Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirtygirl's cravings update || nsfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtygirl

Moon
Hello! I would love to fulfill some of my cravings. I am open to any length and even one/third person. However, please have a plot idea ready when you pm me.

Some of my kinks are:
incest (especially daddy/daughter)
ageplay (like a good twenty to fifty-year gap would be lovely)
daddy play
breeding
lolita inspired
public scenes
spanking
nipple play
fluffy and romantic

My characters:
younger
submissive (but i do love seducing daddy/older men. i'm a slut for older men)

Genres: fantasy, fairy tales, sci fi, period drama, dystopia, apocalypse, supernatural, romance

Plot ideas (If you have a plot that isn't mentioned down below, but you think I'd enjoy, you are more than welcome to suggest it.)

Party Favor: Your character is a very important and powerful man. He could be one of the richest men in the world, the president, even royalty. No one would dare stop him if he makes his date give him a blowjob in the middle of a party.

Adorable Slut: She may look sweet and innocent but she is also a slut. Her approach to sex is playful and fun. Always giggling as she takes a cock in her mouth. She's a modern day Bettie Paige.

Daddy Trains his little girl: Isolated from the modern world, daddy has kept his little girl all to himself. Training her and molding her to fulfill his every need. Without society telling her it's wrong to be fucking her daddy.

Family reunions Give me a fuck scene where daddy fucks his daughter at a family gathering.

Holy Father, I have sinned: A naughty Catholic school girl (or nun) confesses all the dirty things she does with the boys at school. She starts telling him how she daydreams of sucking his cock. Bonus points if he is also her teacher.

Trump's America: Any woman in the United States can get fucked by any man and where he wants. Women are tied up to lamp posts to get fucked and are sold like cattle.

Tricked into sucking her daddy's cock

Seducing her boyfriend's dad

On the road

RE: Dirtygirl's cravings || nsfw

Sounds fun. Are you referring to the film/book when you mention lolita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom