Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Roleplay Partners For MxM Fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki Flamehair

Meteorite
Greetings, fellow roleplayers. I am searching for a few partners to write with. I consider myself semi-lit, and will reply with approximately as much as I am given. I am not perfect, and I don't expect you to be, either; you will, however, need to be able to communicate clearly in basic English, and please don't ignore your spellchecker. I like both plot and smut in my stories, have a penchant for the romantic, and a love of fantasy.

There are but a few things I will not play under any circumstance, to include bestiality, scat, and anything which violates the Terms of Service, by which I mean primarily underage characters. I love lots of drama and language and violence are both my cup of tea, as is graphic sexuality. My little kinks are bondage, branding, biting, blood (wow look at all the b's!) I prefer to play either switch or, in a dom x sub relationship, the sub.

I wish to engage in Male x Male roleplays only, and I am firm on that rule. Yaoi, m//, mxm, whatever you call it, that is what this thread is asking for. Side characters of course can be female, and I do not give a rat's ass what gender my writing partner(s) is in real life.

I will play on the forums here, via PM, or email if you desire. I don't have any desire to RP by IM, but you could probably convince me.

I do not know anything from anime (well, a few things, but lets pretend it's none,) and I don't play canon anything.

I want to do stories with fantasy, mostly, vampires, werewolves, dragons, demons, deities, knights, assassins. I like both the modern fantasy and medieval fantasy genres. I also like modern realism, such as junkies and prostitutes and mob bosses and serial killers.

As far as fandoms go, dystopian everything is my penchant. The darker and harsher the setting, the better, and I won't list fandoms simply because I like so much, movies and books, with, again, anime being the exception here as well as games, I don't know video games, either.

I can plot something out for most anything in a few minutes (a basic starting point, at least,) so please feel free to throw any ideas my way, I will probably happily roll with it.

So, if you are interested, give me a call (PM me!) and we will get up to some mischief together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom