Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wave's Wacky Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveVelour

Star
Hello everyone! Thanks for peeking in.

In contrast to my last update, I’m looking for FxF pairings right now. It’s been a while since the last time I’ve played the sub role against another gal, so I’m mostly searching for a dom partner. A mistress who’s capable of taming an uppity girl :3 If you’re up to putting MC in her place and willing to put some pink fingerprints on her bum, please let me know.

I can also play the dom role like I used to if you give me enough reasons that YC needs a harsh treatment, I’d like to give her what she deserves :) So, I’m actually open to both top and down positions. Btw, if you’re craving to play a futa character, that’s fine too. I have my own craving of teasing a futa to death with my hands and mouth :rolleyes:

Another theme I like in RPs is having the dom and sub roles switched in the middle of the scene. Extra points to whomever offers me something like that :p

I use both PMs and threads, but find playing over threads more organized. It’s easier to read the older posts from a thread rather than digging my messy inbox. As I said though, I’m open for both.

My post length varies a lot. I try to match my partner and usually post three paragraphs. If we’re playing a mostly smut, short/quick scene, I can also work with one paragraph replies. For those, I expect at least two posts a week.

I am not very familiar with the fandoms I keep seeing here, so I tend to stick to OCs rather than fandoms. I enjoy creating new characters anyway. Have to admit, my characters are usually arrogant, playful, a bit bratty and disobedient.

I don't like smut only RPs. Without a plot to set things on track, it gets boring very quickly. Events leading to sexual moments are actually more fun to me.

PM if you have any questions. But please write more than just one sentence and check what I like and don't like beforehand.

Currently I have room for one or two more RPs.​

I like to do: Bondage, Teasing, Seduction, Light Humiliation, Dom/Sub, Hypnotism, Peril

I won’t do: Age Play/Large Age Gap, Bathroom Stuff, Excessive Violence, Breeding/Impregnation, Animals/Beasts (Exceptions are some mythological and intellectual characters), Sexism, Blood, Exaggerated Body Parts, Godmodding

F-list

Lastly, I really got tired of people vanishing without even saying anything. I usually drop the scene, if I don’t get a reply over two weeks. And by reply I don’t only mean a RP post. If you inform me that you won’t be able to post for some time, that’s fine, I’ll wait. Same goes for me as well.

Plots:

I like discussing the plot with my partner. Each of us may have different tastes and kinks. It’s better to find a common place and set up the plot together. That being said, I’ll leave a few RP ideas down below. Even if I’m not currently planning to play my older plot ideas, you can also check them under the spoiler tags to get an idea.

Is It Dominant Enough?
MC works as a dominatrix in a place with sex slaves. She trains them in kinky ways to teach them how to behave, makes sure they can handle the abuse and usage of several toys. However, because of the increasing number of slaves, the organization is in need of new trainers. This time, instead of training YC to be a good slave, she has to teach her how to dominate. I’m sure you got where this’s going :)

Office Fight
Being an employee under MC’s supervision, YC visits her boss to discuss her exhausting working schedule and well deserved wage increase. MC does not take it kindly and refuses her complaints. Things heat up and a fight between the two occurs. Somehow gaining the upper hand, YC does her best to work things out.

Pushing a Monster to the Edge
In this one, MC is a fierce monster girl or a demoness, with little horns and a tail and all. Her kind is usually feared when it comes to sexual relations, since they usually leave their victims broken when it’s over. It’s rumored that it’s impossible to satisfy a demon, let alone forcing her into submission. After a successful ambush, YC captures MC and puts that to test. She ties her up to a wall and begins to abuse the demoness. To her surprise though, the monster seems to like her captive’s treatment, even mocking her for more. At this point, YC goes harder on her and forces her to beg to stop. Or MC gets loose and turns the tables.

Captured and Broken
MC is a sorceress who used to serve the king as his trusted court mage. However in time, her place is filled with knights and other sword wielding men and women. The king is persuaded to not trust the sorcery and its unstable nature. MC has been declared elusive and even accused of witchcraft. People have started to trample on and humiliate her for using magic. Finally, she is forced to leave the city and has taken refuge in an old tower in wilderness. She has turned evil because of the hatred she felt against the kingdom, and managed to get her own followers. Now, she sits on her own throne as the vicious mistress of the tower. YC is either tasked with eliminating mine or she’s just an adventurer who’s after fame and fortune. MC captures and punishes her quite harshly to make an example of her, trying to break her down and send a message to her enemies.
(The scene may contain heavy bondage, humiliation and elements of slavery.)

‘Is My Boss Checking on Me?’
MC works as the talented young manager of a respected company. She’s strict, arrogant and overconfident. Her reputation isn’t very well among the other employees. After newly starting work, YC visits MC in her office to meet her new boss. YC’s good looks immediately grab her attention. She dreams about all the ways she can make YC moan and wet. Afterwards, MC takes advantage of her bossy position to get into YC’s pants. I played this scene a good amount of times, but it’s still fun to me. Believe it or not, MC in this plot actually has a more twisted mind than the sorceress above.
(The scene contains sexual tension, seduction, light bondage and has a slower pace.)

Waiting for Prey at the Door
MC is the playful cheerleader captain of her school. Although, she just looks like a well behaved cute girl, she’s actually a vengeful brat. There is another girl from the school whom my character can’t get along with. MC feels a grudge against her. One day, she decides to put the other girl in her place and teach her a lesson. She puts some toys into her backpack and goes to YC’s home. She wears her cutest smile and knocks on the door. Whomever opens the door and is fool enough to invite her in would be abused by MC until she feels satisfied. YC can be the rival girl, her sister, her mother or someone else.
(Restraints, light-medium bondage… I really don’t know.)​

Give in or Resist
In this setting, I play as a seductive vampire. To keep herself young, she needs victims to feed upon. She comes across YC and picks her to be her new servant. By servant, I don’t mean a sex slave. She needs a servant for things she can’t do. Like closing the curtains in day time, applying makeup since she has no reflection or preening her hair. Albeit being a bit cocky noble, she’s polite and hospitable. MC tries to seduce yours and get into her head, because she needs her prey’s permission before sucking her blood. YC can give in and end up in her bed or resist the temptation.​
(Includes seduction, manipulation, vanilla con sex, biting.)

I also want to play a soft scene. Just don't have a plot for it yet.

Fun in the Ring (FxM or FxF)
Another idea came to my mind recently, which might be fun. The scene takes place in a wrestling ring of sorts. MC and yours are in a fight. The fight is about entertainment and does not contain any real punches and kicks that might actually hurt the other. It’s for show. In the end, MC ends up being ripped from her clothes and used in front of the live audience. Both sides can write about audience’s reactions, what they cheer for. They can even throw some toys into the ring. (The roles can be reversed.)

Resist or Submit (FxF)
MC is a good looking seductive woman. She has her eyes on an attractive girl. Her lust increases anytime she sees her. However, the other girl is not very interested in her, although being curious about it. MC arranges a meeting and tries to seduce her. Despite her protests and struggling, MC is determined to get what she wants. Even making the girl crave for more. This scene is mostly about seduction. YC might give in early or can keep resisting for a good while (or end up not liking it at all). It may include light bondage elements.​

Teacher in Trouble (FxM or FxF)
This has a common teacher/student dynamic. I want to play a hot female teacher. She’s a strict lecturer, who keeps her students at arm’s length. A student with a bad grade is not pleased by the result. Tries to talk it out, but fails to change MC’s mind. However, the student has some leverage which can put MC in trouble when revealed. After a little blackmailing, MC agrees on student’s demands. Unfortunately, the student has more in mind than grades.​

Dom/Sub in General (FxM or FxF)
I can play both sub and dom, depending on the pairing. I think they are both fun to play. If YC is female, I can be dom or sub. Otherwise, I will only play the sub. While playing as a sub, MC rarely acts obedient. Instead, she fights back. Well, in the beginning at least. She will react accordingly though, lots of whining and protesting. If MC is a dom, she is usually demanding. She likes to tease her slaves, tie her victims up and find their weak spots.​

Smart Wish (FxM or FxF)
MC is a powerful mage/sorceress with an ego. Her powers cause her to be arrogant and presumptuous. She sees others as lesser beings. Thinking she is too dangerous, a group of people manage to subdue her. They imprison MC in an artifact or put her under a spell, which leaves her entrapped. Years later, an adventurer frees her intentionally or unintentionally and causes her to break free. MC can finally continue her malicious plots. But before that, she’s obliged to grant YC’s one wish in her power. Such as treasure, fame and knowledge. However YC has something else in mind. With a clever wish, she manages to make MC a slave, who has to obey any sexual demands. MC is not happy about it, but has no choice other than following the commands.​

Spy Interrogation (FxM or FxF)
MC is a sleek spy, who is assigned to a regular job where she needs to infiltrate an infamous manor and gather valuable information. A minor mistake causes her to get caught and captured. She is tied up to a wall or restrained in a kinky position. Her captor interrogates her to inquire some information. MC is a resilient one, but how long can she hold herself?​
(I'm not looking for those currently.)

I’ll add more plots whenever I can. If you have any ideas, it wouldn’t hurt hearing them. I may even give you feedback on your plots, if you ask for it.​

RE: Wave's Wacky Request Thread (FxF & FxM)

Depending on the post frequency, I can have one or two more RPs.

RE: Wave's Wacky Request Thread (FxF for now)

Still looking for a sub, preferably a disobedient one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom