Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Out of My Shell. (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mBlue

Super-Earth
Disclaimer: All characters in this role play must be 18 years of age!

So, I have the guilty pleasure of watching ecchi anime, the ones where some generic protagonist inexplicably gets a harem of hot women with all the typical one dimensional anime personalities (yandere, tsundere, etc.) Now, I'm hoping I can find someone to help me live out my fantasy of building my own harem of anime ladies.

Setting: It's a pretty typical anime setting. I'm 18 and just finished high school and now I'm starting college. I was a socially awkward dork in high school and decide to break out of my shell, join clubs, meet new people, chat up some women, etc. In typical ecchi anime spirit, one thing leads to another and soon I'm getting involved with multiple women.

Notes: Just to be clear, I'm not asking you to juggle 5 different characters all at once, that would be absolutely insane and completely unfair of me to expect. I was thinking that each female would have her own separate story arc, and we have a few mini role plays. Also, I don't check the threads often, so if you're interested please send me a message to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom