Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy Dom seeking Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovaks

Planetoid
NOTE: Looking for literate females whom don't mind reading/writing at least a couple of details paragraphs per post. I want to role play either over PMs or in a thread on the forums.

I love playing a Daddy Dom so I would love to find a female to play my "Little Girl" or "Babygirl" if you prefer - other pet names can be used too such as "Princess". Could be incest, actual father/daughter or not. Could be step father/step daughter, uncle/niece, older brother/younger sister - or they could just not be related at all and it could just be an older man and a younger woman. This is definitely something we would need to discuss before starting, details of their relationship and how they know each other.

Whatever the case, no matter the pairing or relation I want her to end up calling him "Daddy" as a form of submission, respect and love. "Sir" is also allowed. Would love to discuss kinks and fetishes - here is my f-list.

Some of my favorite elements are leash and collar, clothing/accessories/tattoo's that say "Daddy's Girl" or other possessive things like that, discipline (punishment and reward), pregnancy, her wearing his larger shirt, and him buying her cute little things like stuffed animals.

I would be willing to spice things up so it's not a boring setting. Would love to possibly include vampires and/or werewolves. Maybe she is a vampire and he is a werewolf? Certain canon/fandom settings can work too.

Scene Ideas (that I would not mind including in our role play)
-Feeling especially horny one day, your character starts to hump one of the large stuffed animals that her Daddy bought her. It is so soft plus it smells like him. Hearing the soft moans, my character comes to investigate only to join and help his little girl get off.

-Your character has an oral fixation, chewing and/or sucking on things helps calm her down and keeps her preoccupied. Anytime she is upset, having a rough time, feeling tired or restless, it always helps to bury her face in Daddy's groin...to take in his masculine scent, to play with his floppy cock, licking and sucking on the bulbous head and balls. Maybe drinking his hot cum also helps her sleep when she needs a nap?

-My character has been busy with work lately and your character is feeling neglected. So she does something to get her Daddy's attention (maybe doesn't do one of her chores or breaks a rule). He becomes angry with her and acts like he is about to punish her, but realizes she is just acting out for attention so he gives all she can take.

-Your character says/does something rather rude or embarrassing in public so my character takes her aside to bend her over, pull down her panties and gives her a spanking. It can escalate from there to a rough pounding from behind, fucking and smacking her behind until it is nice and red and she has learned her lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom