Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Various Pairings *NEW PLOTS 07/03* [MxF or FutaxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolren

Planetoid
Intro​

Hello everyone. While my other thread has a specific kind of scenario I like to play I'll leave this one to my miscellaneous pairings and general ideas. Note that these pairings would be mainly Male x Female of Futa x Female (with me playing the male or the futa). I'll play in either a thread or PMs. I also can play in IMs but only if there's no other possibility. Also, bare in mind that these are only ideas, if you'd like to make some changes I'm open to discuss it.

"Da Rules"​

Not real rules, per see, but a few pointers I'd like to take out there:

Post Length: I have no issues with whatever post length you have, and you also don't need to be an expert in english language. I'm not a native english speak either so as long you can write coherently we're good. I also don't have a problem with one liners, as long they are placed properly, as in back to back conversations between our characters.

Kinks: I'm open to discuss anything that doesn't involve: Guro, Vore, Scat and Snuff. If you have an specific kin you want to discuss then just tell me and we'll work it out.

Original Ideas: Send them to me and we'll talk about it. Don't be afraid. Just try to keep it open for discussion, as in, don't just present me a script we have to follow. I like planning things, but it's bad when you know every single bit that what's going to happen.

OOC: If you don't want, that's fine. If you want, that's great. I don't mind having a conversation, plan sceneries or just discuss things.

Frequency: I'm here practically everyday, so it would be good if we could play at least once a day. If you can't just tell me your frequency. I prefer to get ready for a more spaced game than keep waiting responses that aren't coming anytime soon.

That's it for my pointers, if you have any idea or doubt just send me a message.

Pairings & Settings​

Note 1: All pairings follow (me x you) formula. My roles can be either males of futas.

Note 2: Pairings with an * besides it means I especially want to play.

Pairings

Student x Teacher
Villain x Heroine *
Friend's Father x Student
Bully x Victim's Mother *
Step Son x Gold Digger Stepmom *
Monster/Bandit x Peasant *
Neighbor x Married Woman
Boss x Personal Assistant *

Settings

Medieval *
Modern

These are a few of them. I'll add more as I feel like it. If you don't see any pairing or setting in the list that you'd like to do then just tell me.

Plots​

1. Maid to Serve [Boss x Latina Maid]
YC is a latina that has been working for me as a maid for MC quite some time now. You can't really complaing from your situation, since MC pays you way more than the normal in the market. The only catch is that you have to wear a uniform that's quite revealing and MC often flirts with you. [You can play either a gold digger maid, looking to catch. Or even a married woman that slowy gives in for fearing you might lose your job. Tell me your ideas.]

2. Learning the Culture [Homestay Father x Exchange Student]
YC comes from another country to study for a semester and gets hosted in MC house. He's married and have a daughter your age, but after seeing you in rather intimate clothes one night by accident he starts to make a few moves on you. [YC nationality and specifics of the plot can be discussed]

3. Break a Deal [Rich Businessman x Partner's Wife/Daughter]
YC husband/father is trying to stryke a deal with a rich businessman that can make his business shoot through the roof. The only problem is: he's not conviced. You notice that he had his eyes on your during the meeting, maybe he will aproach you with a proposal, or maybe you'll aproach him to help your husband/father. [Prefered with a interracial element. Deatils can be discussed.]

Special Note 1: Fandoms​

I'm very scarce when it come to fandoms. So the chances I know one that you'd like to play are relatively small, specially for non-anime ones. Even so, you can always ask me and I'll answer.

Special Note 2: Harems​

I've tried playing as a harem in the past, and while in some it worked in others don't, the idea still intriges me. I have some ideas for harems, but you'll need to play it, so I understand if you think it's too much trouble. Either way, if you have an idea for a harem RP or decides to hear one of mines we'll talk about it and also plan every girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom