Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Various plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBoyBach

Super-Earth
Hello everyone
I'll just start by saying that i may be new here but i've roleplaying for years , from regular rp's to furry , gaming, aliens ... Basicly everything out there

As for this thread , these are the plots i'm looking for the most
-sexfight rp / m/f or m/ff
(A contender finally gets his chance at the championship mixed wrestling belt against the reigning female champion who spares no dirty tricks in order to keep her belt -even using outside help or having the referee as her ally)
We can also play various chatacters in a sexfight tournament as well

-superhero rp
(Our hero finally returns after a well deserved rest in a far away place/planet/ dimension. when he finds out that his city/planet has been overrun by a new female supervilain, he'll do what ever it takes to defeat her , not knowing that she knows his weakness (getting orgasms makes him vulnerable and drains his powers), plot details are submittes to change)

-cheating rp
(A guy and his fiancee/wife move into a new appartement ,unknown to the couple , this appartement houses a few homewrecking females that would love nothing more than to make the devoted man cum inside them, so a little wager between the girls makes this man's life a constant arousal as he tries to resist attempt after sexy attempt , untill... )

I have sooo many more rps but those are my main ones but i'm always open to new ideas ...
Message me here or on my kik BadBoyBach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom