrapping around him, holding him surprisingly tight. He let out a little nervous laugh, and then tried to talk to her. "I am... flattered, and I'd love to, but... I actually have places to go. I have work in about an hour..."

"No you don't," Crystal whispered with a small smile and with a quick blink and a tilt of her head, she made sure that if he went in for work or called, they would have no records of him working with that company. "Mm..you don't have to go to work anymore. You don't do anything but be mine. I've accumulated enough money to keep us alive for a very long time..." she whispered, snapping her fingers to allow her draw of goodies open. Out of the drawer came thick silk straps that snaked around his wrists and then tied tightly around her bedposts. They were strong enough that he would not be able to break them. She smirked as she straddled his waist again. "You see..." she whispered as she moved down a little bit to his lower waist, just above his dick. She ran her hand over his skin and burned 'Property of Crystal Black' into his skin so that it would scar that way. Then she moved down further and permanently removed his pubic hair from his cock, balls, and ass. Because she didn't like hair. "I told you that you are mine...I'm completely, hundred percent serious. More than I think you realize."

"Yes. I do," he repeated with a little laugh, as if playing along with whatever little game it was she was playing as she continued to sit there in his lap with those lovely arms around him - lord knew he didn't want to, but there were just things you had to do anyway. But when she began speaking of how much money she had saved up, there was a worried look on his eyes. One that quickly turned into startled awe when the drawers burst open and silken straps snaked their way out of them and towards him as if they were snakes being tamed by a fakir's whistle. He tried to pull away from them, which was not particularly easy with her on top of him, but they quickly tied around his wrists and held him to the bed tightly. He panted as she began to lower herself forther upon him, dragging that lovely hand over him. "How in the hell did you..." he began, but his words drowned in a sudden groan of pain when he felt his skin burn slightly underneath her, only to twitch further when practically the same thing happened to all hair he had below his waist. "What... are you!?" he asked, voice obviously frightened.

Back
Top Bottom