Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ancityle's Cravings (fandoms, originals; ff and fm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancityle

Moon
Ancityle's Cravings

Hey! I've popped back on here after vanishing for quite a bit, and am hoping to get a couple roleplays going.

I play mostly females but can be talked in to playing a male for the right plot. I have a preference for F/F plots, but I'm open to the occasional M/F plot. I'm also open to playing trans characters/opposite trans characters. I'm somewhat new to roleplaying but not to writing in general and I imagine that I can offer replies that are at least somewhat decent. I can be a slow replier at times and my reply rate can vary from multiple replies a day to one or two a week. I'm a romantic at heart and love stories that have their sweet moments. I would prefer long term roleplays, but I'm also open to short term ones. I would greatly prefer to use threads rather than PMs, and I don't rp over IMs or email.

The second post has a list of plot ideas (well more like plot bunnies) that I have. They're sorted in two two parts - story driven plots and sex driven plots. Plots under the story-driven section will probably be about 70% story, but that number may vary up or down depending on a lot of factors. Sex-driven plots are probably actually closer to 50/50 but also ymmv depending on a bunch of things, they also may be shorter term roleplays. The third post has a list of fandoms including characters I enjoy playing, who I like as my partner and some pairings I enjoy.

Cravings: Something smutty - check out the sex-driven section.

Kinks, Interests & Imagery
I have an F-List where you can see what I like and what I hate, and I took the BDSM Test. I also have a collection of gifs and pictures that appeal to me (feel free to ask for one as scene inspiration). The following is a list of scene ideas that would appeal to me, not all sexual but some of them are.
  • Pain for pleasure - hair being pulled so hard that her neck's arched, a hand wrapped expertly over her jugular, spankings so hard she's left with bruises the next day
  • Wanting to fuck so bad that she's pushed on to the sink of the bar's bathroom, shirt pushed over her tits and fingers diving in to her shorts
  • Teasing her so badly that she's aching, soaking but you won't give her what she wants so she pushes to backwards, pulls your bottoms off and buries her mouth between your legs
  • She's laying in the bathtub, her head against the back and her hand between her thighs when her partner sneaks in behind her, grabs her hand and then takes over
  • Her hissing and her back arching as a blade's brought to the flesh of her hip by her lover
  • The taste of her lover's blood on her lips as her tongue sweeps over the wound she just made
  • Young women eyefucking the stranger across the bar
  • Pining over someone you think you can't have only to find out that you can
  • Petite redheads with spunky personalities who put up a playful fight
  • Two people who just can't seem to get over each other no matter how much they try and how much time passes
  • "You can't fuck me here," she whispers, glancing around the park, "we might get caught." "Since when did a little risk scare you?"
  • Sitting on a rooftop late at night and talking with a cigarette lit, the suns just starting to peak over the horizon and the world is quiet
  • Morning sex with soft touches under the sheets and slow, hot kisses peppering jaw lines and lazy thrusts covered by whispered “I love you”’s and small gasps
  • Teenagers learning the inside and out of sex and each other
  • Sex in parks in the middle of the night, fucking each other in the woods, taking her over the car or beside the pool
  • Sleeping in while rain patters against the window, the world is quiet and so are they
  • Licking, biting, nipping, sucking - putting that oral fixation to use

Story-Driven Ideas
MF - MF or FF - FF

Check out this collection of prompts here if you want, there are a bunch of different ideas and something's bound to catch your attention.

Something set in the zombie apocalypse - maybe two people who meet towards the beginning and have to work together/with their group to survive.

Vampire/Human or Vampire/Vampire (I'd actually love to twist the Twilight vampires in to something less sparkly and do a Jasper x Newborn Vamp roleplay.)

Best friends turned lovers. I just love plots based around this premise - maybe one's been holding back feelings the entire time? Maybe both have? Maybe something split them up in the past (school, moving, et cetera) and when they're reuinited one/both realizes there's something more? Drunk hookups or confessions leading to a relationship? Best friends who just decided "hey fuck it let's fuck" and add some benefits to that relationship? Open to all of it.

Exes who realize they're still in love with each other several years after they finally cut each other off.

The lesbian with a thing for straight girls and her "straight" friend.

The naive, perfect daddy's little girl who would give anything to make the bad girl want her.

A summer vacation to the cottage gives a young couple plenty of chances to bond (x - x)

MC is a girl (young adult, 19 or 20 or so) who just moved to a big city. YC is someone (a bartender? the person who lives in the neighboring apartment? the first person she meets after moving in?) who she quickly becomes attracted to. They become friends, spending lazy days lounging out in her apartment or wherever they live, getting day drunk and high and just generally having fun. Eventually the lines between friendship and more have blurred, and a first drunken kiss leaves them wondering what's really going on between them.

A dystopian world where everything from your job to your spouse is chosen for you by the government. Homosexuality is illegal and anyone caught engaging it, or breaking any other law, is sentenced to death. We would play characters within this world - come up with the different laws that could be enforced, choose characters who would make an interesting game. A selected couple that hates each other, the pair that are having an affair, the law enforcer and the law breaker, anything. Our imagination's the limits. Law ideas? In addition to homosexuality: birth control, premarital sex (for women or both genders), adultery, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, divorce. (Not going to lie I found The Draft) while browsing the internet which inspired this but I would like to avoid taking too much inspiration from that and come up with our own ideas about the hows/whys.)

After finishing college, two best friends take a road trip across the country. Headed to vegas? Just want to see the sights? After a few nights spent in the back of the truck, sleeping under the stars (or in a cheap motel if it ends up raining), a bottle of wine leads to a drunken kiss and the realization that they've been holding back feelings for a long time. (Or maybe one knew they had feelings but didn't want to ruin it. This would be really lighthearted and romantic.

A is quiet and naive, the epitome of innocence. Maybe she's a pastor's kid or a cop's kid, and she's been kept tame all of her life. At eighteen, she graduated high school and moved to another state for college. B's not quiet as innocent. She's not necessarily bad, but she's dabbled in light drugs, had sex, drinks, et cetera. They meet on their first day of college, and that weekend B invites her to a party, though she doesn't exactly use those words. A goes, thinking it will be a small "get together" with a few of her classmates. She ends up drunk, and loses her virginity to B that night. They then have to work around A's "there's no way I can be in to girls but I'm so so in to her" complex. Eventually she does give in.

Sex-Driven Ideas
MF - MF or FF - FF

Something involving two teens - 16-17 or so and still in high school, navigating first times and experimenting and trying to get their rocks off when doing so at home isn't usually an option. Lots of experimenting with new things and sex in unorthodox places - under the staircase at school, in the bathroom, in the woods behind the school. Taking a walk down to the water and ending up taking her against a tree. I'd love for this to be pretty fluffy and cute outside of the sex, and maybe start as they're about to enter summer vacation? Maybe one of them could drive. I have a major pregnancy/pregnancy risk craving so you know... teenagers make mistakes.

A love affair. Like every time she has a fight with her boyfriend she goes to this other guy and they mess around, and maybe secretly love each other, and just like he’ll whisper things like “want me to make you forget” and yeah

DDlg - he's a bit older (late twenties, early thirties) and she's pretty young (18-23) but when they meet, there's instantly a fire between the caring dom and his childlike little girl. (+/- maybe he has a wife that's like... suuper vanilla and he's really not so he sought her out?) Maybe MC has an oral fixation, chewing and/or sucking on things helps calm her down and keeps her preoccupied. Anytime she is upset, having a rough time, feeling tired or restless, it always helps to bury her face in Daddy's groin? Maybe YC has been busy with work lately and MC is feeling neglected, so she does something to get her Daddy's attention (maybe doesn't do one of her chores or breaks a rule) -e becomes angry with her and acts like he is about to punish her, but realizes she is just acting out for attention so he gives all she can take.

A shemale/trans girl (YC) and her best friend (MC) rent an apartment together. MC has a major crush on YC and always has. YC has a penis and is rather ashamed of it, it's kept her from ever being comfortable in a romantic or physical relationship. YC has also had a crush on MC, but hasn't acted on it because they didn't want to ruin the friendship. One night YC comes home from a date that they've been very nervous about, and tells MC that she got to kiss this person and wants to see them again. MC, slightly jealous because of that, kisses YC and in a series of unexpected events they end up having sex with each other.

Looking to spice up their sex life, a married couple start experimenting with various kinky things in the bedroom.

Some sort of incest plot - maybe daddy doesn't want his little girl to get the wrong idea about how real men treat women, or little sis has always had a thing for her big brother/sister. Maybe we play as twins (identical or fraternal, at least fifteen years old) who, used to doing everything together, talk about new urges that their bodies are having and elect to begin to navigate the world of sex with each other?

Fandoms
Walking Dead
  • I like playing as: Maggie, Tara, Carol, Beth, OCs
    I like playing opposite: Daryl, Tara, Rosita, Maggie, Glenn, OCs
    I like these pairings: Maggie/Glenn, Darl/Carol, Tara/Rosita, Tara/Maggie, Tara/Female OC, OC/OC
Fear the Walking Dead
  • I like playing as: Alicia, Ofelia, OCs
    I like playing opposite: Alicia, Ofelia, Nick, OCs
    I like these pairings: Alicia/Ofelia, Alicia/Female OC, Ofelia/Female OC, Nick/Female OC, OC/OC
The 100
  • I like playing as: Lexa, Clarke, Octavia, Raven, Anya, Costia, OCs
    I like playing opposite: Lexa, Clarke, Octavia, Raven, Anya, Costia, OCs
    I like these pairings: Clarke/Lexa, Lexa/Costia, Lexa/Anya, Clarke/Raven, Clarke/Octavia, Octavia/Raven, Clarke/Octavia/Raven, Raven/Female OC, Octavia/Female OC
Twilight (Modified more, no sparkling)
  • I like playing as: Leah, Alice, Rosalie, Renesmee
    I like playing opposite: Jasper, Jacob, Seth, OCs
    I like these pairings: Jasper/OC, Jacob/Leah, older!Seth/Imprint, Leah/Female OC, Jasper/Alice, Emmett/Rosalie
Harry Potter
  • I like playing as: OCs
    I like playing opposite: OCs
    I like these pairings: Slytherin/Ravenclaw, Muggleborn/Pureblood, Muggleborn/Muggleborn
Pokemon
  • I like playing as: OCs
    I like playing opposite: OCs
    I like these pairings: Trainer/Rival, Trainer/Leader, Trainer/Elite Four, Trainer/Champion, Trailer/Team Member, Aqua/Magma
Hunger Games
  • I like playing as: Katniss, Annie, OCs
    I like playing opposite: Peeta, Gale, Finnick, Annie, Katniss, OCs
    I like these pairings: Katniss/Peeta, Katniss/Gale, Finnick/Annie, Tribute/Tribute, Victor/Victor, Capitolite/Capitolite
Orange is the New Black
  • I like playing as: Alex, Nicky, Poussey, OCs
    I like playing opposite: Alex, Piper, Poussey, Soso, Nicky, Lorna
    I like these pairings: Alex/Piper, Poussey/Soso, Nicky/Lorna, Alex/OC, Nicky/OC
Wetnworth
  • I like playing as: Franky, Bea, OCs
    I like playing opposite: Franky, Beas, Bridget, Allie, OCs
    I like these pairings: Franky/Bea, Franky/Bridget, Bea/Allie, Franky/OC
Harvest Moon
  • I like playing as: TBD
    I like playing opposite: TBD
    I like these pairings: TBD
Rune Factory
  • I like playing as: TBD
    I like playing opposite: TBD
    I like these pairings: TBD
Inuyasha
  • I like playing as: Kagome, Sango, OCs
    I like playing opposite: Inuyasha, Miroku, OCs
    I like these pairings: Kagome/Inuyasha, Miroku/Sango, Inuyasha/OC, Half-Demon/Human

Added a link to a collection of prompt ideas and added a few more roleplay ideas. Craving something smutty; going to be a bit selective about what roleplays I take on as I don't want to overwhelm myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom