Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are you up for the challenge? Seeking males with substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliana

Super-Earth
As the title states, are you up to the challenge. The challenge of a male of substance? One that doesn't fit the mold of what others think? Then please read on! I welcome the challenge that you will bring to me. And I hope that you will be able to handle a woman that knows what she wants. If not please move on, there will be no hard feelings from me towards you.

To many times I have found myself pushing the story forward and carrying him. I son't want to do this. It puts to much on me, and if you can't grow a set and actually drive the rp. Then please don't bother. I'm not meaning this to be rude. I just know what I want out of a partner. I want to work with someone to make a wonderful story. I have tried to be nice in the past about it. But I just get left in the end. And to be honest I'm tired of it.

When you pm me, please don't send me something with just a few lines, then a damn link. Remember you are coming to me. So, please come with some ideas, your limits and what you want. It will make it easier in the end for the both of us. It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to get something out of you. I have had it the past. I don't want it anymore.

If I give you something and all you do is respond to what I do or just bark my words back to me. Then I will drop the rp fast. If I wanted that I would just write the story for myself. But I want to write with someone. To bounce off that person what happens. Letting the story flow.

Please know that I'm not looking for pure smut. I get tired of it when its nothing but smut. I love story and see two people interact with each other. What they feel, seeing it though their eyes, what they are thinking and the strong will that they have. Draw me into the story, make me feel and want to write. Because I know if you do that. My muse will be over joyed with all those things, as will I.

Now, that I have said all that I wanted to. I think we have a better understanding of everything. And I want to say, I'm not a bitch. I'm actually very sweet and kind. I do like to talk out of IC, so don't let me words scare you off. If they do, then it just wasn't meant to be. And what woman doesn't love to talk? I haven't found one that doesn't yet. If that isn't something you are comfy with. I do understand, but it just work out for us in the end. Again no hard feelings.

On to the fun stuff now. I like have things put is ways that I hope would be easy to read.

Settings:

Fantasy
Modern
Sci-fi
Cyberpunk
Slice of life
Horror
Post-apocalyptic
Alternate history
Victorian
Military/War

Plots:

These will be rough ideas. For I like to work out plots with my partner.

1. Brother and sister- It wouldn't be sexual, unless we took it that way. I will have a more in depth story to all who show interest in this. But it would be a bad boy, good girl type rp. He doing all he wants to, she the golden child of the family. But they are still close to one another. He would do anything to protect his sister. Anything! (Want to know more pm me for what I have of the plot.)

2. The Sorcerer's Apprentice- This will be more of a dark theme rp. The evil sorcerer lets the prince believe that he can solve all his troubles, but for a price. That of the princess to be his on her 18th birthday. The prince agrees to save his sister. But on her 18th birthday all that changes. She doesn't know about the deal that was made. And now she is in the hands of sorcerer to make her as evil as he wants to. (A more in depth plot pm me if you want this one)

3. I would like to do an rp that has to do with some kind of music. I love anything that deals with music. And to add it into an rp. Someone that doesn't know the music of said band. But she meets the lead singer. And they start to get to know each other. Its refreshing to the lead singer that she doesn't know who he is. Getting to know him and who he is. Maybe even getting to a point that he brings her along on the tour.

4. I want something were there would be drama. Interracial, would fit that bill very nicely. Her family doesn't really care for their daughter to date outside of their race. She never having been with a man of color before. The man that she is dating now, is of dark skin color. But she never thought that he would have been anything but nicely tanned. So, her family didn't have a problem with her dating him. They moved into together, happy. Well what she thought was happy anyways. Not knowing anything different then from what she knows now. Everything changed one night. Getting a call late one night, her boyfriend getting into a bad car wreck. Now laying in a hospital bed in a coma, hanging on by a thread. Rushing in the middle of night to the hospital to get to him. Sitting with his mom, never leaving his side. Calling his father, someone that he never really talks about. Having never been close to him. But feeling that he needs to be called and told about his son. Asking for his phone number, she calls and leaves a voice mail for him. Finding out that he works as a cop, some hours away. When he gets there, she doesn't expect what she sees when he comes into the room. A man of color, older, but drop dead handsome for his age. The longer that they spend together. They start to fall in love with each other. Finding ways to be together. But are they willing to risk everything to be together and truly happy for once in their lives.

(more will be added later. That is what I have so far. If you have any ideas bring them on.)

I look forwarding to hearing to all of you out there. Thank you for your time. Please pm don't comment below. I won't answer because I don't check my thread for replies. It is for my ideas I want out there.

Liliana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom