Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So what I am up for roleplaying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me lay down a few basic rules!

1) I enjoy roleplaying to tell a story as much as I do to have cyber smut! If you are willing to help me develop a good story, I am willing to give you the very best smut in the roleplay I can!

2) Please, if something in the story is not going to your liking, tell me! Maybe I try to please people too much but I want my partner to have just as much fun! Talk to me about what you are not enjoying or feel we could do better, I will listen!

3) Do not be scared to take chances and throw some unforeseen twists and such into the play! It makes it so much more fun to not know what is coming!

4) Have fun!

Now, for the roles I enjoy playing! When it comes to plots, I am up for about anything as long as I can be true to the characters I enjoy playing!

Roles I will play...

Superheroines... Mostly DC heroes, though I will change their gender to female, since I know more about their characters and how to be true to their characters!

High School... I will not lie, I miss my high school days and would LOVE to do this roleplay! In high school I was a cheerleader, captain my senior year, not to mention played softball and girls basketball (my daddy was a basketball coach and my two older brothers played sports non-stop!) I would love to do a roleplay centered around this!

- Senior cheerleader falls for shy freshman athlete
- Freshman cheerleader falls for older athlete
- Cheerleader seduced by a teacher
- Jealous brother wants virgin sister for himself
- Friendly cheerleader has an extremely jealous boyfriend (Had this is school, was such a turn on!)
etc...

Those are just some ideas, please feel free to bounce some ideas off of me!

If you possibly have anything else in mind where I could play this high school character, let me know! :)

- Zoe

Hey Zoe!

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you, I like the plot of the cheerleader seduced by a teacher. I'm pretty open to things, as well, so we can take this whatever direction you'd like.

I'll be waiting for your response :)

To update my superheroine fantasies, I also have a OC character that I love playing and developing her stories! I have tons of ideas for her and would love to play them out! I would ask you if you would want to be one of these villains or villainesses or simply one of the people in her life that gets caught up in the cross fire!

Ideas for villains to play against my OC character if you are interested...

Eduardo Ramirez - Think Scarface, a very powerful member of a cartel family who are running drugs into Zoe's hometown. He uses his club "The Red Light District" as a front to help launder money made and a means to move his product. Only one issue, though he is an enemy to my heroine character, he falls madly in love with her alter ego... what would he do if he ever found out the truth?

Casanova - Known throughout the world as the head of the biggest female trafficking operation, he combines selling female slaves with a bit of sport! Owning a private island, he kidnaps girls to play his game. He allows buy ins from rich people around the world, who then hunt these girls in a type of Hunger Games/The Most Dangerous Game setting. Whomever they tranquilizer and tag, becomes there slave forever!

Charleston Alexander - A college professor whom believes himself to be the living embodiment of the Greek god Hades. After meeting Zoe, he believes she is the living embodiment of his mythology wife Persephone. Somehow, he can sense my heroine and alter ego are the same and comes after her with the cult and his powers of the underworld.

And I have a villainess I would love to try out...

Sarah Fitzpatrick - An Olympic teammate of my character and best friend! She has always been a bit unstable and overly jealous but ever let it show until she finally snaps and starts to try and ruin every single aspect of my character's life. There is a lot to this one, that I will have to explain but just think of some crazed female stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom