Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Esbaal~ Demon/Human ~naochan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Crystal walked in slowly into the club, wearing a short skirt and a tight low cut tank top. The men around her looked and liked what they saw. Though, she ignored the men whistling at her. She had long slender legs and large breasts. She had nice curves and long red hard that curled gently down her back. Her eyes were a dazzling green color, her lips were slightly pouty and seductive. "Hmm..." she murmured softly, looking around...looking for her next victim. She looked liked a human, but she was a demon with very tempting and seductive powers. She very much enjoyed seducing a man and making him her slave.

Matt was sitting a bit by himself at one of the couches near the wall, taking a sip of his drink and wondering what he was even doing here. Ruffling his short, blonde hair, he leaned back and looked at people having their fun. Having recently moved into town, he was mainly just scouting the places for some fun places to be at night, admittedly hoping to meet someone. But when you could hardly ever get yourself to even talk around strangers, it was a bit difficult. Sighing at this, he took another gulp of his beer and pondered if it wasn't about time to just go home and make a mental note of not bothering to come here again.

Crystal went over to the bar and ordered herself a drink, a raspberry margarita. When she got her drink, she leaned against the counter, her eyes scouting the area. She ignore the men that wanted to take her home or wanted her number or wanted to talk. She licked her lips when she saw a lone man sitting on the couches near the back. She carried her self in a seductive type of way as she walked over to him and sat down next to him. She sat down real close, so that he could smell the seducing, almost hypnotizing perfume she was wearing.

He didn't notice her at first. At least not until he, as hard as it was to believe in the nightclub, what with all the people dancing and sweating and all the various alcoholic beverages around, could smell her arriving. Arching his eyebrows he turned his head to his visitor, only to find himself widening his eyes a bit at the sight of her. Like any other, he couldn't help but stare in a sort of awe. But unlike the others, he was polite enough to stop himself and not try to begin some type of flirt. Instead, he gave a friendly smile and raised his glass a bit, deciding to be polite. "Hello there. I'm Matt."

Crystal smiled when the first words out of his mouth were not something that had to do with his place or sex. "Crystal," she said, inclining her head to him as she smiled for him. "What is an attractive fella sitting all the way in the back where almost no one can see him?" she asked curiously, raising her eyebrows. "You should be mingling. I bet you could find someone to take home no problem."

"Well then, Nice to meet you, Crystal," he replied and took a drink of his beer - only to almost spit it out again when she actually called him attractive. Now there was a laugh. If you were to ask him, he was nothing special. But he had that handsome quality without knowing it and thus not doing much about it. And besides, when words like that came from someone who was a knockout like her, it just got hilarious somehow. "I'm not very good at mingling," he said and shrugged. "I just came here since I only juts moved in and all and well... I don't do well at these places when I don't know anybody. Guess I'm just a shy guy."

Crystal laughed softly as she took a drink of her drink and then set it on the table in front of her. "Well, I am going to have to say that that is very cute in a man..." she whispered, leaning over him a little so that he had a little better view of her chest. It was always fun to make a man horny as hell. Most would do whatever she wanted at that point. And that was what turned her on the most. Dominating a poor, horny man...

"Is... is that so?" he asked as she leaned on in him, and he had to force himself to stay still and not lean away due to his shy nature. When she came so close, he could really smell her perfume, and it did have an alluring scent to it. And he had to try hard not to simply stare straight down her chest as she sat there and more or less exposed it to him. All he could do was smile a bit and try to keep his cool, though he could feel himself hardening just from the sight of her. "I Guess I'm doing something right, then, huh?"

"In my opinion, yes," Crystal said with a small giggle as she leaned back to take another drink of her margarita. She glanced at him and smiled. "Do you want to come dance with me?" she asked curiously, nodding her head at him. She stood up, leaving her drink where it was and grabbed his hand to pull him to his feet as a really good dancing song came on.

He let out somewhat of a relieved little sigh when she leaned back and drank on. But when she invited him up to dance, he first tried to say no thanks. "I'm really not very good at..." he began, but found himself dragged along to the dance floor before he could finish his sentence. Either she was very excited or just stronger than he thought. But nonetheless he followed her out there and awkwardly attempted to do something that might resemble dancing on some faraway planet.

Crystal giggled softly and rolled her eyes at him. "You can dance, anyone can dance," she said, smiling at him. She stepped toward him and put his hands on her waist as her arms went around his neck. "Just...grind your hips against mine," she whispered in his ear, already moving her hips against his, grinding against him and made sure to 'accidentally' pay attention to his crotch as she did so.

"That's easy for you to say," he laughed a bit as he stood there, soon feeling her put his hands on her hips - which felt like absolute heaven, like he had been briefly allowed to touch perfection, only to be embraced by that very same perfection. When she grinded against him, he let out a littel gasp, by now his member was throbbing inside its prison. He had no idea what to say or do. It was so embarassing that he knew she could feel him, but on the other hand, she didn't seem to mind. And besides, her perfume was really getting to him, making him slightly airheaded. "A-alright..."

When she felt that member throb against her, she couldn't help the small smile on her lips as she continued to pay a little bit more attention to that heat. She leaned in to whisper into his ear a little bit. "Mmm...someone seems to be very happy to dance with me," she whispered, hot breath down his neck as she spoke. "Maybe we should go back to my place or yours and do something about that...we can't very well just leave it alone, can we?"

When she leaned in and said that, still grinding against his throbbing cock, it seemed like there wasn't any club around him or any music. THere was her voice, the feeling of her hips in his hands and the smell of her perfume and nothing more, and it did more than its job to persuade him. "O... okay," he smiled weakly. "Let's go to yours... mine is still full of moving boxes and crap."

Crystal smiled some more as she reached down to cup him, to rub up and down his shaft slowly to feel how long and how big he was. She licked her lips, know that the music as too loud and there were too many bodies pressed up against them for anyone to really notice. Not that she really cared, but she figured he might care a little bit. She leaned down to his neck and licked up it slowly, teasing him in the middle of the dance floor.

He twitched when she cupped his member right then and there, letting out another little gasp at the feel of her delicate hand rubbing him sligtly, her fingers tracing along the bulge almost eagerly. And then her tongue, warm, soft, licked its way up his neck... it was unbearable. He was afraid he would faint or something right where he was. So he pushed a bit against her, as if taking a step forward and said something he never thought he'd said. "Alright, let's go then.. to your place... now."

"Mmm...right now, honey?" Crystal whispered into his ear, giving his bulge a lite squeeze as she stepped back toward the door. She giggled softly, stepping backwards until they were out of the crowd of people. She grabbed his hand and lead him outside to her Mercedes Benz. She pulled her keys out of the purse she was holding and unlocked the door. She got into the car and waited for him to get in before driving off to her home.

"Yes," he insisted. "Right... right now," he said and groaned once again when she squeezed him, and followed her obediently outside. She had done it, she had driven him straight to the edge within a matter of a few minutes. In his mind, this was just what he needed - to go with someone. He seated himself on the front seat once they got outside, still feeling his member throbbing in his pants just by being near her. This would do him wonders. Just one night with this fantastic woman...

That member throbbing so hotly in his pants made Crystal smile at him. "Why don't you unzip yourself? You seem to be a little uncomfortable in those jeans," she whispered, glancing at him as she drove. Her house was about a fifteen minute drive, since this place was downtown. She smiled at him, raising her eyebrows, wondering if he would do it. He looked horny enough to do so. "Just pull out your erection and stroke it. I bet it would make it feel so much better."

"What?" he replied, staring at her as she gave her odd suggestion... though something in her voice seemed to tell him that it wasn't really a suggestion int hat sense. But he shook his head, seemingly embarassed by the very thought of it. "Like hell," he said, but still panting a bit. That hardon wasn't going to go away during the drive and they both knew it. "I... I can't do something like that in the car..."

"Why not? I did give you permission," Crystal said and gave him a small pout when he denied her. But she liked that he didn't completely bend to her every wish and suggestion right away. This would make things a bit more fun. "The seats have seat covers on them. And I do keep tissue in the glove box," she whispered, nodding her head at him as she stopped at a red light. She reached over and groped his bulge again. "My windows are tinted. No one can see inside..." she whispered, smiling as she rubbed his bulge.

"Yeah, but it's... it's a weird thing," he simply said, watching as she pouted. Was she actually disappointed that he wasn't going to just randomly jerk it off in her car? She was a wild one, it seemed, especially from how she kept telling him of all the reasons that it would be perfectly alright and no one would see... and by the way she groped him once again once they stopped for the red light. Panting, he actually did consider it, though he once again shook his head - he couldn't make himself do that. That... and he wanted to save it for when they arrived. "N-no.. not here..."

Crystal couldn't help the small smile on her lips. That was okay then. She would get him to masturbate wherever she wanted in time. It didn't have to be right now. "Okay," she said and drove off when it was a green light again. She kept her hand on his bulge as she drove, rubbing and squeezing it gently. She made sure she was still able to drive, she didn't want to get in a crash right now. But she had done things like this plenty times before.

He seemed somewhat relieved that that discussion was over, but what was not over was her constant teasing. He spent the entire ride in that car seemingly writhing and moaning under her expert hand continuing to caress his bulge, and there was more than one time when he was sure he would end up shooting his load before they even arrived. But finally they made their way to their destination, and he was, like any other man, starting to just get eager to get his business taken care of.

Crystal's nipples were hard and between her legs was warm and slightly damp by the time they got to her house. She pulled into her garage and got out. Rubbing him had really turned her on. She went into the house from the door in the garage, knowing he was following her. She went upstairs and set her purse on her bedside table. She turned to him with a small smirk, sitting down on her bed.

Back
Top Bottom