Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whore Sorceress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zzy123

Whore Sorceress - Whoreceress?: Fantasy based, I would like to play a beautiful young sorceress in either an OC kingdom or in Westeros. She would start off as a very arrogant, egotistical and vain, working for the king, who sends her on many dangerous missions. The main idea is that she always keeps ending up in compromising situations - kidnapped by a gang and made into whore; raped by monsters she is hunting down or sold as a sex slave! Perhaps she even bumps into another sorceress more beautiful and talented than her and a bitchfight ensues! Anything fun and sexy that knocks this arrogant sorceress down a peg.

Specific Ideas:

Basically I like it as an open world idea where the Sorceress gets sent on various missions, as said above. As for the sorceress (gonna call her Amelia or Ami), I'm thinking she owns land and a castle as well, so is noble and I thought rather than just a sorceress she could be a great swordsman too. Kinda like an all round badass who's weakness is her vanity, arrogance etc.

Now, as for the king she works for - it could either be that he is actively sending her on missions where she'll fail as a secret form of punishment, or he is more of an innocent party.

1) I quite like the idea of her maybe getting cattle branded on her lower back, ass and maybe later her face - maybe the cheek or something. A large brand to mark her out or something. Could happen whenever really.

2) I like the idea of her at some point being turned into a whore who has to walk cheap alleys in slums. At the same time however she is made to wear really expensive and luxurious (if skimpy) clothes and jewels, as well as caked on makeup, kind of like a "noble treat" for the poor. With this idea I am very much into her being forced to wear huge hoops and six inch heels - slutty clothes in general that the noble sorceress would never wear.

3) I thought Ami should probably have a rival of some kind. Was thinking that obviously she thinks of herself as really powerful but also amazingly attractive and then she could bump into another sorceress/powerful woman type who is even more beautiful and powerful than her and it would make her incredibly jealous. Would be amusing to have a bitchy dynamic between them, with the other maybe trying to force Ami into being a bit of a sub, trying to dominate and humiliate her.

4) I like the idea of Amelia trying anything she can to be more beautiful than her rival. Perhaps she finds an ancient tome or altar with mystical writing on it and power emanating from within. Maybe she prays to it and asks to be blessed with beauty but doesn't know that it actually belongs to an ancient and evil god. He grants her beauty but twists and corrupts her body in an evil and dark way!

5) Ami being very jealous of her rival she would make a potion that increases the drinker's body weight. I'm thinking she takes it to a feast with the intent to pour it into her rival's drink but somehow the rival knows this in advance and secretly swaps the vial with one of her own (which just contains water). She then pours the actual potion into Ami's drink secretly, making her drink her own potion.

Ami would then instantly increase in size though I would leave the amount of weight she gains to and description to my partner, as I like not having control over it!

6) At some point there could be this super brutal, huge, muscular, Conan-like barbarian guy with a huge sword who basically causes havoc in the kingdom and slaughters entire armies. It'd be such a threat that the two sorceresses actually have to team up to fight him. The outcome? It would look something like this (NSFW).

These next two aren't musts but little ideas I had for people who might be into them.

7) At one point the rival sorceress could capture Amelia and keep her trapped in a sack that is magically bound shut. She would use Ami's energy to cast spells, which warps her body and makes her a disgusting, twisted creature, with bones all misaligned and a fat, slug-like appearance.

8) There could be this chamber or cave where this slime like creature lives that spreads along the walls like mould. It's got tentacles and Ami somehow ends up in the room/cave, where the tentacles thrust into her mouth and her ass. The tentacles then fuse with her lips and mouth (and her face, only leaving her eyes and the outer parts of her face) and become one, kind of in a symbiotic way, then begin pumping her full of some sort of liquid. Not sure what the liquid would do but it's just a vague sorta transformation idea.

Specific Kinks:

Bimbofication (physical only, not mind control)
Fingers In Mouth
High Heels
Hoop Earrings
Fat/Ugly Partners
Lip Gloss
Prostitution
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Weight Gain
Rape
All The Way Through
Branding
Humiliation
Knife to throat
Magic

can we try something with this it all sounds fun i would love to try this with you i like branding and all of it sweety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom