Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominance by trickery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hi! This is my request thread, I am looking to take on the domination role! Domination in my mind can be achieved even from the smallest of people, it is all about how it is proceeded! Plots we may discuss in PM~

I am looking for just about any character, that isn't about 300 pounds overweight and unhygienic. (You get the point.) Play who you want, male, female, futa, something strange? If it is something strange, ask me first. We can talk it out. My expectations:

-You need to be flexible! Not literally, I mean in the RP itself, I like that though. Do that. Now.
-YC needs to have a personality! Seriously, people aren't born to suck dick and take it up the ass- have some personality in what you RP!
-YC Needs to be realistic in terms of allowing me to dominate. Seriously, I can't and neither can my character dominate somebody three, four, fives times his/her size.
-You need to know what powergaming is, metagaming and godmodding! Know these? Don't do them! Stop it! No . . . No. *Retracts index finger*
-Be willing to enjoy fantasy in the world YC is playing in as well as at the very least some kind of abuse
-I will add more if required . . .

Do you enjoy something? Tell me! I am more than happy to know what it is that you enjoy and fulfill that in the RP! And as for those still reading . . . please fill out this brief informative packet of information and send it to me through PM. I prefer if youlet me lick the stamp by the way. Also, kindly attach an F-list if you do have one. Also . . . (Is he/she going to say also again after this?) if you have multiple characters you would like to use, simply retake the information. I will likely edit this when my ADHD decides to leave the house for a coffee break.

Character name:
Character sex:
Character sexual orientation:
Character Personality:
Character description:
Character general appearance:
Plot you had in mind:

Quick edit 1:
I play females
No vore plz
No mutilation of any kind
You don't have a character to play in mind? Contact me without the sheet . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom